• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Beasts vs Monster King | Grace

Dude, Orochi one-shots. Orochi scales to 5.68 exatons, while Kaido only scales to 1.032 petatons. The gap within Multi-Continental is x6000, which makes that tier especially hard to create matches for.

Dude, Orochi one-shots. Orochi scales to 5.68 exatons, while Kaido only scales to 1.032 petatons. The gap within Multi-Continental is x6000, which makes that tier especially hard to create matches for.
Would Kaidou's observation haki not be able to help or is it a stomp?

Kaido would still have no way of hurting Orochi. He’d just have to keep dodging until his stamina runs out, and it’s easy pickings for Orochi.
Can't he burn Orochi with bolo breath or Flaming Drum Dragon? Like, once he sees his power level with Observation, he'll know to go 100% with him, and try to vaporize him. If Orochi has heat resistance then he wins though

Can't he burn Orochi with bolo breath or Flaming Drum Dragon? Like, once he sees his power level with Observation, he'll know to go 100% with him, and try to vaporize him. If Orochi has heat resistance then he wins though
I don't believe that would be enough. Besides, Orochi does have heat resistance, as he could wrap himself with a cloak of fire, and his fire breath was potent enough to melt and explode stone. He also had no problem standing in lava. So yea, Kaido has no wincons here.

I don't believe that would be enough. Besides, Orochi does have heat resistance, as he could wrap himself with a cloak of fire, and his fire breath was potent enough to melt and explode stone. He also had no problem standing in lava. So yea, Kaido has no wincons here.
Yeah this match is a stomp lol. Um, perhaps Luffy vs Orochi?

Ok, now that the One Piece universe has been upgraded AGAIN, Kaido would now scale to 1.497 exatons, which he can increase with his Dragon or Hybrid form and his Haoshaku infusion, meaning that this match is no longer a stomp, though the changes to Kaido's profile still haven't been made yet.

Anyway, now we can properly discuss their advantages and disadvantages. Orochi's advantages are his higher AP as well as his fighting genius, being able to replicate any fighting style after only looking at it once. He also has his numerous dragons he can control and have use martial arts as well, which would make it harder for Kaido to properly dodge. However, Kaido's extremely skilled in Haki, which he combines with his Devil Fruit very effectively. He also has the option to see into the future a few seconds if he needs to, which would only let him predict and evade Orochi's attacks more accurately. He's got insanely high stamina that would allow him to endure Orochi's stronger attacks for a while, and since Haki has been known to evolve mid-combat, Kaido would likely be capable of advancing his Haki against a stronger opponent like Orochi. While it was once an AP stomp for Orochi, I now believe that Kaido would win with mid-to-high difficulty.

I really see Orochi cornered in terms of hax. However, perhaps Orochi's fighting skill can surpass Kaidou's by copying his moves. Orochi still has his regeneration which would be of utmost importance.
Ok, now that the One Piece universe has been upgraded AGAIN, Kaido would now scale to 1.497 exatons, which he can increase with his Dragon or Hybrid form and his Haoshaku infusion, meaning that this match is no longer a stomp, though the changes to Kaido's profile still haven't been made yet.

Anyway, now we can properly discuss their advantages and disadvantages. Orochi's advantages are his higher AP as well as his fighting genius, being able to replicate any fighting style after only looking at it once. He also has his numerous dragons he can control and have use martial arts as well, which would make it harder for Kaido to properly dodge. However, Kaido's extremely skilled in Haki, which he combines with his Devil Fruit very effectively. He also has the option to see into the future a few seconds if he needs to, which would only let him predict and evade Orochi's attacks more accurately. He's got insanely high stamina that would allow him to endure Orochi's stronger attacks for a while, and since Haki has been known to evolve mid-combat, Kaido would likely be capable of advancing his Haki against a stronger opponent like Orochi. While it was once an AP stomp for Orochi, I now believe that Kaido would win with mid-to-high difficulty.

Okay.. That's definitely not a factor here then, but why can't he just, y'know, absorb Kaidou?
Yea, he can. But Orochi usually doesn't start with absorption, and he only used it after Saitama had destroyed his body and he needed to put himself back together. He might resort to it if he's being pushed to his limit, but Kaido could still likely predict the attack with his Haki and see into the future to avoid being absorbed.

Yea, he can. But Orochi usually doesn't start with absorption, and he only used it after Saitama had destroyed his body and he needed to put himself back together. He might resort to it if he's being pushed to his limit, but Kaido could still likely predict the attack with his Haki and see into the future to avoid being absorbed.
Should I start counting votes?

orochi has great versatility and a great advantage over kaido as he can control every single dragon that makes up his body,in fact he could attack kaido from all sides without allowing him to dodge

Gaia Cannon would be one shot then. Can Kaidou avoid in time?
He can with his Haki, since he sees few seconds of the future, but Orochi can still attack him from different directions with the hundreds of dragons that make up his body and i don't know if he can dodge that

He can with his Haki, since he sees few seconds of the future, but Orochi can still attack him from different directions with the hundreds of dragons that make up his body and i don't know if he can dodge that
Well he could dodge Luffy, who's comparable to him in speed, in Dragon Form, which is his slowest form, so I doubt he can't dodge hundreds of dragons attacking him. He could also react to Luffy's gatling attacks a couple times ( read thishttps://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_1037 )

Last edited:
Orochi being able to perform Rock Smashed Fist with his many dragons may prove difficult for Kaido to land a physical attack.

Orochi has resistance to heat, that's true, but I'm not sure if he can resist this level of heat. The heat from Fire Dragon Kaido instantly melted a mountain-sized horn. It's much more potent than the heat from regular magma.

Orochi being able to perform Rock Smashed Fist with his many dragons may prove difficult for Kaido to land a physical attack.

Orochi has resistance to heat, that's true, but I'm not sure if he can resist this level of heat. The heat from Fire Dragon Kaido instantly melted a mountain-sized horn. It's much more potent than the heat from regular magma.
Hard to determine at which point Orochi's heat resistance stops to work here, the fact is that he can casually walk on lava and his body can contain fire beams that melt rock alongside being able to bear the heat from the energy directly extracted from Earth's core.

Well he could dodge Luffy, who's comparable to him in speed, in Dragon Form, which is his slowest form, so I don't he can't dodge hundreds of dragons attacking him. He could also react to Luffy's gatling attacks a couple times ( read thishttps://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_1037 )
And as for the king's haki, could it incapacitate the dragons?

Well Kaidou has limited options here. His heat won't work on Orochi, nor will his basic conqueror's haki. Guess he'll just have to use his strength, weapon mastery, haki and flight.

Well Kaidou has limited options here. His heat won't work on Orochi, nor will his basic conqueror's haki. Guess he'll just have to use his strength, weapon mastery, haki and flight.
But Orochi has a greater versatility since he can copy the enemy martial arts, can use every dragon of his body (and they can use martial arts as well), can change the form of his body to fight better, has a greater AP and strenght.

Back