• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard smol revision

Hello and welcome to another episode of, why Shinza is so ******* OP!?

First of all, this is all thanks to the bois and girls at the Masadanerds discord and this one is specially a thanks for Warre for doing everything (literally) and Alfy for getting everything we couldn't get as it was in Japanese and Ravy, because nothing of this would have ever been possible without him/her/it whatever eldritch entity or God is.

First part:
This time it's the turn for Reinhard agai

Basically Reinhard gets upgraded to "At least 5-A, possibly 3-B" for being superior to the LDO, including Wilhelm who destroyed the Jaws of Darkness and the possibly rating comes from Wilhelm statements: "If Methuselah could only be broken by quality, quantity, and status, the only one among us who'd be capable was Lord Heydrich. It'd be a battle of the kings, which wasn't something I could mimic"

This applies to his Pre-Ceremony/IKaBey state/keys.

His DI/Post-Ceremony form also gets a new tier: "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A" because as Mercurius himself states "Tonight's pact has made your soul powerful beyond comparasion" meaning that Reinhard's power has grown exponentially and beyond any power in the universe (including Meth ), and the possibly is the cross-scaling with Nakiri Kuubo.

The 3-A rating comes from WoG and to quote Warren: "This thread is also debating whether we should cross-scale the verses, I would have made the argument that it is fine, but only if it isn't the sole reason as to why a character has a specific rating. Like Reinhard just being 3-A because Masada said so, I'm not really okay with that. But I am fine with it being a possible."

Sadly we couldn't find the infamous quote as it is behind a pay wall and it wasn't found in the Atwiki either, we are sorry for that but if you are interested enough to search for it yourself then here is the website: https://www.nicovideo.jp/search/Happy light Cafe?f_range=0&l_range=0&opt_md=&start=&end=

Just be patient and know that there is a lot of material there to search for the quote.

Second part:
Welp, for a while I have worked that's a big word to say the little to no stuff I made in new keys for Reinhard in his restricted state by the swastikas and a new key for his human self.

This is the link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Tony_di_bugalu/New_keys_for_mah_waifu, tell me what do you think and if it is good enough then I shall update it with the proposed stuff of the first part and edit it later.

Sumary

• IkaBey Reinhard gets upgraded to "At least 5-A, possibly 3-B"
  • Dies Irae Reinhard gets "downgraded" to "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A"
  • Reinhard gets 2 new keys for his human and restricted state
Agree: PsychoWarper, Qliphoth Bacikal, Paul Frank, Ionliosite, The real cal howard, Mizarle, TISSG7Redgrave, Infera28, Ultima Reality

Disagree:

Neutral:

Again, Thanks to the Masadanerds, this wouldn't be possible without you!

Small my ass.

Anyway I think all of his keys outside of his human key should have Social Influencing.

Outside adding that I agree with all the changes/additions.

I think the the changes for both parts seem good. Though, shouldn't we also discuss whether we should really use WoG to scale characters? This seems to be quite a serious matter.

Destroying half a planet, times the amount of days since the beginning of the universe, times a decillion. It's odd, but, eh.

Because that's what Methuesalah embodies.

It is explained that a single night equals half of the earth and Methuselah is made of all the nights since the big bang to 1944 on top of this he has piled up all the nights from the resets Mercurius has done which are at the very least in the decillions.

You can check the CRT for Methuselah, it was better explained there

Ravenous4th said:
Though, shouldn't we also discuss whether we should really use WoG to scale characters?
I don't see why not. If the author says X is above Y, then we should rate it as such.

Might want to update that Meth durability since Mercurius reign lasted for 30,000-40,000 years x decillion. Doubt it will change that much but it might be a good idea to take into account.

I don't have to be quick, heck, I could forget this whole thing and bump it in a couple of weeks or a month if I want.

The other one seems a you problem.

Back