• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 idiots decide to fight each other

Starting distance is 50 meters

Birth of the 10 Tails Jinchuriki Naruto and Post-Wellspring Amplification Po are being used

Kurama Sage Mode is restricted and speed is equalized

Both are 6-B

Naruto starts in Kurama Mode

Win conditions are death, BFR or incapacitation

Naruto's Attack Potency (98.35 Teratons with Kurama Mode)

Po's Attack Potency (83 Teratons)

Who wins?

Po: Spilxson2

Nard: ShadowSythez, SuigetsuHyugs, Razor, ssgengar, JJSliderman, MintyBoi1, Knifeman29

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Updated the rules to include a starting distance and make Naruto begin the battle in Kurama Mode

More skilled, insane LS advantage, AP advantage ect.
I think Po's Lifting Strength is Class P while Naruto upscales from Class T

image.png

So Po has the Lifting Strength advantage

Dont think Po can can keep spamming BFR Naruto clones, and Naruto has durability negation.
I never really understood what the point of the "possible" or "likely" should it be actually counted as having or is it just ignored? The whole point of it is that he doesnt fully scale to it.
My vote goes to Naruto.

Dont think Po can can keep spamming BFR Naruto clones, and Naruto has durability negation.
I never really understood what the point of the "possible" or "likely" should it be actually counted as having or is it just ignored? The whole point of it is that he doesnt fully scale to it.
My vote goes to Naruto.
Even if po can't deal with his clones, He could just BFR Naruto to the spirit realm before he even has a chance to use the shadow clones

"possible" or "likely" ratings are used unless the OP restricts them in a vs match.

"possible" or "likely" ratings are used unless the OP restricts them in a vs match.
Well without them, Po isn't 6-B for this matchup to work so yeah let's believe that he's 6-B and has the Lifting Strength advantage. Even with those, I think the main problem for Naruto is Po's hax and resurrection so hopefully this matchup isn't a stomp

Well without them, Po isn't 6-B for this matchup to work so yeah let's believe that he's 6-B and has the Lifting Strength advantage. Even with those, I think the main problem for Naruto is Po's hax and resurrection so hopefully this matchup isn't a stomp
There's also his Flight and Sealing with Chi

My vote goes to Naruto.
Counted

Also I think it's stated on Po's profile that he became comparable to the 4 constellations individually, including the guy who stopped the meteor from hitting the earth, which would make him Country Level+

He could probably still BFR Naruto after blinding him with the Lotus Clap, but it'll be difficult since he usually starts fights with clones, the distance is 50 meters and Naruto basically starts every fight with them

He could probably still BFR Naruto after blinding him with the Lotus Clap, but it'll be difficult since he usually starts fights with clones, the distance is 50 meters and Naruto basically starts every fight with them
Unlikely to work since Naruto can predict movements and has sensory abilities he can fight blinded, there is also Kurama that can take control and fight for Naruto if he gets "distracted".

I didn’t say any would blitz anyone. What I was saying was that if Po could get close to naruto and pull the same move he pulled on Kai he could send him to the spirit realm
How would you expect Po to reach Naruto before he makes a single hand seal if not for a blitz? Heck Naruto and Sasuke were making hand seals in the middle of a close combat part of a fight while none of them was overpowering the other

If Shadow Clones split the user's power level with every one then Po might be able to do something there. Pretty sure that he also has sensory abilities and prediction

If Shadow Clones split the user's power level with every one then Po might be able to do something there. Pretty sure that he also has sensory abilities and prediction
Splits chakra and barely affects the main user's power level because Naruto's chakra+ Kurama's is absurd . Po doesnt have any kind of prediction and his enchanted senses are animalistic for the most part, and why would his senses matter? I mean sure Naruto could likely use a smoke bomb and in that case sure Po's senses would make a difference but its not like that actually matters in this fight.

Po could probably disorient the clones with the Golden Lotus Clap and then blow them all away with the Silken Moon Touch. Although since Naruto tends to send his clones after the opponent while at a safe distance, he'd probably be unaffected or be far enough to recover in time. Not trying to vote for Po or anything. Just trying to prove that he has win conditions so that this thread isn't considered a stomp

Po could probably disorient the clones with the Golden Lotus Clap and then blow them all away with the Silken Moon Touch. Although since Naruto tends to send his clones after the opponent while at a safe distance, he'd probably be unaffected or be far enough to recover in time. Not trying to vote for Po or anything. Just trying to prove that he has win conditions so that this thread isn't considered a stomp
It could work against small number of clones but Naruto can make thousands at a time each one with Kurama's chakra. IT was never a stomp the stats are close enough and they dont have actually hacks that are so powerful they one hit anyone instantly.

It could work against small number of clones but Naruto can make thousands at a time each one with Kurama's chakra. IT was never a stomp the stats are close enough and they dont have actually hacks that are so powerful they one hit anyone instantly.
Alright. I still think resurrection and Immortality will be a problem for Naruto, but I'll wait for more input and votes

My vote goes to Naruto.
"possibly" or "likely" basically just means "could be, but the evidence is a bit too shaky for it to be a solid rating"
you're allowed to restrict possibly/likely abilities or ratings in a vs match and still have it be added to the profiles, so

"possibly" or "likely" basically just means "could be, but the evidence is a bit too shaky for it to be a solid rating"
you're allowed to restrict possibly/likely abilities or ratings in a vs match and still have it be added to the profiles, so
Well Po's profile said he became comparable to the guy who received the full power of the Tortoise who stopped the meteor from hitting the earth, which is country level. So I assumed that Po was just at a flat 83 Teratons

Well Po's profile said he became comparable to the guy who received the full power of the Tortoise who stopped the meteor from hitting the earth, which is country level. So I assumed that Po was just at a flat 83 Teratons
It's fine to use "possibly" ratings in a VS match, there's no problem with that - I was just explaining to suigetsuhyugs that you technically are allowed to restrict them if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back