• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Warran

That's more like, their AP is soul based

also Mercurius has 1-A soul hax IIRC and Rein can survive hits from him

Guess who else gets their magical energy from the soul?

Magical girls (who get affected by Lapin's powers)

Overlord775 said:
@Warran
That's more like, their AP is soul based

also Mercurius has 1-A soul hax IIRC and Rein can survive hits from him
No.

Souls are what empower and fuel their magic.

It is AP based - so is their resistance.

And that was when they were both Hadou Gods - that has no bearing in this key.

Kaltias said:
Guess who else gets their magical energy from the soul?
Magical girls (who get affected by Lapin's powers)
What do you think of this?

Daniele D'Ambrosio said:
Since UKG's passives are lore-based, and thus their effectiveness isn't fully demonstrated - I can't reliably say which conclusion is the correct one and it seems that this is similar to the Hazama battle, in that both have hax that works against the other and can incap or kill one another.

I'm kind of leaning inconclusive because of it as the safest option.
Could you conceive with an inconclusive?

I still think that Rein should be able to summon his castle and regen there but since we don't really know the full powa of her passives then Inconclusive FRA I guess.

I guess. I'm not sure because we are mostly talking about the passives while there is a lot of active powers as well, the problem is more that they are legit so many that I don't remember most of them

Kaltias said:
Warren Valion said:
Is that a mind thing?

If so, not when she is a 3-D being, as her mindhax is 3-D, and Reinhard resists.
Mind, body and soul
Well the mind shit gets resisted as I said, and Reinhard's body and soul were already getting affected by the thirty other passives she has - so I don't think it really adds anything to this conclusion.

1. Locked profile shennanigans, this also the reason why some of Rusalka lost still not added for more than month

2. People are busy maybe?

Back