• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Profiles

ThePerpetual said:
Wait a second. Does that mean that the shield has Country level durability from scaling to a Base Lissandra?
Assuming that Lissandra put a significal amount of her power. Which it looks like. Yeah. I think it could be a safe assumption at least for now.

About True Ice weapons. I don't know .As i said Braum's shield durability comes more likely from the spell than the True Ice.

ThePerpetual said:
Well, again, lifting a full-sized Malphite would be lower-end Class M. Scaling everyone with a throw or such to that doesn't really make much sense to me, to be honest.

And again, what sort of lifting strength would Braum holding up a section of mountain be?
Yeah, but Malphite isn't full-sized on the Rift, he and Naut are stated down scaled down in size.

Class K to low Class M

Also, I did a little more digging, and Gnar didn't just end up in a chunk of True Ice. Anivia put him there...

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok, so I calced Syndra's castle drop and found a scale for Nami's tsunami:
Syndra drops her castle = Even if her castle was a mere 200 meters above the ground, dropping it would result in an output of 1.96e+13 Joules, High-end Small Town level. However, considering the castle is in an unknown location somewhere above Ionia, It would likely be hidden within the cloud layer where no one would be able to see it. If she dropped it from that height it would result in 3.15e+14 Joules, High-end Town level.

Scaling Nami's tsunami to an actual tsunami is somewhat challenging as tsunami's change speed relative to their distance from the shore. If we scale her tsunami to a tsunami on the coastline, it yields 4.38e+11 Joules, Low-end MCB level. But if we scale it to a tsunami in the middle of the ocean it yields 7.60e+13 Joules, Low-end Town level. Which should we use?
there goes mah brain.

The the answer is very clear honestly. If he get out of a block of true ice then it should be added. Although personally i think there must be something apart from "he just break out of it" (Maybe Anivia awankened him, or for some reason the Ice get weaker) but anyway. Those are just theories, not facts.

It is the ice which Lissandra and Anivia (Country lvl beigns) use to fight via spells. It never melts and is ofc more durable than regular ice.

No, I'm trying to double-check how much energy generating a monsoon would take, and I can't find anything translatable to our system. Perhaps you know a way...?

Back