• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So should I give Naruto prior knowledge of Po's abilities or not?
Eh I'm still leaning towards naruto being able to incap po before po uses bfr. Tbh if you give naruto prior knowledge of po's abilities the match might turn to a stomp.

Eh I'm still leaning towards naruto being able to incap po before po uses bfr. Tbh if you give naruto prior knowledge of po's abilities the match might turn to a stomp.
Alright I won't. Should I count this as a vote for Naruto?

Idk it’s debatable, Naruto does have thousands of clones but Po has perception amps with Bushido Eyes, along with attack reflection and dimension travel to help avoid attacks, potentially a way to thin out the clones with moon touch that he can land with the Bushido eyes, and a way to rip out the soul of Kurama.

Alright I won't. Should I count this as a vote for Naruto?
Yeah count me in for naruto. His clones, the avatar, superior skill and analytical prediction makes po bfring him very unlikely whilst naruto incapping wouldnt be that hard (though it wont be easy either)

Naruto's restricted to only Kurama Mode here so that both fighters would be 6-B. He can't use the avatar
If this is the case then you should include it in the OP

Anyway how would po fair against rasenshuriken variations or mini bijuu bomb vaporization?

Alright the match seems fair with both characters having a good amount of win conditions, so I'm going to vote for Po for now
Yeah count me in for naruto. His clones, the avatar, superior skill and analytical prediction makes po bfring him very unlikely whilst naruto incapping wouldnt be that hard (though it wont be easy either)
Counted

I thought KCM Naruto could only use the avatar in a later key. If he can use it in his current key then that's fine. I won't restrict the avatar. But Kurama Sage Mode is still restricted to keep both of them at 6-B

Anyway how would po fair against rasenshuriken variations or mini bijuu bomb vaporization?
He goes to the spirit realm, since that’s where the dead go in the series even when dissolve into things like flower petals, and he pops back out with chi.

I also don’t know if Naruto is skillstomping per se, he is pretty good but Po has done things like beat masters who have trained since childhood and mastered 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu (a feat that no other Kung fu master before had replicated), and beat spirit warriors like Kai who were comparable to Oogway, the guy who created Kung fu.

Reasons as to why I'm voting Po

His resurrection and Immortality will be difficult for Naruto to handle. If Chakra and Ki function the same in this fight due to Verse Equalization then if Po absorbs Naruto's chakra, he'll lose Kurama Mode and won't have the 6-B Attack Potency to harm him in any way.

The shadow clones will be a problem, but Po's Silken Moon Touch and Enhanced Perception will help him deal with them, although it'll give Naruto an idea of some of Po's abilities for him to form a strategy.

Naruto has more combat skill, but I doubt that it's to the level where Po won't be able to land a single hit on him, especially since Po has a Lifting Strength advantage.

I think that Po can win here, but it'll be extremely difficult for him to do it

Why does Naruto have more skill per se.
He's used his Shadow Clones to help him get combos on opponents and catch them off guard. He also has more experience since he's been fighting since he was a child while Po started when he was an adult

More experience yeah, but Po has matched characters on par with the creator of Kung fu, mastered Bushido vision in a couple days and used it to defeat the most notorious samurai criminal from Japan, and advanced in a couple days to match and defeat someone who beat the Furious Five by himself, the Five including Tigress who has also trained since she was a child. (And also Tai Lung did that too, arguably at an even younger age than Naruto). He even outmatches Shifu in Kung fu multiple times, a guy who’s been training since he was 12 and is so old Po wasn’t even sure if anyone was alive back when Shifu was young (a joke but still notable)

He goes to the spirit realm, since that’s where the dead go in the series even when dissolve into things like flower petals, and he pops back out with chi.
Does he always do this? And how many times can he keep coming back? I’ve seen someone note that he has really high levels of chi, but his actual stamina doesn’t seem to be on the level of naruto’s so that’s something to consider

I also don’t know if Naruto is skillstomping per se, he is pretty good but Po has done things like beat masters who have trained since childhood and mastered 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu (a feat that no other Kung fu master before had replicated), and beat spirit warriors like Kai who were comparable to Oogway, the guy who created Kung fu.
Well I was never really proposing a skillstomp, what makes naruto so problematic is his unpredictability/creativity with shadow clones, transformation jutsu, rasen attacks etc.

Naruto's got smoke bombs and other ninja tools as well. He can possibly just use everywhere shuriken jutsu on Po even if Po has more combat skill

I mean Po is also pretty unpredictable, he incorporates all the random things he learned in his training with Shifu and even before he started training in his fight to overwhelm Tai Lung.

Also no Po doesn’t have any defined limit on how much he can come back, and he can easily replenish his chi any time in the spirit realm.

Reasons as to why I'm voting Po

His resurrection and Immortality will be difficult for Naruto to handle. If Chakra and Ki function the same in this fight due to Verse Equalization then if Po absorbs Naruto's chakra, he'll lose Kurama Mode and won't have the 6-B Attack Potency to harm him in any way.

The shadow clones will be a problem, but Po's Silken Moon Touch and Enhanced Perception will help him deal with them, although it'll give Naruto an idea of some of Po's abilities for him to form a strategy.

Naruto has more combat skill, but I doubt that it's to the level where Po won't be able to land a single hit on him, especially since Po has a Lifting Strength advantage.

I think that Po can win here, but it'll be extremely difficult for him to do it
I dont remember when po used absorption especially to drain that much chakra or chi. Im not saying he doesnt have it but can you send the scene where he used absorption. Also again these arent even that IC for po. He mainly uses CQC which he is totally outclassed in. And even if he revives naruto would just incap him without killing once naruto realized he cant kill him. SMT is also really weird, it requires focus and for him to build up the attack also Idek if he will spam it.

I dont think any argument can be made for po to win in CQC aside from bfr, naruto has so many stuff he can use and tons of advantages in CQC like his own analytical prediction, regen, etc. Po has to use bfr to win

I think Po does have more skill than Naruto, but I also think it won't really matter when he's fighting 100 clones at the same time. Even if Resurrection and BFR are all he can do, it's still really hard to get around and he'll be able to do it a few times before Naruto realizes what's going on and just tries knocking him out

I actually am not sure, it might be scaling off Kai who could absorb chi, it might be due to Po absorbing Kai’s weapons into his chi construct from KFP3.
Either way since Po has mastered chi by multiple sources, I imagine he could replicate what Kai did.

I actually am not sure, it might be scaling off Kai who could absorb chi, it might be due to Po absorbing Kai’s weapons into his chi construct from KFP3.
Either way since Po has mastered chi by multiple sources, I imagine he could replicate what Kai did.
Has he ever absorbed chi himself? If so it wouldnt be IC

He hasn’t absorbed chi from others in the way Kai has, as an offensive tool, but he has used methods to self-reclaim his chi when it was stolen.

Po can also seal Naruto or his clones with the Spirit Urn after blinding them with the Golden Lotus Clap

Naruto has massive amounts of chakra, but Po basically has infinite chi
Neither of them will run out of chakra or chi anyways so it doesnt really matter
He hasn’t absorbed chi from others in the way Kai has, as an offensive tool, but he has used methods to self-reclaim his chi when it was stolen.
Dont think he'll use it then, its flimsy if he can in the first place.
Po can also seal Naruto or his clones with the Spirit Urn after blinding them with the Golden Lotus Clap
Again, another tactic he used like once in the series im pretty sure, barely in character plus he wouldnt know which one is the real naruto AND naruto can fight even while blinded because he can sense negative emotions and move accordingly

Again, another tactic he used like once in the series im pretty sure, barely in character plus he wouldnt know which one is the real naruto AND naruto can fight even while blinded because he can sense negative emotions and move accordingly
Po’s actually done it multiple times to Jindiao. And while Naruto can sense negative emotions, Po has mastered inner peace and the way of Bushido, which is all about removing negative emotions from yourself and focusing only on the battle, so he can potentially quell his negative emotions

To me, Po's wincons are unlikely and way too complicated while naruto literally just has to knock him out. Sure he has blunt force resistance but that doesnt make him immune to getting knocked. All of them are last resorts or not in character while its in character for naruto to not kill his opponents and even if he does kill po he'll realize he can come back and knock him out. in a CQC fight he has too many advantages to knock po out.
Po’s actually done it multiple times to Jindiao. And while Naruto can sense negative emotions, Po has mastered inner peace and the way of Bushido, which is all about removing negative emotions from yourself and focusing only on the battle, so he can potentially quell his negative emotions
Its still nowhere close to being a standard tactic or an in character move for him against a random opponent. Also that doesnt mean anything, if po intends to hurt naruto or defeat him naruto can sense it.

Spirit Urn if he has it is something he does basically all the time in terms of soul sealing, and he can even seal multiple souls and rip souls out of bodies.

Spirit Urn if he has it is something he does basically all the time in terms of soul sealing, and he can even seal multiple souls and rip souls out of bodies.
So po's standard tactic is sealing? I havent watched paws of destiny but that sounds ridiculous. Also I looked up the spirit urn and it was literally made specifically for one being and the only time po has ever used it was against the person it was specifically meant to be used against. To say that po using the spirit urn to seal an opponent he doesnt even know or holds no grudges for is a reach would be an understatement.

Po can seal other beings inside, he sealed a vulture’s soul in there.

And yes, in the context of part 1 of PoD sealing is a standard tactic when Po has the urn.

Po can seal other beings inside, he sealed a vulture’s soul in there.

And yes, in the context of part 1 of PoD sealing is a standard tactic when Po has the urn.
I wasnt saying it cant be used to seal other beings, im saying that if the spirit urn was made specifically for one being, used only against that one being. What is to say he'll ever use it against someone who isnt that being. If hes never used it against anyone else but Jindiao it'd be a reach to say its a standard tactic. since a standard tactic is something you use in every or almost every fight. It doesnt help that again, the purpose of the urn was to seal Jindiao specifically.

bruh, this sealing of the spirit urn is fodder anyways. He was legit only able to seal jindiao when he's immobilized with the help of like 5 other panda dudes. could be missing some context but this thing looks way inferior to the naruto verse's soul manip like the rinnegan's ability to rip out souls (which naruto has directly countered before) and the reaper death seal

It’s not, it’s in the powers and abilities section under sealing, just forgot to put it in Equipment.

At that point Jindiao possessed Po’s Hero’s chi and was basically the strongest character, so it makes sense they had to immobilize him. Same with the later instance of sealing his soul, as he absorbed the wellspring and gained limitless/infinite power.

Granted, I don’t think sealing will be incredibly helpful since Po has to keep the urn focused on a single target for several seconds. I’m sticking with SMT, perception amps, and resurrection as Po’s wincons.

Damn yall hyped up spirit urn just for it to be mid.

Anyways I still think naruto can incap po with his many CQC advantages before po bfrs him or takes him out

With SMT, it says that he needs an immense amount of focus to concentrate all of his power

Can I ask what fight he used this in? So I could get more context

He used it in the episode Mouth Off, to one-shot an army of Qi’dan Warriors.
It does require focus and concentration but it’s the type Po can achieve by just not talking for 30 seconds, which he can achieve in this fight by combining with inner peace and Bushido eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back