• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard smol revision

Look, I'm sorry if I came as an ass but I'm not in the mood right now.

If you wanted to fix something in his profile you should have contacted some staff member to fix it.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Infera28 said:
it already was taken into account
Except it is using the "Since the Big Bang" part. 13.8 billion years vs 30,000-40,000 x decillion.

according to this thread and atwiki [1] Mercurius's era lasted for 40000 Nayuta not 40000 years and each Nayuta is 10^60 in planck time [2]
destryong half of the planet (materials) x 40000 Nayuta x Decillion = 1.08410151e77 Joules Multi Galaxy Level.

but anyway according to calculation team using Nayuta wasn't ok so we used age of universe and result was 2.1880728e73 joules Multi Galaxy level.

so dunno why we are arguing because in end Methuselah's durability still will be Multi Galaxy level.

but anyway according to calculation team using Nayuta wasn't ok so we used age of universe and result was 2.1880728e73 joules Multi Galaxy level.

so dunno why we are arguing because in end Methuselah's durability still will be Multi Galaxy level.
No. I am saying that we shouldn't be using the age of the universe.

This look really good but shouldn't first the changes be aplied and then continue with this disscusion since it got a bit derailed - since this is only for Reinhard.

Tony, I don't think you need more staff since this all looks good, even better than before since it will complete Kemono-dono profile. At the same time, with the help from Warren, Alfy, Raven and your nobody will deny it's good work.

To me it looks like it could be aplied.

There is gonna be some kind of Methuselah related discussion but I do agree that it's being slightly derailed rn since this is about Reinhard. Granted he is connected to Methuselah cuz of this for his pre-Berlin (Ceremony) key but it's best to save all that for another discussion as Zara said.

It's high Godly but we need a CRT to change everyone that I know of and those from senshinkan need a CRT of their own

Back