• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Profiles

ThePerpetual said:
There is, but a good lot of it's more haxxy than raw power, and scaling is weird.
Country sounds like it could be acceptable, but we've got to decide on that now. What do you all think, is Freljord a Country or a Small Country?
Chronos is time.

like Creation it's self

Tzula said:
ThePerpetual said:
There is, but a good lot of it's more haxxy than raw power, and scaling is weird. Country sounds like it could be acceptable, but we've got to decide on that now. What do you all think, is Freljord a Country or a Small Country?
Chronos is time. like Creation it's self

Chronos?

Aye, he's got some of the most OP time hax I've seen on a character, particularly in comparison to how comparatively unremarkable he otherwise is raw power-wise in his verse. Indefinite length, giant AoE timestops were a thing at one point if I recall properly.

ThePerpetual said:
Aye, he's got some of the most OP time hax I've seen on a character, particularly in comparison to how comparatively unremarkable he otherwise is raw power-wise in his verse. Indefinite length, giant AoE timestops were a thing at one point if I recall properly.

Yup, Time Twister, one of his former abilities (which could be added to his profile), which would stun enemies inside it every 2.5 seconds while dealing damage.

Here's what I'm able to discern.

Low tiers, formerly scaled to things that were thought to be Town level like Rammus generating earthquakes and Janna, tornadoes, probably shouldn't be. For one, Rammus' tremors are a good deal less impressive than I'd discerned at first, the most I'm able to get out of them is Multi-City Block to maybe Small Town. As for Janna, I'm uncertain as to how powerful she is but if my debating buddies know their stuff and monsoons are like tornadoes then Janna might be sitting on 12.4 gigatons of TNT or so which would make her a top tier and well above the rest of the cast.

Some of the characters' canon sizes were looked at, Vel'koz and his laser are way scaled down in-game, it's most certainly some measure of Multi-City Block, especially seeing as it outright disintegrates things. Malphite, I've been doing some measurements on, and he's coming out to about 250 feet tall so far, with Large Town to Small City level punches/slams, so that's a good deal above the rest. He's rather divorced from a lot of the rest of the conflict anyhow, so no scaling low-tiers to Malphite.

Small Country is now Country, for all those folk who are scaled to the Freljord stuff.

Planetary League characters do not exist.

Swain has demonstrated Soul Manipulation and Death Magic in the past, rather significant hax to note, can't believe I forgot that part. Probably will add it.

Still haven't really checked out speed feats to be honest, sorry about that, or rather haven't found anything above what we've got now.

So, here's my studied recommendation for characters overall:

Low tiers are Multi-City Block, or maybe Small Town level. We should figure that out now, though I'm a touch more inclined to go with the former, and will do so if there aren't any objections.

Characters are generally Supersonic in travel speed from what I can tell, not Subsonic.

Malphite and maybe Janna should get buffed.

Only the Battlecasts, Viktor, and Jayce should get that Large Island scaling, maybe also Super Galaxy Rumble. He should be getting a buff regardless, being able to survive moving at Relativistic speeds at all and exerting force to decelerate as quickly as he does, but I've not yet made any calculations or anything of that sort for it.

Ascendants, Darkin, Anivia+people who scale to Anivia, et cetera are now Country rather than Small Country, I think we've decided.

Tryndamere was never stated to be on-par with Aatrox from anything I've been able to find: quite the opposite, their one and only encounter was a curbstomp in Aatrox's favor, and it's been explicitly made clear they've not met again since the. Getting curbstomped by someone who is Country level and not giving it even close to their all =/= Country level, that's just silly.

Any mention of Planetary League shall be replaced with Unknown, since we, well, don't know how strong it could be.

Jax is confusing for me. See, Jax's lore, unlike pretty much anyone else I've been able to find in the game, is outright stated to not be canon anymore, and then he was supposedly one of the strongest in the League, so what do we do with him? Same would go for Wukong, since Wukong is scaled to Jax.

Any objections, input, etc.?

Seems fine to me, all in all. I'm good with MCB for the baseline.

It'd probably be safest to put Jax as "At least Multi-City Block level, likely much higher".

ThePerpetual said:
Here's what I'm able to discern.
Low tiers, formerly scaled to things that were thought to be Town level like Rammus generating earthquakes and Janna, tornadoes, probably shouldn't be. For one, Rammus' tremors are a good deal less impressive than I'd discerned at first, the most I'm able to get out of them is Multi-City Block to maybe Small Town. As for Janna, I'm uncertain as to how powerful she is but if my debating buddies know their stuff and monsoons are like tornadoes then Janna might be sitting on 12.4 gigatons of TNT or so which would make her a top tier and well above the rest of the cast.

Some of the characters' canon sizes were looked at, Vel'koz and his laser are way scaled down in-game, it's most certainly some measure of Multi-City Block, especially seeing as it outright disintegrates things. Malphite, I've been doing some measurements on, and he's coming out to about 250 feet tall so far, with Large Town to Small City level punches/slams, so that's a good deal above the rest. He's rather divorced from a lot of the rest of the conflict anyhow, so no scaling low-tiers to Malphite.

Small Country is now Country, for all those folk who are scaled to the Freljord stuff.

Planetary League characters do not exist.

Swain has demonstrated Soul Manipulation and Death Magic in the past, rather significant hax to note, can't believe I forgot that part. Probably will add it.

Still haven't really checked out speed feats to be honest, sorry about that, or rather haven't found anything above what we've got now.

So, here's my studied recommendation for characters overall:

Low tiers are Multi-City Block, or maybe Small Town level. We should figure that out now, though I'm a touch more inclined to go with the former, and will do so if there aren't any objections.

Characters are generally Supersonic in travel speed from what I can tell, not Subsonic.

Malphite and maybe Janna should get buffed.

Only the Battlecasts, Viktor, and Jayce should get that Large Island scaling, maybe also Super Galaxy Rumble. He should be getting a buff regardless, being able to survive moving at Relativistic speeds at all and exerting force to decelerate as quickly as he does, but I've not yet made any calculations or anything of that sort for it.

Ascendants, Darkin, Anivia+people who scale to Anivia, et cetera are now Country rather than Small Country, I think we've decided.

Tryndamere was never stated to be on-par with Aatrox from anything I've been able to find: quite the opposite, their one and only encounter was a curbstomp in Aatrox's favor, and it's been explicitly made clear they've not met again since the. Getting curbstomped by someone who is Country level and not giving it even close to their all =/= Country level, that's just silly.

Any mention of Planetary League shall be replaced with Unknown, since we, well, don't know how strong it could be.

Jax is confusing for me. See, Jax's lore, unlike pretty much anyone else I've been able to find in the game, is outright stated to not be canon anymore, and then he was supposedly one of the strongest in the League, so what do we do with him? Same would go for Wukong, since Wukong is scaled to Jax.

Any objections, input, etc.?

Ok

Would it be possible to calc the energy it would take to perform knockup/knockback attacks on malphite? I remember somewhere someone measured him out to be about 82 tons in game, scaled down from his actual size.

Agreed

Aww (Agreed)

Go for it

I'll see if I can find anything.

I'm ok with this.

Agreed

Agreed

Alright. And message me if you need any help with the calc.

Agreed

Agreed, but then again Aatrox stomped a young Tryndamere who didn't have his sword or his full power. Not that it would make him Country though.

Agreed

Jax was one of the original champs so shouldn't scale to other high tier originals like Nasus and Aniva?

Also, should all abilities, including previous ones that were completely removed, be included in their profiles as well?

MCB standard then, right.

"Would it be possible to calc the energy it would take to perform knockup/knockback attacks on malphite? I remember somewhere someone measured him out to be about 82 tons in game, scaled down from his actual size."

He's... well, if he's 247'8.7" like I'm getting, then he's likely more than 10000 tons, and lifting something like that might bump them up a bit, so maybe. I'll get back to you on that.

"Jax was one of the original champs so shouldn't scale to other high tier originals like Nasus and Aniva?"

Well, that's why I ask, I haven't a clue where to go from there. We could simply give up and say Unknow, but really I'd rather not do that to anyone, really.

"Also, should all abilities, including previous ones that were completely removed, be included in their profiles as well?"

Probably. Champions have demonstrated time and time again that they can use their powers in far more ways than they demonstrate in-game, different interpretations of the same power are still interpretations of that power. If you're worried about it, you could have two seperate categories for current and in-game retired abilities, that'd be cool. If you could check out their "canon" items, so to speak, and update those accordingly, that would be much appreciated. I'll handle the rest of what's needed before too long.

Here's a question, at what rate are they knocking him up, do you think? Most knockups aren't particularly long, like 1 to 2 seconds max IIRC. Got anything longer?

Yeah, but unless someone actually moved him outside the Rift, then the knockup and knockback attacks are our best bet and champs being able to move him should actually be a viable feat, which could scale to durability of other champions seeing as how 9/10 of them have either a knockup or knockback ability. Heck look at Poppy, her ult can send Malphite flying just as easily as someone like Teemo.

I'm still leaning towards Country level for him. Even if we scale him to other champs before the retcon he should still be comparable to Jarvan and Renekton who are mostly physical and use little magic.

Ok, then I have a few things to update.

I believe Poppy's at full charge is three seconds.

Hmmm. Not really sure how I'd factor that in, there's likely vectors and physics involved but I'm much too tired for that

If it's a 3 second knockup, then Malph would be airborne for 1.5 seconds before coming to a stop and accelerating back downwards, and I've currently got him massed at 2336722.67 kg

Throwing a Malph of that size up would yield ~701308891.33 joules, or ~701.3 gigajoules. Yet another Multi-City Block feat, so that's consistent. Granted, I'm not sure that's even allowed, given Malphite in-game =/= Malphite in-lore (which could reduce it), and it's could be higher due to the forward velocity to factor in (increases it), but long story short there's more Class GJ+ stuff.

I'm going with Mythological Wukong..

just saying..

Anyway ill try to create a DoTa thread if were on the subject.

That would be a different thread, Tzula.

Sorry to say I can't really help you with it, either, I'm not very knowledgeable on the series. I mostly just play this.

Ah. Alrigthy. I always played Omni n Legion Commander.. Safe to say I know what to do.

But ive never really made a page.

The last one I had was deleted.. ;V

Well I'd be happy to help, but it'll be after the LoL rework is done. Feel free to make a thread about it though, I know there are a few other people her who like DotA as well. It'd be good to start finding viable feats for them.

It seems the people who possess the best baseline feats to scale to are:

Vel'koz (Can disintegrate large swaths of forest), Rammus (Generates continuous tremors), Leona (small solar flares), Garen (titanic energy swords), Syndra (casually telekinetically lifts a castle), Kennen and Volibear (can create thunderstorms) and Nami (tsunamis). Not entirely sure how to count Yasuo's tornadoes, but given they're rather obviously smaller than real ones in-lore (unless someone can prove me wrong here), but judging by their in-game size I doubt they break MCB.

How would I word that?

I agree with scaling to everyone there but Syndra. Her telekinesis is MCB but if she drops her castle its Small Town level, and she holds that castle in the air casually. If anything she's at least MCB with her telekinesis. Everything else seems ok though.

Also, Leona's solar flare brings another up another thing. There are a couple profiles here that rate dodging sunlight as Relativistic. That plus Rumble's Relativistic feat and Lux's Final Spark attack...thoughts?

Syndra, Veigar, and Annie all belong to the "likely higher" school of future potential of mages.

Wait, do you have a calc for Syndra's castle dropping? At any rate, even if that is the case that seems more a technicalty than a combat feat that people can scale to.

Also, Nami's tsunamis could potentially put her, like Janna, in a tier all her own, though the problem here is that we have no frame of reference for the size.

The problem with Leona's Solar Flare is that, unlike Lux's Final Spark, it's not portrayed to be instantaneous or anything of the sort. Quite the opposite: not only does it have an in-game delay during which time people can dodge, in the cinematic (A New Dawn) it was used in, the thing was quite clearly not moving at lightspeed, took a noticeable (not long, mind you) length of time to go from those clouds way up there to Darius. In short, the game itself makes a distinction.

Unless someone wants to assume it's an actual miniature solar flare and calc how powerful one of that size would be? If that's what we're going with, then Leona and by extent Diana are so probably far enough ahead of the rest that they can't be scaled to.

About Lux's Final Spark and Leonas Solar Flare. It should be noted that both attacks are not instantaneous. Mean. They have a warning before hand and only travel to one direction. So it doesn't mean that your usual champion is Relativistic. If you really want to use them i should put them as reflexes more than anything.

It's more like the firing speed of Lux's is shown both in game and in cinematic is portrayed as instantaneous next to the rest of the light-based attacks present, we know it has a delay and such.

ThePerpetual said:
It's more like the firing speed of Lux's is shown both in game and in cinematic is portrayed as instantaneous next to the rest of the light-based attacks present, we know it has a delay and such.

You get it wrong. I'm not saying that it's not light traveling. I'm saying that they aren't dodging the actual shot. But the direction of the shot. Similar on how people in real life can't dodge bullets but can anticipate the direction. Once fired i don't think it can be dodged.

Hence, the difference between reacting before the attack (aim-dodging) and reacting to the projectile itself (reaction speed and such.) I've done this before, I promise.

Here's one last point to bring up: Ziggs. Do we know how powerful his explosives are? The page says that the "Mega Inferno Bomb is similar in power to an early fission bomb", but how does one go about proving that?

Alright, I'm ok with them being likely higher.

Well, it depends on how high off the ground the castle is, but even if it's 100 meters above the ground the impact comes out to something like 9.8x10^12 joules. However, her page says that the castle is high above Ionia, so there a really good chance that the damage would be much, much greater. Actually, give me a second, i'll do a few more calcs and get back to you.

I think I can calc the tsunami as well.

I know it wasn't moving at lightspeed, what i'm saying is, since it's sunlight, wouldn't it be relativistic?

Solar flares can release up to a total energy of 6×10^25 Joules, but Leona's is WAAAAAYY smaller than an actual solar flare. If there's a general size of a solar flare maybe it can be scaled down?

Also, the first ever Fission Bomb had an output of 20000 Tons of TNT, Town level, if that helps.

WeeklyBattles said:
I know it wasn't moving at lightspeed, what i'm saying is, since it's sunlight, wouldn't it be relativistic?
Well. If they could dodge them during the actual attack. Yes. They would be relativistic. But again. The problem is that both Leona's Solar Flare and Lux's Final Spark have a short delay that is when they are really dodged. Far as i know if you are in their range one shoted you can't evade them. So as i said. If you really want to use them i would recommend to put them as reflexes. Not as speed per se

Well. If they could dodge them during the actual attack. Yes. They would be relativistic. But again. The problem is that both Leona's Solar Flare and Lux's Final Spark have a short delay that is when they are really dodged. Far as i know if you are in their range one shoted you can't evade them. So as i said. If you really want to use them i would recommend to put them as reflexes. Not as speed per se

I'd be ok with relativistic reflexes, and it should likely be added as attack speed for both of them, but only for that one attack.

"Also, the first ever Fission Bomb had an output of 20000 Tons of TNT, Town level, if that helps."

That, it does not, unfortunately, seeing as we cannot prove that it is fission-based. Unless you can...?

Trinity, the first Nuclear Fission weapo.

Also, i'm currently trying to calc Leona's Solar Flare and I need your opinion on two things.

1. Was Leona the one who created the sunlight that covered Mount Targon in her lore ("Leona refused to fight. For this, the Rakkor leaders ordered her execution, but when they tried to strike the fatal blow, sunlight burst forth, bathing Mount Targon in light. As it faded, Leona stood unharmed and her executioners lay unconscious around her.")?

2. If not, could she recreate it?

WeeklyBattles said:
Trinity, the first Nuclear Fission weapo.
Also, i'm currently trying to calc Leona's Solar Flare and I need your opinion on two things.

1. Was Leona the one who created the sunlight that covered Mount Targon in her lore ("Leona refused to fight. For this, the Rakkor leaders ordered her execution, but when they tried to strike the fatal blow, sunlight burst forth, bathing Mount Targon in light. As it faded, Leona stood unharmed and her executioners lay unconscious around her.")?

2. If not, could she recreate it?
1.- I don't know if covered the entire Mount Targon. But lets say yes...Personally. I think it was more sort of a miracle than other. Probably it was the Sun itself that come to aid his (or her) chosen one.

2.-I suposse. But probably not casually (meaning. It must be a life or death situation)

No, I don't think you get what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the Mega Inferno Bomb is not something we can prove is = to the Trinity test, you reminding me what it is isn't relaly helping there unfortunately. For all we know, it could just be really hot fire. :/

...I... probably? If not, she most certainly has that power now, since it was the event that gave her said power and there's no logical reason to assume that she somehow has less power than what was demonstrated there, at her "ascension", so to speak.

Back