• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Beasts vs Monster King | Grace

But Orochi has a greater versatility since he can copy the enemy martial arts, can use every dragon of his body (and they can use martial arts as well), can change the form of his body to fight better, has a greater AP and strenght.
The martial arts part is kind of useless since there aren't many strings attached to Kaidou's fighting style- he just swings his club at you really fast and if that doesn't work he'll shoot fire out of his mouth, try to slice you with wind, etc. But for the most part he just attacks with his haki-imbued club.

The martial arts part is kind of useless since there aren't many strings attached to Kaidou's fighting style- he just swings his club at you really fast and if that doesn't work he'll shoot fire out of his mouth, try to slice you with wind, etc. But for the most part he just attacks with his haki-imbued club.
Well, kaido has a martial art, the drunken dragon style

Depends how hot the flames are. Luffy deflected Kaidou's Bolo Breath attack and it hit Kaidou in the face, and he only felt very mild pain and kept fighting.
Orochi's flames are so hot to melt rocks and generate lightings and the gaia cannon uses the core of the planet as a battery

Orochi surpasses kaido in everythin, the only thing that could help kaido is his advanced haki, but he wouldn't even reach Orochi without being attcked by hundreds of dragons

Orochi's flames are so hot to melt rocks and generate lightings and the gaia cannon uses the core of the planet as a battery
You're underestimating Kaido's heat resistance and overall output.

Kaido's Boro Breath vaporized the top of a mountain straight up. Should also scale in heat over Akainu's radiated heat, which can vaporize steel, yet didn't hurt pre-ts Luffy until he got punched with it.
Kaido also took that same Boro Breath INSIDE HIS MOUTH and literally got up happier than before. He can get even hotter. Not sure how Hot, but so hot that Luffy who could previously take his fire with mild burns in G4 got roasted into a charred black mess twice and recovered only because of Zoan Regen.

And he can get even hotter-hotter to where he made Luffy immidiately pull his hand back and use Haki emission to not touch him, knowing he'd get melted if he did.
So Kaido's Kaen Daiko flames>Boro Breath post G5>Boro Breath naturally>Luffy's Haki'd up dura>Base Luffy post-ts>Marineford Luffy>Akainus radiated heat~steel vaporization

That same heat he can coat his body with without getting burned and have it explode inside his mouth and not be bothered by it. He's pretty damn resistant and that's without any shown armament coating either.

He can with his Haki, since he sees few seconds of the future, but Orochi can still attack him from different directions with the hundreds of dragons that make up his body and i don't know if he can dodge that
He can mimic Snakeman's mobility to avoid.. Well, SNAKEMAN, so with future sight he's not getting tagged if he's in Shuron Hakke.
And he can also use Water Rock Smashing Fist to reflect kaido's attacks
That gives Kaido ammo. Thieving Drunk mode would likely allow him to mimic the martial art, since he's shown to copy Snakeman's movement after seeing it once in that state.
Orochi surpasses kaido in everythin, the only thing that could help kaido is his advanced haki, but he wouldn't even reach Orochi without being attcked by hundreds of dragons
He has Future Sight so tagging him would be extremely difficult. Advanced Haoshoku, Busoshoku, Invisible slashes that aren't detectable by even high sensory, massive AOE Danmaku, Technique mimicry, And empowerment when drunk- Luffy commented that his haki was getting stronger. So strong that he started immidiately overwhelming Luffy who's been exchanging blows with him for a WHILE before, and Luffy himself has ridiculous reactive evolution too to show how fast Kaido can grow) He can switch between Zoan and Hybrid ridiculously quick as well. Fast enough to confuse and outpace Luffy with that.
Shuron Hakke is so unpredictable that it resists Luffy's Kenbunshoku, and his Hybrid Baguas are all fast enough to blitz opponents who are equal or can outpace him, even when said opponents have precog (Luffy)
Also Kaido was shown actively avoiding danger, even dodging a Red Hawk when he knew it was a threat/would hurt. If he recognizes Orochi's threat he wouldn't allow himself to get hit, or at least do his best not to.
Kaen Daiko can clash with the kinetic force of Bajrang Gun, which is 5.96Exatons I believe. And that's a lowballed estimate since the Haoshoku amp isn't accounted for.

It's not as easy as a W as you're making it sound, if it is at all.

Last edited:
Hybrid Bagu0as are all fast enough to blitz opponents who are equal or can outpace him, even when said opponents have precog (Luffy)
Also Kaido was shown actively avoiding danger, even dodging a Red Hawk when he knew it was a threat/would hurt. If he recognizes Orochi's threat he wouldn't allow himself to get hit, or at least do his best not to.
I never understood why he dodged that Red Hawk. He was later seen taking an arguably more powerful hit directly to the face from G5 Luffy and he still was able to fight after it.

Last edited:
That gives Kaido ammo. Thieving Drunk mode would likely allow him to mimic the martial art, since he's shown to copy Snakeman's movement after seeing it once in that state.
No, he copied Luffy trajectory changing punches. Orochi uses complex martial arts and Luffy no.
He can switch between Zoan and Hybrid ridiculously quick as well. Fast enough to confuse and outpace Luffy with that.
Orochi will do the same
Shuron Hakke is so unpredictable that it resists Luffy's Kenbunshoku, and his Hybrid Baguas are all fast enough to blitz opponents who are equal or can outpace him, even when said opponents have precog (Luffy)
Okay, but Orochi will copy all of his technique and then, how can kaido dodge hundreds of dragons that uses his own techniques and the dragons are fast enough to blitz Garou

I don't think Orochi's or Kaidou's heat is what makes the difference in the match here, is just Orochi's copying and martial arts danmaku with the dragons on his body (alongside Orochi himself being able to perform such martial arts) and also Orochi's Gaia Cannon would straight up win him the battle.

Anyway my main argument for voting Orochi here is winning through martial arts danmaku with all of the dragons on his body.

Orochi is much bigger than Kaido (base and hybrid), so it is likely Kaido will fight Orochi in his Dragon form most of the time assuming he doesn't want to have a size disadvantage.

This battle takes place in Wano, so Orochi cannot use Gaia Cannon here. He could only use it because he was underground while fighting Saitama.

Kaido's breath should in no way scale to Akainu's magama. That would entirely break part of the scaling of One Piece right now if that was a thing since what has Akainu as high as he is right now is his devil fruit being te most powerful. So trying to use it as a basis for Kaido's even just it's runoff or whatever is unfounded.

Orochi is much bigger than Kaido (base and hybrid), so it is likely Kaido will fight Orochi in his Dragon form most of the time assuming he doesn't want to have a size disadvantage.

This battle takes place in Wano, so Orochi cannot use Gaia Cannon here. He could only use it because he was underground while fighting Saitama.
I disagree with that. As Kaido's defeat shows us, Wano has magma around it. And nothing about being underground makes it so Orochi can only use his attack there as far as the manga states. He just needs to be able to connect his tail to the earth which shouldn't be impossible.

Him specifically luring Saitama far underground is why I think he needed to be underground to use Gaia Cannon. I assume it depends on how close he is to the Earth's core. Gaia Cannon shouldn't be a one-shot anyways. Consider this as me conceding he can use it here.

I mean Gaia Cannon AP is just him charging it, the attack itself is much higher than 5.68 exatons and while you could argue it isn't a oneshot its still is a massive amount of damage to take.

But again, that for me would be the last resort technique Orochi would use and an alternate wincon as I think his main wincon here is winning through martial arts danmaku with his dragons.

Him specifically luring Saitama far underground is why I think he needed to be underground to use Gaia Cannon. I assume it depends on how close he is to the Earth's core. Gaia Cannon shouldn't be a one-shot anyways. Consider this as me conceding he can use it here.
He brings Saitama underground because he wants to show him the altar

No, he copied Luffy trajectory changing punches. Orochi uses complex martial arts and Luffy no.
It's called 'thieving dragon' and copies physical abilities. He should be able to mimic Martial arts as long as they don't require altering his body, but if not then his FS would still see every hit coming, and his Drunken Dragon mode would likely make it hard for Orochi to land hits.
Orochi will do the same
Orochi has no reason to. He used a far bigger form against Saitama and Garou off the bat, whereas Garou has powerful attacks in both his forms and every mode uses certain techniques. Kaido would be a target that constantly changes its size, speed and moveset. Kaido was even shown using his hybrid on a psuedo Giant Luffy in Gear 5 when he smacked his face down into the live staged with Ragnaraku. He's not uncomfortable fighting bigger dudes in any of his forms so long as he has the ability to.
Okay, but Orochi will copy all of his technique and then, how can kaido dodge hundreds of dragons that uses his own techniques and the dragons are fast enough to blitz Garou
There's no "technique' in Shuron Hakke, that's the whole point behind it confusing a dude who can SEE THE FUTURE.
And he's not getting blitzed. Difference between Kaido and Garou is layers of precognition that Orochi hasn't faced.
Kaido's breath should in no way scale to Akainu's magama. That would entirely break part of the scaling of One Piece right now if that was a thing since what has Akainu as high as he is right now is his devil fruit being te most powerful. So trying to use it as a basis for Kaido's even just it's runoff or whatever is unfounded.
It doesn't
Akainu's Magma burned Luffy severely and injured his body for the rest of the series. Akainus' RADIATED heat on the other hand didn't, but we see it vaporizing steel regardless. We're not scaling Kaido's breath over Magma directly, we're scaling it over the radiating temperatures of the magma.

just Orochi's copying and martial arts
What is there to even Copy from Kaido. His Shuron Hakke has no technique, it's the pinnacle of 'no brain' much like Luffy's instinct thing against Enel, only with offense.
danmaku with the dragons on his body
And Kaido has that too. Not only does he have massive tornadoes that are comparable to his dragon body, but massive air slashes, lightning, and invisible air pressure slashes that known kenbun users can't see coming.
I disagree with that. As Kaido's defeat shows us, Wano has magma around it. And nothing about being underground makes it so Orochi can only use his attack there as far as the manga states. He just needs to be able to connect his tail to the earth which shouldn't be impossible.
Would Gaia Cannon have the same power if it were connected to a regular Magma Chamber instead of the planet's core? Not trying to contest it, just curious about its nature is all. Because the Chamber is over 30 kilometers underground and if he's fighting a guy who can see the attack coming, he probably won't be allowed to use it.

Cool as the mental image is I doubt Kaido would let Orochi do it like he allowed Luffy's Bajrang Gun, just to have a Kaen Daiko vs Gaia Cannon clash of strengths. Since there's no personal connection there and all-

It's called 'thieving dragon' and copies physical abilities. He should be able to mimic Martial arts as long as they don't require altering his body, but if not then his FS would still see every hit coming, and his Drunken Dragon mode would likely make it hard for Orochi to land hits.
Limited Technique Mimicry (In his Nusubito Jogo mode, he can mimic his opponent's fighting style to an extent, but has so far only been shown to replicate Luffy's ability to change his attack's trajectory at will). As i said kaido never copied a real martial art

Kaido would be a target that constantly changes its size, speed and moveset

• Metamorphosis: Orochi's body is made up of writhing, monstrous dragons, which he coils together into various forms, shapeshifting and changing his structure as needed, taking on multiple forms for different situations. To use the full extent of his abilities and fight at his best, Orochi transforms into a more humanoid form, still made up of the same snapping dragons, wound together like muscle fibers. Thanks to his unique physiology, Orochi can stretch his body to lash out with draconic tendrils, change in size, generate Monster Cells, and breathe fire or release blasts of energy.
  • Elasticity: Orochi could stretch and deform his physical shape like taffy whether in his concealed or natural forms. Orochi was able to stretch his arms a good distance away, only to also snap it back like a rubber band afterwards.
  • Shapeshifting: On top of transforming his limbs into dragon-like worms, he could make his coils sheathe and project tooth-like protrusions to act as his fingernails. Indicating that he had some form of transformation capacity beyond just mode shifting. He had gotten larger from his initial monster form back when he first became a monster, suggesting some control over his size.
  • Tendril Generation: Orochi's body could unravel into a nest of dragon-headed tendrils with their own faces, claws and fangs which they used to bite and scratch. After assimilating an enemy's fighting style, he could also use their skills and tendrils in conjunction with his multitudinous serpentine limbs.
  • Horn Manipulation: Orochi could extend his horns over long distances. He destroyed metal knight's drone with a strike from his horn. They are incredibly heavy yet able to change and alternate their trajectory while maintaining, and possibly gaining, momentum the further along they travel.

There's no "technique' in Shuron Hakke, that's the whole point behind it confusing a dude who can SEE THE FUTURE.
Since this is a fighting style it is possible for Orochi to copy it, he will just starting to move like a drunken kaido and use his Shuron Hakke. Remember that Orochi is a fighting genius
Would Gaia Cannon have the same power if it were connected to a regular Magma Chamber instead of the planet's core? Not trying to contest it, just curious about its nature is all. Because the Chamber is over 30 kilometers underground and if he's fighting a guy who can see the attack coming, he probably won't be allowed to use it.
Orochi absorbed the power from the planet in seconds

Let's get something straight. Kaidou isn't an idiot. If he sees someone copying his techniques some how, and on the low chance of them being BETTER at his techniques, he'll use completely random ones like his drunken modes ( though one of them, specifically the one where he tanked a hit from Luffy and said a flirty comment, might not be too useful against Orochi ) or just use basic techniques that can't exactly be used against him that well. And if Orochi uses Gaia Cannon, Kaidou isn't going to just take a beam to the face and try to clash with it. Remember, this beam is seemingly much bigger than the one that Yamato shot at him, so I doubt he'd try to clash with it. The only reason he used his flame dragon form against Luffy was because Luffy uses raw physical attacks and Kaidou thought his flames and heat output would burn or even vaporize Luffy. So this all comes down to this: Can Kaidou dodge Orochi's attacks? A very genuine question, I haven't seen Orochi in battle and don't really read One Punch Man so I'm stuck just looking up various feats. But for Kaidou's case, he has great Future Sight which he either uses when he's in a serious pickle or he's using his thieving drunk mode. And his natural speed allows him to dodge:
Attacks from Zoro ( Attacks which King can't dodge in time )
Attacks from Luffy
And he can deflect Yamato's Narikabura attack. I guess the last attack isn't known for being too fast and it's a bit weak against higher tiers but still.
He's also comparable to Big Mom in speed.

Limited Technique Mimicry (In his Nusubito Jogo mode, he can mimic his opponent's fighting style to an extent, but has so far only been shown to replicate Luffy's ability to change his attack's trajectory at will). As i said kaido never copied a real martial art

• Metamorphosis: Orochi's body is made up of writhing, monstrous dragons, which he coils together into various forms, shapeshifting and changing his structure as needed, taking on multiple forms for different situations. To use the full extent of his abilities and fight at his best, Orochi transforms into a more humanoid form, still made up of the same snapping dragons, wound together like muscle fibers. Thanks to his unique physiology, Orochi can stretch his body to lash out with draconic tendrils, change in size, generate Monster Cells, and breathe fire or release blasts of energy.
  • Elasticity: Orochi could stretch and deform his physical shape like taffy whether in his concealed or natural forms. Orochi was able to stretch his arms a good distance away, only to also snap it back like a rubber band afterwards.
  • Shapeshifting: On top of transforming his limbs into dragon-like worms, he could make his coils sheathe and project tooth-like protrusions to act as his fingernails. Indicating that he had some form of transformation capacity beyond just mode shifting. He had gotten larger from his initial monster form back when he first became a monster, suggesting some control over his size.
  • Tendril Generation: Orochi's body could unravel into a nest of dragon-headed tendrils with their own faces, claws and fangs which they used to bite and scratch. After assimilating an enemy's fighting style, he could also use their skills and tendrils in conjunction with his multitudinous serpentine limbs.
  • Horn Manipulation: Orochi could extend his horns over long distances. He destroyed metal knight's drone with a strike from his horn. They are incredibly heavy yet able to change and alternate their trajectory while maintaining, and possibly gaining, momentum the further along they travel.
I disagreed with non of the body control, I'm just saying if Orochi resorts to his final form he won't be changing sizes from small to big like Kaido.
Since this is a fighting style it is possible for Orochi to copy it, he will just starting to move like a drunken kaido and use his Shuron Hakke. Remember that Orochi is a fighting genius
Based on what? You need to mimic a technique, yeah. Kaido has no technique, it's just him drunk and messing around. It's not a fighting style, it's a state of drunkness where he's just extremely unpredictable with erratic behavior, constantly switching between being hundreds of meters to his regular size and empowerment.
Orochi absorbed the power from the planet in seconds
Considering where this fight is taking place-- the distance is far greater than it would be on earth. And it's an extremely avoidable attack on someone with FS. Luffy who was far slower than Kaido could dodge gigantic AOE explosions from zero distance (aka stuck to his body). No reason kaido wouldn't just see it coming and avoid it altogether.
This isn't even counting his armament haki (which he has), which increases his defense considerably if he puts it up.

Also to say Orochi's copying Kaido's abilities is far fetched. Kaido's baguas rely on his Kanabo and Zoan states with one, and elemental abilities on the side. Orochi copied a H2H combat style.
Considering Orochi's stronger than Kaido here, he'd be acknowledged and Kaido would go into Shuron Hakke immidiately as a show of respect. The fight would be like trying to hit a fly that can almost hit just as hard as you do and is constantly getting stronger and self-empowering during Shuron Hakke.
Kaido has a massive LS advantage too. He'd be wrapping around Orochi (with a far bigger body from what I'm seeing. Kaido's hundreds of meters, Orochi seems smaller in comparaison) and spamming him with every bit of Boro Breath/Kaifu he has to the face

Kaido has no technique, it's just him drunk and messing around. It's not a fighting style, it's a state of drunkness where he's just extremely unpredictable with erratic behavior, constantly switching between being hundreds of meters to his regular size and empowerment.
Why can't Orochi do the same? He would just need to copy what kaido does while he's drunk and then Orochi will continue to act like a drunk person still using martial arts like the Water Stream Rock Smashing fist
The fight would be like trying to hit a fly that can almost hit just as hard as you do and is constantly getting stronger and self-empowering during Shuron Hakke.
Orochi tries to hit a fly with hudreds of flies with the same energy
Considering where this fight is taking place-- the distance is far greater than it would be on earth.
Why?
A very genuine question, I haven't seen Orochi in battle and don't really read One Punch Man so I'm stuck just looking up various feats
If you want you can see the battle at chapter 92

Yeah Kaido is probably going to have to use his dragon state if he wants to actually deal with the massive size advantage, although I'm not sure if that changes the match much

I disagreed with non of the body control, I'm just saying if Orochi resorts to his final form he won't be changing sizes from small to big like Kaido.
Nothing implies that he can't change his body size or control his body as well as he did before in his true form.
Based on what? You need to mimic a technique, yeah. Kaido has no technique, it's just him drunk and messing around. It's not a fighting style, it's a state of drunkness where he's just extremely unpredictable with erratic behavior, constantly switching between being hundreds of meters to his regular size and empowerment.
Then this is just a drunk and erratic but somewhat unpredictable guy against a martial arts master that uses a defensive technique? Once Orochi figures out what he is doing he will just go into the defensive and deflect his attacks alongside the dragons on his body...

Dunno if someone said this already but Advanced Haki, or specifically Advanced Armament and Conquerors haki, allows you to hit opponents without even touching them. The 2nd and 4th images in this post are a great example. There's also a kind of Advanced Armament that will let you destroy something from the inside out.

Dunno if someone said this already but Advanced Haki, or specifically Advanced Armament and Conquerors haki, allows you to hit opponents without even touching them.
Okay, that's why Kaido can hurt Orochi bu t he would need to reach him first. And after the first hits Orochi will not let Kaido attack him again

Why can't Orochi do the same? He would just need to copy what kaido does while he's drunk and then Orochi will continue to act like a drunk person still using martial arts like the Water Stream Rock Smashing fist
Because there is nothing to copy. Kaido just does random things at that point with the exception of his occasionall baguas.
Orochi tries to hit a fly with hudreds of flies with the same energy
A fly that can see the future.
One Piece planet dumby big
Nothing implies that he can't change his body size or control his body as well as he did before in his true form.
Has he ever done it:
1- As FAST as Kaido
2- In his final form
Then this is just a drunk and erratic but somewhat unpredictable guy against a martial arts master that uses a defensive technique? Once Orochi figures out what he is doing he will just go into the defensive and deflect his attacks alongside the dragons on his body...
A drunk and erratic guy who's unpredictable for a dude who has: Mind reading, intent sensing, literal future seeing, analytical prediction. And who's analytical prediction was good enough to fight a Rokushiki user without witnessing Rokushiki, and instantly adapting to their style and stalemating them in H2H.
It's more than "a drunk and SOMEWHAT UNPREDICTABLE GUY", trust me. It's not defensive, he was destroying Luffy with it, and the drunken state empoers his Haki to completely overwhelm the same Luffy who was going toe to toe with him seconds prior.

Because there is nothing to copy. Kaido just does random things at that point with the exception of his occasionall baguas.
And why Orochi can't do random things while using his martial arts
A fly that can see the future.
For few seconds and fight against a beast made of hundreds of beasts that attack at the same time from all the directions while using martial arts and firing fire from their mouth
Has he ever done it:
1- As FAST as Kaido
2- In his final form
1-Yes, he did
2-In a flashback he has that form

Okay, kaido is impredictable, but if Orochi start attcking randomly while using martial arts and his dragons, he will just surpass Kaido

And why Orochi can't do random things while using his martial arts
Because "random bullshit go" isn't a technique or has a pattern/flow to get copied.
For few seconds and fight against a beast made of hundreds of beasts that attack at the same time from all the directions while using martial arts and firing fire from their mouth
"for a few seconds" you understand how ridiculous that is, right? If he could see a single second that's still a game changer. Kaido compares his FS to Luffy, who can see several seconds, multiple actions and trajectories ahead.
1-Yes, he did
2-In a flashback he has that form
The question isn't whether he had it and switched back- it's whether he can be as small as Kaido then as big as his beast for, in an instant like Kaido.
Also if Kaido grabs him in his dragon form he's basically stuck for the rest of the fight. If he goes smaller Kaido bites and Boro breathes him like he did Snakeman.
Okay, kaido is impredictable, but if Orochi start attcking randomly while using martial arts and his dragons, he will just surpass Kaido
What is that logic... "If Kaido's unpredictable Orochi will get random" which is a thing he never showed. When he met an unpredictable strong guy he went straight for his strongest attack without ******* around.
Surpass Kaido "how"? Kaido's got empowerment that's worth near one-shots if he goes into Bloodlusted Drunk mode, and regular haki blooming, as well as Shuron Hakke haki empowerment by getting emotional

Because "random bullshit go" isn't a technique or has a pattern/flow to get copied.
If i'm not wrong exist a drunk martial art
"for a few seconds" you understand how ridiculous that is, right? If he could see a single second that's still a game changer. Kaido compares his FS to Luffy, who can see several seconds, multiple actions and trajectories ahead
I admit that kaido has a great advantage with this ability
The question isn't whether he had it and switched back- it's whether he can be as small as Kaido then as big as his beast for, in an instant like Kaido.
Also if Kaido grabs him in his dragon form he's basically stuck for the rest of the fight. If he goes smaller Kaido bites and Boro breathes him like he did Snakeman.
As small as him using his multiple dragons, as big as him almost everytime nad he can still change his form immediately like kaido
What is that logic... "If Kaido's unpredictable Orochi will get random" which is a thing he never showed. When he met an unpredictable strong guy he went straight for his strongest attack without ******* around.
Orochi is a genius fighter he would understand what kaido is doing and will do the same acting like a drunk person
Surpass Kaido "how"?
Using his greater Ap, his greater control over his body, his genius mind, his martial arts and acting like a drunk person (like kaido), as i already said the only thing at kaido's favor is his haki

If i'm not wrong exist a drunk martial art
Yes.
Not the same as Shuron Hakke. Martial arts is Martial arts. Shuron Hakke is Kaido confusing dudes with future sight while throwing random shit at the wall and going through emotional cycles every 2.5 seconds (You think I'm paraphrasing but that's legit how it goes lol)
As small as him using his multiple dragons, as big as him almost everytime nad he can still change his form immediately like kaido
That's still no answer to just... Getting LS'd into oblivion. If Orochi gets wrapped by Kaido's body or caught in his bite he's a stuck spam-victim.
Orochi is a genius fighter he would understand what kaido is doing and will do the same acting like a drunk person
Emphasis on "acting". Acting something still leaves your intent there. Kaido doesn't act. He IS that shitfaced.
Using his greater Ap, his greater control over his body, his genius mind, his martial arts and acting like a drunk person (like kaido), as i already said the only thing at kaido's favor is his haki
It's less than a 4x difference, and Kaido gets a whole one-shot stronger with bloodlust drunk mode, can amp with haki two times over, etc.. Kaido doesn't scale to his value, he scales massively above it even in his base, so the gap is unquantifiably less. Orochi with his absolute strongest attack is 5.68. Kaido would be 5.96 with Kaen Daiko, and even that's a lowballed estimate for Kaido.

Yes.
Not the same as Shuron Hakke. Martial arts is Martial arts. Shuron Hakke is Kaido confusing dudes with future sight while throwing random shit at the wall and going through emotional cycles every 2.5 seconds (You think I'm paraphrasing but that's legit how it goes lol)
Like in drunk martial arts but without the emotional cycles
If Orochi gets wrapped by Kaido's body or caught in his bite he's a stuck spam-victim.
Why he should be trapped? He won't get smaller, some parts of his body will and if kaido grabs them other parts of Orochi's body will attack him
Emphasis on "acting". Acting something still leaves your intent there. Kaido doesn't act. He IS that shitfaced.
Not if Orochi does like luffy did against enel, without thinking
It's less than a 4x difference, and Kaido gets a whole one-shot stronger with bloodlust drunk mode, can amp with haki two times over, etc.. Kaido doesn't scale to his value, he scales massively above it even in his base, so the gap is unquantifiably less. Orochi with his absolute strongest attack is 5.68. Kaido would be 5.96 with Kaen Daiko, and even that's a lowballed estimate for Kaido
Then the difference in AP doesn't count, but Orochi has still a greater versatility that will help him with becoming impredictable and he can uses martial arts to completely protect himself

Back