• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread to discuss anything avatar related. Mainly Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.

VhanzYB.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think there was, the closest to it was a CRT that happened a while ago
Other than that, following

I did a search twice, and I didn't find anything, but maybe there was a thread on the old forum.

Lmao, an Avatar discussion thread entirely composed of MHA supporters who are hoping to downgrade the verse

First, we should rework the speed of the verse, but we should find a new speed feat before we downgrade the current one.

Just the Avatar state as far as I know
But its not like the Avatar state blitzes everyone it goes up against, I guess characters would just downscale

From the top of my head there's some feats of characters blocking explosions, UnaVaatu and the Giant Mech suit being able to fire energy attacks that cross large distances and Giant Spirit Korra flying from the South Pole all the way to Republic City

Also what's up with this AP justification 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿
Attack Potency: Building level+ with bending (Can bend lightning)

Wait what? Why? It's even a rule on the main site not to downgrade it because they determined it's the speed of regular lightning.
That rule was made years ago it’s outdated. Also rules can be overturned as long as you bring new relevant info and arguments.

Also what's up with this AP justification 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿
Mako should just scale to Amon’s durability since he injured him with a lightning bolt

From the top of my head there's some feats of characters blocking explosions, UnaVaatu and the Giant Mech suit being able to fire energy attacks that cross large distances and Giant Spirit Korra flying from the South Pole all the way to Republic City
I had a calc that put one of the explosion feats at Mach 19. A bit lower than the low end of the lava calc. I assume the others won't be much higher than that. The Giant Korra thing isn't a speed feat, she basically rode the energy stream from the portals to carry her there. She can't actually move or react to things that fast. The spirit energy attacks might get us something though.

Back