• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Tier Revision

Well Kaiser has lore statements to back this up so I don't see why this cant be used as supporting evidence. We already accept character statements as valid for scaling otherwise we wouldn't have low 2-C league.
Aurelion Sol: "I am the one who made the universe". We do not give 3-A to A.Sol here, but we can use this word as support, this is the logic. Characters like to exaggerate themselves. We cannot give anything away from this statement. We can clearly see that Mordekaiser is exaggerating himself here. The words "I did this" and "I do that" are acceptable, this is not.

Aurelion Sol: "I am the one who made the universe". We do not give 3-A to A.Sol here, but we can use this word as support, this is the logic. Characters like to exaggerate themselves. We cannot give anything away from this statement. We can clearly see that Mordekaiser is exaggerating himself here. The words "I did this" and "I do that" are acceptable, this is not.
That's because the statement can be interpreted different ways and doesn't necessarily mean he did it all at once, which is why it isn't 3-A. I literally just gave you an example in which we use statements from a characters voice lines in order to scale their power. Confidence scaling is very much a thing on this wiki and Mord saying "Yeah, these gods wont be able to stop my conquest." is definite supporting evidence which is all I'm proposing it to be, as he already has lore statements putting him at that level via the op.

Back