• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you just completely disregarded both the temperature it takes to freeze him and how quickly he breaks free on top of that.
You know it is basically the same, right?
Sonic is standing there completely unaffected. His very presence warped and tore at reality. What are you talking about? Now that Probability Manip isn't valid, you target Sonic's resistance?
Sonic is not even targetted there tho, when he is targetted by Alf he needs to transform into Darkspine to not get affected. That's how debates work, you know? I'm literally seeing his profile and see how does his resistance works, I'm questioning it, it is something normal.
And people seem to seriously be breaching what Kirito would do in-character, apparently.
Not really, I literally posted Kirito using the life manip againts the people he froze.

Lol. The indirectly affected argument, where does that even come from? If someone warps reality so their clothes are red instead of blue does Sonic suddenly resist that just because Reality warping? Did he actually show this?

It’s not even directly targeting Sonic, it’s like a spin wheel that’s 90% blue and 10% yellow but always lands on the 10% despite the probability supposedly being 90% for red.
It is affecting sonic cause it's affecting is chance of winning. Flawed comparison by the way.

If it’s a false analogy explain why rather than just saying it.

10% always happening doesn’t change 90% chance it just breaks conventional logic like literally half of the abilities being used.

Sonic is not even targetted there tho, when he is targetted by Alf he needs to transform into Darkspine to not get affected. That's how debates work, you know? I'm literally seeing his profile and see how does his resistance works, I'm questioning it, it is something normal.
Oh you can debate, I'm just not sure if you can read. Doing it by existence is a passive. That's how passives work, ya know? You don't really need to have a target to affect somebody with them when they're around you.

Skimmed the thread, probably made an error somewhere so tell me if I missed or misplaced someone please.

Sonic: 21 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476, DastardlyDangerousDracoga, Confluctor), JED)

Kirito: 9 (Ionliosite, Bernkastelll, Greenshifter, Helestias, M1ntyIc3CreamXZ, Trumpty_Dumpty, PhantomØ4, Zencha9, Pink999999)

Last edited:
The description means that his RW would make the opponent lose, meaning it definitely affects Sonic, since the RW would make him lose

Except that doesn't work because once again, SONIC RESISTS THAT
Are just gonna keep repeating that over and over?
even though it's wrong amd i said mutliple times that RW is a side effect of incarnation and not the other way around

Even sonic resisting RW does not really matter even (even if we ignore how incarnation only affects the user) Because sonic needs feats of resisting his probability being maniplated most of the powers&abilites in this wiki come from RW but it doesn't mean resisting Reality warping makes you resist everything like fate law or probability manip you need actual feats of resisting these

Lol. The indirectly affected argument, where does that even come from? If someone warps reality so their clothes are red instead of blue does Sonic suddenly resist that just because Reality warping? Did he actually show this?
Wrong equivalence. This reality warping would directly affect Kirito's opponent, which in this case, is Sonic, to make Sonic lose

However, Sonic resists reality warping so it won't work

Your example of changing color from red to blue doesn't affect the other person at all so it's a bad analogy

Skimmed the thread, probably made an effort somewhere so tell me if I missed or misplaced someone please.

Sonic: 19 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476)

Kirito: 9 (Ionliosite, Bernkastelll, Greenshifter, Helestias, M1ntyIc3CreamXZ, Trumpty_Dumpty, PhantomØ4, Zencha9, Pink999999)
You forgot me for Sonic

Doesn't Sonic have BFR or something? That's way he can incap Kirito, or is that not in-character for Sonic?

This is literally saying that u can resist fire hax that destroy concepts just because u resist fire hax, Incarnation has both reality warping and probability hax, Sonic does not resist probability

Oh you can debate, I'm just not sure if you can read.
Thanks for the insult.
Doing it by existence is a passive. That's how passives work, ya know? You don't really need to have a target to affect somebody with them when they're around you.
I guess you're implying Goku has resistance to Space-Time hax because Infinite Zamasu. Anyhow, since Kirito's RW isn't even aimed at Sonic, it really doesn't matter if you resists since he isn't using it againts them.

Skimmed the thread, probably made an error somewhere so tell me if I missed or misplaced someone please.

Sonic: 19 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476)

Disappointing that you missed me.

I guess you're implying Goku has resistance to Space-Time hax because Infinite Zamasu. Anyhow, since Kirito's RW isn't even aimed at Sonic, it really doesn't matter if you resists since he isn't using it againts them.
False Analogy. Infinite Zamasu doesn't have any haxes aside from him being one with Universe 7

Also, he does use RW against Sonic since this directly affect him and make him lose. Except that would fail due to resistance

I guess you're implying Goku has resistance to Space-Time hax because Infinite Zamasu.
Oh, Zamasu was screwing with both Space and Time in such a ravenous way that reality was being torn apart at the seams? I must have missed that part of the episode.

Or, far more likely, that was just a false equivalence.

It does affect the other person bevause their perception of the object is changed. His probability going down as a direct result of RW it is just a side effect probability manipulation (which he doesn’t even resist; the reality warping isn’t being used on him the only thing one would argue to affect him is side-effect probability manipulation). However, the vote count is ridiculously titled towards the blue fur ball so whatever.

False Analogy. Infinite Zamasu doesn't have any haxes aside from him being one with Universe 7

Also, he does use RW against Sonic since this directly affect him and make him lose. Except that would fail due to resistance
Untrue, Zamasu was passively becoming one with the universe and breaching space-time with his existence.

That's literally not how Incarnation works.

Sonic: 20 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476, DastardlyDangerousDracoga)

Me for sonic

Untrue, Zamasu was passively becoming one with the universe and breaching space-time with his existence.

That's literally not how Incarnation works.
That's nothing more unusual than any omnipresent Low 2-C being

That's how it's described in the profile though.

Sonic: 20 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476, DastardlyDangerousDracoga)
Me, hello? sonic pls

That's nothing more unusual than any omnipresent Low 2-C being
Exactly my point, so I don't see why this is special at all.
That's how it's described in the profile though.
That's... not true. Incarnation is explicity said to be working on Kirito himself, all the feats listed on the page are of it being used on his own body, so it wouldn't have any effect on Sonic since he isn't even targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back