• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego hax addition.

Greetings. I know I have been dealing with a lot of Viego verse.

But I would like to add a few missing hax that I have in mind, Potential or direct.

Our first hax is Flight

Thanks to the black fog, Viego can fly as an amorphous fog or with the fog. We saw him flying across the ocean from shadow islands to bilgewater and destroying islands at the same time.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

It's not a very important skill anyway. But it's not in your profile.

So I used visual evidence from the game for the additions.

The next skill is Purification

You already have decontamination in your profile. However, I claim that decontamination is type 3 and why type 3 should be written on your profile.

Evidence: In both Viego's novel and comic, we know that Viego's main goal is the "Waters of Life".

In both the novel, the comic and his life story, it is stated many times that the Waters of Life will do many things. The simplest example of this is that in his life story, the Water of Life is a source of resurrection-level power that can cure all kinds of diseases and even reverse death, and it gives Immo 8 to many characters.

When Viego put isolde in the water of life, isolde was resurrected even though he was dead.

But when the waters coincided with the ancient sword holy and world runes, viego died again, healing his sword wound and bringing his soul back in an endless loop.

As a result, the waters of life were polluted with black mist, absorbed and flowed to Viego.

image.png

The "waters of life", emphasized as a panacea on the sacred islands, turn into a black mist and serve Viego.

They go to purify the poison inside Isolde. However, since Isolde is dead, Isolde is resurrected as a ghoul.

image.png

image.png

The black fog is pouring into Viego.

We know from the play of the Fallen King that black fog is a cure for illusion, for mind manipulation.
image.png

image.png

It seems Ahri is using Viego's memories to shorten his power. His eyes light up as all his old and rejected memories come to life in his mind. All the evil he did to isolde.

image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Viego won't let Ahri play with his mind. '' You can see the effect of black fog.'' And he continues to attack Ahriye, and in a similarly harsher manipulation, we saw him repeatedly attacking his surroundings, trying to control Miss Fortune and talking to her.

I therefore request that Viego be given Purification Type 3.

We also know that Viego creates the black fog from his heart and that he can bend and mold the black fog to his liking.

Like creating hands out of fog, ghouls out of fog. The way he manipulates and shapes the fog.

That's why I demand that he get a creation hax.

image.png

Agree: LephyrTheRevanchist, ShionAH, stretchsebe, immortaldread, Elizhaa.
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
You should just rework the entire profile like I did with Zac at this point lol
Excuse me? I don't know as much about layers as you do, so I have to show it this way. My apologies. I guess you're Turkish too?

Can you read it, look at it and tell me if it's good or not?

Excuse me? I don't know as much about layers as you do, so I have to show it this way. My apologies. I guess you're Turkish too?

Can you read it, look at it and tell me if it's good or not?
Make a blog in wiki then just rework the profile completely its easier that way.

I'm sorry, but I can't do that. And I asked you if you are a Turk, so I can ask you a question more easily.
You are only allowed to speak in english on threads. He had responded to you in what I assume was turkish, but I deleted the response. You may PM him in turkish however.

You are only allowed to speak in english on threads. He had responded to you in what I assume was turkish, but I deleted the response. You may PM him in turkish however.
Since I don't know as much about layers and haxes as you do, I couldn't add many things.

Viego's soul and true self is in his sword, the sacred. And in order for his soul to be extracted from that sword, the user had to die.'' Even in the cataclysmic explosion, his soul did not come out of his sword and be cleansed, but was imprisoned there'' Could this give him a puppet body.

Viego's sword can also travel to and from another realm called the Hall of Ancestors. I can send you proof of that. Maybe he can indirectly get Immo9 or another hax?

Since I don't know as much about layers and haxes as you do, I couldn't add many things.

Viego's soul and true self is in his sword, the sacred. And in order for his soul to be extracted from that sword, the user had to die.'' Even in the cataclysmic explosion, his soul did not come out of his sword and be cleansed, but was imprisoned there'' Could this give him a puppet body.

Viego's sword can also travel to and from another realm called the Hall of Ancestors. I can send you proof of that. Maybe he can indirectly get Immo9 or another hax?
image.png

image.png

As you can see, Viego is gathering strength in his sword. And occasionally he creates a body out of the mist and talks to Thresh and Gankplank, but his real soul and self is inside the sword.

I'm asking because I don't know as much as you, don't misunderstand. What kind of skills can they give?

You can add me to the list of agree. I think the scans, and explanations you provided seem to indicate that he does have flight, purification type 3, creation, and if I understand correctly with the purification type 3 being used against Ahri, resistances to mind manipulation and illusions.
Would be a limited resistance at best, since she was indeed affecting him, he just "cured" himself from them.

Would be a limited resistance at best, since she was indeed affecting him, he just "cured" himself from them.
I see. Yeah, I was a bit confused if it was more of a passive thing (being made up of, and able to generate the black mist), or something that he had to actively apply

I see. Yeah, I was a bit confused if it was more of a passive thing (being made up of, and able to generate the black mist), or something that he had to actively apply
Black fog has its own '' We know that there is such a thing as "self".

So in that part Viego seems to be attacked by the fog before he comes out of the mind manipulation.

So it could be an example of it being passive, it's protecting Viego and Viego is the mist itself. Because the black mist is his magic and Viego created it.

But it can be called "Automatic" rather than passive. Lephyr will solve this issue better.

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's what I meant. The black fog itself protects Viego. In the simplest example, we see Viego coming out of the fog on his own, without making any movement, and blocking the attacks of light weapons. This is perhaps an example of the Passive.

Yeah, I'm with Shion here.

Like, will you be making another thread(s)? Then why not remake the profile on a sandbox with EVERY single detail and power you can imagine, then make a CRT linking to it and explaining what you changed from the one we have today and why.

Yeah, I'm with Shion here.

Like, will you be making another thread(s)? Then why not remake the profile on a sandbox with EVERY single detail and power you can imagine, then make a CRT linking to it and explaining what you changed from the one we have today and why.
I don't have that much knowledge yet... For example, if I am not embarrassed, I would like to ask you some questions about some issues because I really have very little tier style knowledge :/

So do you agree with this crt?

I don't have that much knowledge yet... For example, if I am not embarrassed, I would like to ask you some questions about some issues because I really have very little tier style knowledge :/

So do you agree with this crt?
I found myself on the same situation before trying to create a Rogue (X-men Evolution) profile (In the end, I lacked source for some of my claims so it got deleted, but you won't be facing that problem, I'm sure lol)
With that said, I'm pretty sure you won't have a hard time and when you make the CRT linking to your sandbox, I'm sure people won't go hard on you, just point out if something gotta change.

About the CRT, and you asking help: I don't have horses on this race. I'm not your guy to make profiles (the one I spoke about was my only try, the only thing I can help is better when it's completed, so I can help grammatically).
Shion, who you spoke to above, is the most competent guy I know for other threads (search the ones he made for Scribblenauts' Maxwell, you know what I mean) to make profiles and threads. About LoL I'd try talking to WeeklyBattles but I think he's banned...so what I'd do is go in LoL's verse page and contact the supporters listed there.
Sorry for that, you're really kind, I'm just not the one you need here.

Best of lucks, mate

I found myself on the same situation before trying to create a Rogue (X-men Evolution) profile (In the end, I lacked source for some of my claims so it got deleted, but you won't be facing that problem, I'm sure lol)
With that said, I'm pretty sure you won't have a hard time and when you make the CRT linking to your sandbox, I'm sure people won't go hard on you, just point out if something gotta change.

About the CRT, and you asking help: I don't have horses on this race. I'm not your guy to make profiles (the one I spoke about was my only try, the only thing I can help is better when it's completed, so I can help grammatically).
Shion, who you spoke to above, is the most competent guy I know for other threads (search the ones he made for Scribblenauts' Maxwell, you know what I mean) to make profiles and threads. About LoL I'd try talking to WeeklyBattles but I think he's banned...so what I'd do is go in LoL's verse page and contact the supporters listed there.
Sorry for that, you're really kind, I'm just not the one you need here.

Best of lucks, mate
I need someone with layer knowledge. Even if you don't know about lol, can I ask you a question if you have the knowledge to remove hax please?

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through, and please try to otherwise avoid any spelling, grammar, or structure errors as well.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Back