• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tony di bugalu said:
AP don't matter here, and even this fight will not take more than some hours, so why keep discussing it?
This fights is simple, if she can incap him before he thinks then she wins if not then he throws thw spear.

Also Rein growth is insanely fast, if there isn't another law clashing with his then he can go to 1-A in minutes.
This isn't 4-A Reinhard.

He doesn't grow, nor does he have his passive 1-A law hax. This would be a stomp for Reinhard if this was the case.

This is 5-B Reinhard. Although I agree with the notion that if her passives don't incap him instantaneously, him being able to think and summon Glads could very well make her meet her end.

I know, I never said this was 4-A Rein, I was just correcting him about his growth. He has a 1-A Law but it's not expanding/only inside Glads.

Also, AP is not a factor here so no need to discuss it.

Tony di bugalu said:
I know, I never said this was 4-A Rein, I was just correcting him about his growth. He has a 1-A Law but it's not expanding/only inside Glads.
Also, AP is not a factor here so no need to discuss it.
You said this: "Also Rein growth is insanely 'fast,' if there isn't another law clashing with his then he can go to 1-A in minutes."

That implies you were talking about 4-A Reinhard.

But if you were talking about Glads, then yes, you are right.

Just read Zero's post and then read mine, you'll understand what I meant.

Still, we need Kal to verify if she can insta win here.

Tony di bugalu said:
Just read Zero's post and then read mine, you'll understand what I meant.
Still, we need Kal to verify if she can insta win here.
I think by "growth" he meant the difference in the multiplier.

Not the literal growth of his law.

Anyway, yes - you are right.

>Is Magia Record canon

Yes

>UKG's 5-B scaling

Refer to this.

Also, i'm not really getting the reasoning "Meth is 5-B, but he has tier 3 outliers so Reinhard is stronger than UKG in raw AP"

>Do the passives kill instantly

It's lore stuff so we don't really know, but i'm pretty sure that if Reinhard is busy dealing with a dozen of powers at once, he'll be overwhelmed fairly quickly.

And yes exponentials are ridiculously higher than linear progression. Even a "mere" 2^100 has like, 30 digits or so.

There is also the fact that UKG has "all the possible futures" level precog, so if she has a power that works on Reinhard (She has pretty much every power that you'll ever see being mentioned in a PMMM thread, excluding Homura's stuff, plus resistance to it on a 2-A scale) be it active or passive, she'll use it.

Edit: Thinking about it, Lapin's power null also works as very powerful stat reduction, so even if we assume that they are even in AP, Rein gets depowered massively, at which point holy manipulation (which is basically passive damage) should incap

I dunno..

So if she cant insta incap him then he wins. He will start with Glads and deploy the legion like agains Meth, the legion gets stomped and when gets affected by her passives then he will either throw the spear or hop inside Glads wich is the same as "lul you can't reach me" and snipe from there.

Rein will instantly got killed through sheer AP which UKG generated passively btw, and also because of that starting range. I need to know where would he respawn himself, cuz if it's still within UKG range, he will dies over and over again, that's still counts as Incap as I recall.

why...why...why...

and doesn't KG have smth about 2-A mindhax and i mean rein will be alive and it is true just launching spear will kill but no matter how i look at this as giorno and DIO said: Muda

@Beast

Methuselah is made by the fear of nights

Each night = 1/2 5-B

Meth has all the nights the existed under Mercurius's law.

Mercurius's reign lasted decillion of years and encompassed infinite universes.

And Reinhard > Methuselah

oh ok. And well meth is actually just the concept of darkness tbf not the fear that is the result of his mindhax. Basically though simple movement can crush half planet. His jaws which is basically 100 nights and he gets boosted by not only each passing night accumilated (from big bang to 1944) i think but also the resets which low ball is decillions (merc stopped counting)

Beast Zero Gudako said:
And Homura 100 travelled to past thing is also a lowball. Not to mention, exponentials progression>>>>Linear progression.
It had nothing to do here, this Rein doesn't have growth.

And what, if she goes up his paygrade he just throws the spear.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
@Over Yes I know. Still doesn't change my point about Meth's range only Planetary. How can he drew powers from the source he can't even reach.
I don't understand, what are you trying to say here?

He can respawn inside glads, if his einherjar do it he should be able to do it too. There goes the "he dies again".

Also, this is a first move match, if he summons Glads before she kills he wins and going by Kal's post none of her passives insta kill.

pretty sure even if he was going for a kill he does have glas on standby (i mean he has it spawned out against meth despite sitting for 95% of the fight)

Reinhard's AP advantage isn't infinite because he's not High 3-A.

He doesn't even have the AP advantage unless you guys make a CRT to make him tier 3 and I explained why.

Also, UKG can get away if Reinhard tries to snipe, so that's moot. Rein can reach her, but he won't really know where she is because he doesn't have any sort of cosmic awareness, while she does.

At which point she really only have to wait until she reaches tier 2, which wouldn't take long

@Kal

Then make a CRT and make UKG 3-A, because it's the exact same logic

Reinhard's spear has 1-A range, so she can't escape from it, and reached Marie in the Twilight Beach even tho Trifa didn't even know of her existance, so hiding isn't an option either

Get away, exactly how? You already know how the spear works.

Also, how does she plan to affect him while being inside of Glads?

Edit: Wish me luck bois, I have a test in some hours :"v

@Shadow

Yes

@Overlord

No?

UKG is 5-B because she upscales massively from a 5-B.

What you are saying is that Rein is a stronger 5-B because the 5-B feat he scales from is actually tier 3, which is like saying that Roshi has the highest 7-B AP because he has a tier 5 outlier.

Same for the range, either it's added to the profile or it's not a valid point

@Tony

By running away to a different universe, she has that power among other stuff.

Idk what Glads does beyond regen and teleportation

Overlord775 said:
@Kal

Then make a CRT and make UKG 3-A, because it's the exact same logic

Reinhard's spear has 1-A range, so she can't escape from it, and reached Marie in the Twilight Beach even tho Trifa didn't even know of her existance, so hiding isn't an option either
It doesn't have 1-A range, we already talked abou it.

Back