• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It made the sky go from day to night full of stars in one move.
That doesnt say anything about its range, unless you're saying its capable of creating stars and its range is planetary, in which case po would be tier 4 and whenever he uses it earth would just get destroyed. It also says on the wiki " temporary after-effect of turning day into night once it's successfully used". Its just an effect not really a cause of the techniques AP or range or whatever

Pretty sure that the technique that lets Po view time as slowed down would help him focus enough to activate the Silken Moon Touch as well

That doesnt say anything about its range, unless you're saying its capable of creating stars and its range is planetary, in which case po would be tier 4 and whenever he uses it earth would just get destroyed. It also says on the wiki " temporary after-effect of turning day into night once it's successfully used". Its just an effect not really a cause of the techniques AP or range or whatever

Here's a gif of it on the Kung Fu Panda Wiki. I'd say that the blast was at least as big as a city block, especially since it defeated numerous people trying to attack Po. Making the sky look dark is just a visual effect

Pretty sure that the technique that lets Po view time as slowed down would help him focus enough to activate the Silken Moon Touch as well

Here's a gif of it on the Kung Fu Panda Wiki. I'd say that the blast was at least as big as a city block, especially since it defeated numerous people trying to attack Po. Making the sky look dark is just a visual effect
Naruto can easily make enough clones to span wider than that, plus I dont see how most of them wouldnt be able to just get out of its range. Not to mention it requires po to touch the opponent and I dont think naruto or his clones would be dumb enough to attack or get anywhere near po when hes clearly charging up an attack, they'll likely just use a long range attack like a bijuu bomb or use kuramas chakra or his other long range options

So it looks like they just stood there and let po build up time. I don’t see why naruto would react the same

Also, the actual affect on the enemy doesn’t seem all that great tbh. They were sent flying and were able to get up and run away right after

Anyways whats po's wincon? Sealing is out of the question and BFR is unlikely due to the amount of clones naruto has + his avatar. And naruto can still defeat po by incap
So it looks like they just stood there and let po build up time. I don’t see why naruto would react the same

Also, the actual affect on the enemy doesn’t seem all that great tbh. They were sent flying and were able to get up and run away right after
Exactly my thoughts, i'm still doubting that SMT can just one shot narutos clones. Like those guys are fodder to po aside from one whos kinda relative and none of them had any serious injury, naruto has higher ap than po and his clones scale to him

Actually they were running towards him but Po focused enough to activate it in a few seconds. The show just made it look slowed down

His wincon is activating his perception amp immediately and BFRing before Naruto can start clone spamming, or catch Naruto off guard by reviving when Naruto isn’t expecting it and then BFRing.

His wincon is activating his perception amp immediately and BFRing before Naruto can start clone spamming, or catch Naruto off guard by reviving when Naruto isn’t expecting it and then BFRing.
yeah no naruto uses clones as soon as the fight starts, his perception amps boosts his perception not speed so hes not touching naruto before naruto does one handsign

Not to mention he cant bfr while narutos in the avatar and naruto using the kurama avatar in this key is very IC

I might've just missed it but I also cant see any mention of this perception boost in po's profile

Edit: Nvm saw it

It’s his Bushido eyes he got in the episode Way of the Prawn, he uses them to see everything in slow motion.

Also, why can’t he use it on Kurama avatar, he used it on Dragon Jindiao who was much larger than a normal person. As long as he’s grappling the being he wants to send he takes them to the spirit realm.

It’s his Bushido eyes he got in the episode Way of the Prawn, he uses them to see everything in slow motion.

Also, why can’t he use it on Kurama avatar, he used it on Dragon Jindiao who was much larger than a normal person. As long as he’s grappling the being he wants to send he takes them to the spirit realm.
Because, he cant touch narutos finger. The avatar isnt naruto itself or a part of naruto, its just chakra.

How often does he use this perception boost outside of the episode that he learned it?

And is this dragon jindiao just a large beast? Because naruto’s avatar is an extension, so it wouldn’t actually be him that’s being grappled

Last edited:
The avatar is naruto just using kuramas chakra to manifest something that looks like kurama, it is neither naruto or kurama.

Because, he cant touch narutos finger. The avatar isnt naruto itself or a part of naruto, its just chakra.
He doesn’t need to touch Naruto’s finger, he can use the finger hold on himself, and as long as he’s holding onto something, that something is taken with him. If the argument is the avatar is just chakra, Po has NPI.

Off topic but it's a bit disappointing how Naruto never fully turned into Kurama like Bee and only had an avatar

But if what he’s holding onto in that situation is just an extension in the form of chakra, then why would naruto also be BFR’d?

He doesn’t need to touch Naruto’s finger, he can use the finger hold on himself, and as long as he’s holding onto something, that something is taken with him. If the argument is the avatar is just chakra, Po has NPI.
Ok? That still wont transport naruto to the spirit realm. At best it just transports the chakra used for the kurama avatar. In which case naruto can just reconjure it since his chakra pool is massive

Okay but, I don’t see how Naruto wins per se. If Po sees he can’t beat Naruto he can just turtle in the spirit realm where Naruto can’t reach him, and it’s a stalemate.

Okay but, I don’t see how Naruto wins per se. If Po sees he can’t beat Naruto he can just turtle in the spirit realm where Naruto can’t reach him, and it’s a stalemate.
thats not a stalemate that would be self bfring. And naruto can win by incap since po is not immune to getting knocked out hes just resistant to it

Why would Naruto incap before Po takes himself to the spirit realm.
And how long does Naruto need to keep Po knocked out anyway.

Not sure what you mean by the second question, but how often does po voluntarily BFR himself mid combat to replenish his energy?

By sba he only needs po to be knocked out for an hour. If po takes himself to the spirit realm hes self bfring which is a loss. Im not even sure fighters could do that because thats basically surrendering a match, if thats allowed then someone like obito cant lose a match here since he can simply travel to the kamui dimension.

He’s taken other people to the spirit realm with the FH at least twice, he hasn’t really gone to the spirit realm solely to replenish energy because he hasn’t needed to, but he knows that’s a valid strategy because of the final episodes of PoD part 1.

sba says they cannot give up on their own accord and will attempt to win, so transporting himself to the spirit realm to basically not lose isnt allowed

I think that Po going to the spirit realm just to replenish his chi then going back to fight would be allowed

I think that Po going to the spirit realm just to replenish his chi then going back to fight would be allowed
yeah thats allowed, what isnt is what jjsliderman is proposing of po going to the spirit realm indefinitely to basically avoid naruto and force a stalemate. Though idk why po would need to replenish his chi anyways doesnt he basically have infinite chi or smth

he hasn’t really gone to the spirit realm solely to replenish energy because he hasn’t needed to, but he knows that’s a valid strategy because of the final episodes of PoD part 1.
Not really a valid wincon if it hasn’t been done, but I’ll check the episodes you referred to some time tomorrow since it’s getting late for me

Anyway Spilxson you can count me for naruto for the time being

Not really a valid wincon if it hasn’t been done, but I’ll check the episodes you referred to some time tomorrow since it’s getting late for me

Anyway Spilxson you can count me for naruto for the time being
Alright. Counted. 1 for Po. 4 for Naruto

If Po was confirmed to have similar AOE to Black Tortoise due to having more chi power he could possibly deal with the clones, but since it’s not confirmed I’ll say Naruto FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back