• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse God-Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World of Wraiths didn’t exist yet, so naturally the cosmology was just the World of Witches. Then after Madoka ascends to a higher plane to become a concept, she erases the World of Witches and creates the World of Wraiths adjacent to where it was.
Except the World of Witch and Wraith are literally the same in every regard except for the "Law". If the Wraith world has higher plane, the Witch world has it too. They are like two sides of the same coin with Madoka as the coin.

also aren't Wraiths a byproduct of madoka's law ?
Yeeees?

Except the World of Witch and Wraith are literally the same in every regard except for the "Law". If the Wraith world has higher plane, the Witch world has it too. They are like two sides of the same coin with Madoka as the coin.

But if the higher plane is where Madoka is at, then how can she encompass both the World of Witches and World of Wraiths if each one has their own higher planes? The only explanation is that the higher plane is transcendental of both multiverses so it encompasses both.

But if the higher plane is where Madoka is at, then how can she encompass both the World of Witches and World of Wraiths if each one has their own higher planes? The only explanation is that the higher plane is transcendental of both multiverses so it encompasses both.
Aren't the two planes reason for 2 multiverses in the first place??

Because those higher planes literally became part of her existence, she becomes the entire cosmology of Puella Magi Verse itself.

Because those higher planes literally became part of her existence, she becomes the entire cosmology of Puella Magi Verse itself.

Read that quote again. “Your existence has shifted to a higher plane and become nothing more than a concept.”

The higher plane is where her true form resides, with the cosmology being within her.

Read that quote again. “Your existence has shifted to a higher plane and become nothing more than a concept.”

The higher plane is where her true form resides, with the cosmology being within her.
Her residing the higher plane of World of Witch resulting the destruction of said higher plane along with the Multiverse due they don't fit with her new law. The she creates another Multiverse along with the higher plane that fits to her law.

She isn't part of the higher plane, the higher plane is part of her.

Her residing the higher plane of World of Witch resulting the destruction of said higher plane along with the Multiverse due they don't fit with her new law. The she creates another Multiverse along with the higher plane that fits to her law.

She isn't part of the higher plane, the higher plane is part of her.
The most appropriate way of putting it would be that the higher plane is Madoka’s true form. It transcends the World of Witches, and thus any other amount of 2-A multiverses that can be crammed in.

The most appropriate way of putting it would be that the higher plane is Madoka’s true form. It transcends the World of Witches, and thus any other amount of 2-A multiverses that can be crammed in.
What are you talking about? Madoka True form is concept.

And how many times do I have to say it again. The Multiverse + Higher plane are what the "World of Witch" consist of. Madoka does not transcends it since that would makes her 6-D. It is just World of Witch and Wraith are parts of her existence as a concept, not the other way around.

What are you talking about? Madoka True form is concept.

And how many times do I have to say it again. The Multiverse + Higher plane are what the "World of Witch" consist of. Madoka does not transcends it since that would makes her 6-D. It is just World of Witch and Wraith are parts of her existence as a concept, not the other way around.
Where is the concept though? On the higher plane.

I can fully understand what you are saying. What I am telling you is that your interpretation regarding the higher plane Madoka’s on being bound to the World of Witches is wrong. This is how it would look like.
image0.png

Scans. I am not very knowledgeable on the verse so please if there are scans to support your debate please use it.

This is what the cosmology looks like, it's like a circle that which back is facing each other. Madoka is literally consisted of those circles. The green and blue area are the higher plane I'm talking about.

Yes. If the higher plain is separate from both the World of witches and wraith or if the world of witches and wraith both contain their higher plain

What was decided?
Madoka, Homura and UKG is becoming Low 1-C with Madoka and Homura automatically getting Large Size type 10.

Seems like this has been dragged out too.long to my liking. I will back down for now and make another thread to discuss the topic more properly.

This can be closed since the initial problem has been concluded.

Madoka, Homura and UKG is becoming Low 1-C with Madoka and Homura automatically getting Large Size type 10.

Seems like this has been dragged out too.long to my liking. I will back down for now and make another thread to discuss the topic more properly.

This can be closed since the initial problem has been concluded.
Prefect. Madoka vs sonic coming up

If world of witches and world of wraiths are 5-D then Madoka is 2xbaseline and her large size is still a nightmare

If world of witches and world of wraiths are 5-D then Madoka is 2xbaseline and her large size is still a nightmare
Yes, this is what I've been trying to push through.

But that is for another time, I'm planning to make a proper thread for this topic later. Right now, I just wanna finish reading Magia Record main story. Who knows what I might find there.

So when this thread can be closed tbh I really want to make a match between Enerjak and Madoka again cus her victory in profile gets deleted due to low 1-C upgrade

I am largely fine with Ultima's points for Low 1-C being valid.

I would normally propose making the changes accepted in the same accepted CRT if possible but you want the thread close, Beast Zero Gudak, I will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back