• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Profiles

ThePerpetual said:
...I... probably? If not, she most certainly has that power now, since it was the event that gave her said power and there's no logical reason to assume that she somehow has less power than what was demonstrated there, at her "ascension", so to speak.
This also seems rasonable.

ThePerpetual said:
No, I don't think you get what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the Mega Inferno Bomb is not something we can prove is = to the Trinity test, you reminding me what it is isn't relaly helping there unfortunately. For all we know, it could just be really hot fire. :/

...I... probably? If not, she most certainly has that power now, since it was the event that gave her said power and there's no logical reason to assume that she somehow has less power than what was demonstrated there, at her "ascension", so to speak.
Oh, sorry. Yeah...there really isn't a way to tell is there?

Ok then, scaling down from the output of an actual solar flare (if my math is accurate) then a Solar Flare attack large enough to cover Mount Targon would be about 1.1301225e+21 joules, high-end Large Island level.

WeeklyBattles said:
ThePerpetual said:
No, I don't think you get what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the Mega Inferno Bomb is not something we can prove is = to the Trinity test, you reminding me what it is isn't relaly helping there unfortunately. For all we know, it could just be really hot fire. :/

Oh, sorry. Yeah...there really isn't a way to tell is there?
Ok then, scaling down from the output of an actual solar flare (if my math is accurate) then a Solar Flare attack large enough to cover Mount Targon would be about 1.1301225e+21 joules, high-end Large Island level.
What measures did you use for Mount Targon? I don't remember it very well myself. But far as i know Mount Targon is taller than an average mountain, right?

Ill like, message you Weekly for the drafts of the Dota pges.

Im not good at it.. Soz yeah.. But ill try.

Well, like I said before, you should probably make a thread so we can get the opinions of everyone else here who plays/likes DotA and get a good list of feats to figure out a baseline for the lower-tier heroes.

Ok, so I calced Syndra's castle drop and found a scale for Nami's tsunami:

Syndra drops her castle = Even if her castle was a mere 200 meters above the ground, dropping it would result in an output of 1.96e+13 Joules, High-end Small Town level. However, considering the castle is in an unknown location somewhere above Ionia, It would likely be hidden within the cloud layer where no one would be able to see it. If she dropped it from that height it would result in 3.15e+14 Joules, High-end Town level.

Scaling Nami's tsunami to an actual tsunami is somewhat challenging as tsunami's change speed relative to their distance from the shore. If we scale her tsunami to a tsunami on the coastline, it yields 4.38e+11 Joules, Low-end MCB level. But if we scale it to a tsunami in the middle of the ocean it yields 7.60e+13 Joules, Low-end Town level. Which should we use?

So what, casual Town level Syndra with telekinesis?

Also, wait a minute, isn't the size and width of a tsunami also a factor?

Looks like it.

It depends. In-game her ult barely takes up the width of a lane, but outside the Rift it would likely be the size of an actual tsunami. I factored in the relative dimensions of an actual tsunami in the calc, so all that we need to figure out is which type of tsunami we should scale to.

Casual town level Syndra seems fine by me. At least.

And. By what calc we should take for the tsunami. I thin low-end MCB level seems ok. Since it looks like she "summons" the water before hand. So it couldn't be treat like it was in the middle of the ocean.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
And. By what calc we should take for the tsunami. I thin low-end MCB level seems ok. Since it looks like she "summons" the water before hand. So it couldn't be treat like it was in the middle of the ocean.
That's what I was thinking as well, since it fits with the other champs with MCB level feats. I just included the calc for a tsunami in the middle of the ocean because there's a major speed difference between a tsunami in the ocean and a tsunami on the shore. Like a 560 mph difference. While there's a chance that is could be able to move this fast it probably doesn't, but I added it just in case.

Wait, Braum's shield stood up to a volcanic eruption? When did this happen? What sort of volcanic eruption?

ThePerpetual said:
Wait, Braum's shield stood up to a volcanic eruption? When did this happen? What sort of volcanic eruption?
I may be mistaken. But i think it was an ilustration in his champion page (The one that was created when he was revealed) i need to confirm it anyway.

NINJA EDIT: It was mentioned in his story as one of his "heroic deeds" That the grandmother was telling to her grandaughter

"What about a story of [1] Braum?" She was met with silence. The old woman smiles. "Oh, there are so many. My grandmother used to tell me of the time Braum protected our village from the great dragon! Or once - this was long ago - he raced down a river of lava! Or - She pauses; puts a finger to her lips. Have I told you how Braum got his shield?"

Basically that. It doesn't have too much of a context too. It just say that he raced down lava. Not necesseraly a volcanic ereuption.

^^ Pretty much this, except in his cinematic he instantly froze the lava the moment he touched it. Not exactly a DC or Durability feat, but it shows how powerful his ice magic is. However, it did withstand Braum's punches, the same ones that blew a hole in the side of a mountain.

Braum also did withstand at least partially the weight of the mountain.

"But before they could celebrate, everything began to rumble and shake: Braum's tunnel had weakened the mountaintop, and now it was caving in! Thinking quickly, Braum grabbed the enchanted door and held it above him like a shield, protecting them as the mountaintop collapsed all around them. When it was over, Braum was amazed: there wasn't a single scratch on the door! Braum knew it was something very special."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ucio9EdjJQ

1:21

Ok, this has been asked before. The Black Mist is a force capable of destroying the entire island of Bilgewater. During the first year of the Harrowing, it took the combine forces of Gangplank, Miss Fortune, and an entire armada of ships to stop the Black Mist, and even then there were heavy casualties. Nautilus fought against the Black Mist on his own and was fine.

Also Perpetual, I think you missed Braum's profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok, this has been asked before. The Black Mist is a force capable of destroying the entire island of Bilgewater. During the first year of the Harrowing, it took the combine forces of Gangplank, Miss Fortune, and an entire armada of ships to stop the Black Mist, and even then there were heavy casualties. Nautilus fought against the Black Mist on his own and was fine.
Also Perpetual, I think you missed Braum's profile.
Hmm. I see. I didn't read the first year of The Harrowing so pity me. Although i was asking it because of Illaoi, not Nautilus. But thanks for the info anyway.

I purposefully didn't edit ti because I wanted details on this volcanic eruption. Some of them can yield hundreds or even thousands of kilotons of TNT in the initial blast alone, if he has the strength to push back against force of that caliber, then, well, yeah.

Definitley Relativistic attack speed when Leona uses Solar Flare, probably combat speed and reactions for both champs as well.

Hmm. I see. I didn't read the first year of The Harrowing so pity me. Although i was asking it because of Illaoi, not Nautilus. But thanks for the info anyway.

No prob.

ThePerpetual said:
I purposefully didn't edit ti because I wanted details on this volcanic eruption. Some of them can yield hundreds or even thousands of kilotons of TNT in the initial blast alone, if he has the strength to push back against force of that caliber, then, well, yeah.
Thing is he didn't really tank it, he just surfed down a lava flume using his shield (Although the shield was undamaged and managed to completely freeze the lava on contact). Collapsing a portion of a mountain, however, can come out anywhere from Town level to Small City level.

Yeah, I'd keep him at Town level, seeing as the cave the troll was stuck in was near the cloud layer and there was still a considerable amount of mountain above him when he brought it down.

Based on what, Weekly?

Also, what sort of lifting strength would that be, you think? Same with Syndra, what sort of Lifting Strength would her telekinesis grant her? Also also, what are other champions' lifting strengths? A lot of them seem to be scaled to the in-game size of large characters like Malphite and Nautilus, when in canon they are much larger. If they're going to be counted as able to lift Malphite, that's like, Class M. I know Jarvan did once in a cinematic, but again, does that really count? Can that be scaled?

Well, if you recall in his reveal cinematic, when he first woke up he transformed into his Mega form, shattering the True Ice shard he was sealed in. Braum's Shield is made of True Ice, and he couldn't even scratch it.

Gah, so many questions. Ok, I think Mega Gnar's lifting strength could be as high as Class 10 just by size alone, maybe higher.

Syndra would be either high Class M or Class G.

It really depends in if we use the New Dawn cinematic to scale champion sizes. If Naut is as big in game as he is in that cinematic then lifting/throwing/pulling him would be class 50, and Malphite shouldn't be too far behind size-wise.

Well, again, lifting a full-sized Malphite would be lower-end Class M. Scaling everyone with a throw or such to that doesn't really make much sense to me, to be honest.

And again, what sort of lifting strength would Braum holding up a section of mountain be?

While it is true that the door has True Ice. It's just a shard

"Now, one day something terrible happened: a young troll boy around your age - was climbing the mountain and happened on a vault, set into the mountainside, the entrance guarded by a huge stone door with a shard of True Ice at its center. When he opened the door, he couldn't believe his eyes: the vault was filled with gold, jewels - every kind of treasure you could imagine!"

Also. It is implied that the Door is so resistent not because of the True Ice Shard but because Lissandra's spell

"What he didn't know was that the vault was a trap. The Ice Witch had cursed it - and as the troll boy entered, the magical door CLANGED shut behind him and locked him inside! Try as he might, he couldn't get out."

Q. What are the origins of Braum's shield? Is it just a regular Freljord great shield that Braum himself makes awesome? or is it more of a magical artifact that has its own interesting story? "It used to be a vault door! You can read about how he obtained it in his bio. :)" - Riot Opeli

Wait a second. Does that mean that the shield has Country level durability from scaling to a Base Lissandra?

Makes sense. Olaf's axes, Ashe's bow, and Sejuanni's bola are all True Ice weapons. Not so much Ashe's, but Sej and Olaf's weapons would have to be that durable right?

Back