• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point, so I don't see why this is special at all.

That's... not true. Incarnation is explicity said to be working on Kirito himself, all the feats listed on the page are of it being used on his own body, so it wouldn't have any effect on Sonic since he isn't even targeted.
Zamasu wasn't using Reality Warping at all as IZ. He just became one with the universe and that's literally it

It affects Sonic indirectly, since the ability would make Sonic lose via reality warping. That is if it would've worked

̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶p̶̶e̶̶o̶̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶ ̶d̶̶i̶̶d̶ ̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶ ̶K̶̶i̶̶r̶̶i̶̶t̶̶o̶ ̶e̶̶a̶̶r̶̶l̶̶y̶

Zamasu wasn't using Reality Warping at all as IZ. He just became one with the universe and that's literally it
I never said Zamasu was using RW, so that's not even the argument.
It affects Sonic indirectly, since the ability would make Sonic lose via reality warping. That is if it would've worked
I mean, if you want to argue by that, I can say Sonic doesn't resist Probability Manipulation and move on.

Skimmed the thread, probably made an error somewhere so tell me if I missed or misplaced someone please.

Sonic: 20 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476, DastardlyDangerousDracoga, Confluctor)

Kirito: 9 (Ionliosite, Bernkastelll, Greenshifter, Helestias, M1ntyIc3CreamXZ, Trumpty_Dumpty, PhantomØ4, Zencha9, Pink999999)
Me for Sonic

Wait now that i look at it why does sonic resist RW?
It says Because he resist Alf Layla-Wa Layla warping reality but i saw the video and nothing said that sonic resisted RW he just transformed and the fight began
Even then Alf Layla-Wa Layla said that he will remake the world anf reality nothing says that he will affect sonic

Wait now that i look at it why does sonic resist RW?
It says Because he resist Alf Layla-Wa Layla warping reality but i saw the video and nothing said that sonic resisted RW he just transformed and the fight began
Even then Alf Layla-Wa Layla said that he will remake the world anf reality nothing says that he will affect sonic
Because his transformation caused said RW across the entire Arabian world, which Sonic was unaffected by. Considering how he would've affected the rest of the citizens (he did), Sonic resists.

Because his transformation caused said RW across the entire Arabian world, which Sonic was unaffected by. Considering how he would've affected the rest of the citizens (he did), Sonic resists.
Did affect a person? anyone? Because what im saying is that alf is warping the world not the people in
Also that's another sonic transformation why would it scale to super sonjc?

It affected everyone that was in the book, we clearly don't see Simbad floating there for example
Sonic resisted in base, this is derrailing btw, since grace ended

Did affect a person? anyone? Because what im saying is that alf is warping the world not the people in
Also that's another sonic transformation why would it scale to super sonjc?
Yes, literally everyone in the entire universe. People are INSIDE the world, you realize they're going to get affected because of that. Sonic was right next Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla during this, already you can see the surroundings are being affected. Sonic even prior to getting Darkspine was just fine.

Ok sure if you'll play that card then fine
RW is a side effect of incarnation
Ive said mutliple times and is Accepted as such
Sonic needs a feat of him resisting his probability being manipulated

You'll notice how the background was darkened already, much like in his boss battle, meaning Sonic resists it.
Like i said alf said that he will recreate the world so why are we assuming that the darkening thing to be his RW when it could be something like void manip which is already in his profile

Screenshot_2021-04-14_144703.png

I don't know much, but did he turn into Darkspine Sonic cuz' of a ring?

From RW's page on this wiki; "Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc."

Yeah but Eraser's main ability is reality warping. And now watch the whole final chapter of the Seven rings game. Or that video someone sent above. It's reality warping

Yeah but Eraser's main ability is reality warping. And now watch the whole final chapter of the Seven rings game. Or that video someone sent above. It's reality warping
Him saying that he will be this world's new creator and saying that he will recreate the world&reality means that he will just destroy/erase reality and recreate it later

Im gonna drop it for now
But that doesn't really mean that sonic resist incarnation
Are just gonna keep repeating that over and over?
even though it's wrong amd i said mutliple times that RW is a side effect of incarnation and not the other way around

Even sonic resisting RW does not really matter even (even if we ignore how incarnation only affects the user) Because sonic needs feats of resisting his probability being maniplated most of the powers&abilites in this wiki come from RW but it doesn't mean resisting Reality warping makes you resist everything like fate law or probability manip you need actual feats of resisting these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back