• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tony di bugalu said:
What about that power drain or the clones of the other threads where she stomped him?
I think that was when 1-A immortality was not allowed.

Honestly, I don't see anything that she can kill him with, and he'll eventually use the spear.

The only thing I can see in her favor is mind manipulation -unitl we give Reinhard his 1-A mindhax resistance that is, we need to get on that - but I don't know how it works, if it bypasses Reinhard's resistance, if it is detrimental to outcome of the fight, or if it is done in-character.

Well, at least we now have a thread about the strongest 5-B.

Also, her mind manip should be comparable to Homura, right? That would definitely bypass his actual resistance.

The thing is what Warren said, so we need Kal here.

Still, if it is 4-D then she has a winco.

Also, what do the mindhax does? Destroy their minds? Make them kill themselves? Immediately die?

If UKG doesn't have 4-D mindhax, and I really ******* doubt she has 3-D mindhax higher than Reinhard's 1-A 3-D mind hax resistance, then I am certain he stomps.

She'll just keep on growing and growing, and Reinhard will find it impossible to affect her with his normal attacks while simultaneously regenerating from all attacks being thrown at him via 1-A immortality, so he will get disappointed at the lack of a fun fight, and then throw his spear in boredom - which will kill her without fail.

Reinhard likely stomps, unless I am missing something?

>Lack of a fun fight

BOI, this is gonna be one hell of a fight, Rein will iterally have a blast here.

That thing is soulless so insta Glads is doing nothing and the legion is going to be stomped left and right, the he is like "This is so fun" and CQC UKG just to see that she can regenerate back, the figth goes on and his powers deal less and less damage until she is 4-D, on that point she can glare to hard at him but at the same time he is going to love her at full poowah with an almighty trust from his golden spear :v

Tony di bugalu said:
>Lack of a fun fight
BOI, this is gonna be one hell of a fight, Rein will iterally have a blast here.

That thing is soulless so insta Glads is doing nothing and the legion is going to be stomped left and right, the he is like "This is so fun" and CQC UKG just to see that she can regenerate back, the figth goes on and his powers deal less and less damage until she is 4-D, on that point she can glare to hard at him but at the same time he is going to love her at full poowah with an almighty trust from his golden spear :v
I am pretty sure Reinhard wants an even fight, and I am pretty sure UKG's resistances and constant growth makes it that Reinhard can't do shit to affect her except for the spear.

Be it a fun fight, be it a boring fight. Reinhard will throw his spear as soon as he feels joy from the fight or starts to get bored/angry at the lack of a good fight. If she stomps his Legion, he is going to give her the Methuselah case, since thats literally what Methu did: Stomped the Legion then got stomped hard by the light of the spear, which law/concept/reality haxxed him outta existence even with the ludicrous resistances and immortalities he had.

Reinhard sees the act of dying by his lance as a reward if the opponent is a good one, since its going to give them a place in his Valhalla and make them an eternal warrior. He also uses his spear when he wants to respect the efforts of his opponent.

If the opponent is boring, he wants to punish them by using the spear to make them a part of his Valhalla too, but just as a tormented soul and not a worthy warrior.

So uh

What's stopping UKG from killing Rein by standing there everytime he regenerates via a passive whose range is "Whoever feels its presence"? And once she becomes 4-D she incaps with other stuff as well as some of his resistances wouldn't be enough anymore

Speaking of which, what does he specifically resist? His profile is a bit vague on some resistances

Also why does the OP say "Dies Irae Rein" but then says "5-B"

Guys

This is 5B Reinhard

AKA without the 1A growth

UKG exists and incaps, thus being a stomp in the other direction.

RKGenki said:
So uh
What's stopping UKG from killing Rein by standing there everytime he regenerates via a passive whose range is "Whoever feels its presence"? And once she becomes 4-D she incaps with other stuff as well as some of his resistances wouldn't be enough anymore

Speaking of which, what does he specifically resist? His profile is a bit vague on some resistances

Also why does the OP say "Dies Irae Rein" but then says "5-B"
She has a passive?

What is it?

Resistance to Magic, Mental (Did not flinch in the slightest when being in the presence of Methuselah's Fear Aura), Spiritual (Members of the Legion are capable of surviving attacks that hit on a physical and spiritual level), Spatial, Temporal (Only suffered a crack on his face from Methuselah's time acceleration and did not seem bothered by Ren's Finale Briah), Curses (was initially unaffected by Marie'scurse), Existence Erasure (Machina stated that his only weapon was as good as trash against Reinhard) and Conceptual Attacks

He should also be resistant to paralysis as well, but that isn't on the page.

Would you like me to explain them?

She has a ton of them

Here's an outdated list, there's stuff missing from some witches and newer doppels

Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality (the one I mentioned before)), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation, power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production, unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it.

There's also a '''''lot''''' of powers from all the MG/witches in the series that could be useful for incap. I can dig more if needed

RKGenki said:
She has a ton of them
Here's an outdated list, there's stuff missing from some witches and newer doppels

Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality (the one I mentioned before)), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation, power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production, unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it.
How are these all passive? One literally says it is eye based, that sounds active to me.

And how do they work?

Back