• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Two Beasts Looking for a Worthy Challenge
Some of the strongest in their series
Monsters of the highest caliber

Kaidou (>1.497 Exatons) vs Thokk (>1.8 Exatons)

Fight to the Death
Speed Equalized
Nothing is restricted

King of the Beasts: (10) Eseseso, LordGinSama, TheMonkeMan, chosen, TauanVictor, azontr, Popted2, DaReaperMan, Kachon123, Arnoldstone18
Battle Beast: (0)
Incon: (2) SuperStar, Epiccheev

Last edited:
Kaido has Zoan Amps + Buso Haki + Hao Infusion + Drunk Super Hybrid Form + Flaming Dragon.

And don't forget his Kenbun Haki.

Easily Kaido.

This man just named amps for someone who has a superior base

Battle Beast has insane stamina and combat skill, don't count him out all cause Kaidou has good haki

What does Kaido start off with?
Depends on the opponent, against someone relative to him, he just starts off with a Hybrid Kanabo smash coated with Haoshoku Haki (a smack with his spiky club that's amped with willpower lightning while using his transformed state)

Battle-Beast is probably more skilled but I wouldn't say astronomically so to the point where he'd score a W just from that alone.

In terms of AP, SS and durability they're equal, with Battle-Beast having an miniscule AP advantage but that's countered by Kaidou's AP amps, which leads me to the next part.

Battle-Beast is gonna have a lot of issues with Kaidou's heat attack, especially given his amount of fur meaning a single fire attack is bound to set Battle-Beast ablaze.

Kaidou obviously has an overwhelming versatility advantage that Battle-Beast is gonna have tricks with. Kaidou’s regeneration is also another serious issue, due to them having already comparable endurance but Kaidou edges out due to him being able to heal damage done and take just as much damage.

Things like Kaidou’s invisible air slashes, fire attacks and Especially his Flame-Dragon is gonna be a hard counter to anything Battle-Beast can throw at him. Battle-Beast can interact with Flaming Dragon without risking himself getting burned to ashes.

Voting Kaidou after a hard battle.

And don't forget his Kenbun Haki.
He rarely uses it, the one time he actually used it was to sense the supernova's voices after his & BM's combo but he's shown later in the raid to not be actively using it as he was unable to sense Luffy unlike many others in the raid (Here). When it comes to future sight he only used it to escape Snake-man's attacks when he had no other options.

Zoan Kaido literally had his own Bolo Breath, which scales above his Base AP, reflected at him twice (once by Raizo and once by G5 Luffy), and was fine after both times.

Though stamina wise both of them are ******* monsters.

Plus I doubt Kaidou is gonna want any cheap ways to avoid taking damage. Remember that's his entire thing, tanking shit. That topped with Kaidou's honor code in combat (As shown in the last battle with G4 Luffy we can see that Kaidou hates winning in cheap and unfair ways.) which matches up with Battle-Beast's own code of honor.

Most of this is basically just gonna be Battle-Beast bashing Kaidou with his sword and Kaidou responding back by bludgeoning Battle-Beast with his club.

i beg to differ but meh.

Just don’t be surprised if that gives him the w.
Battle-Beast isn't the most graceful of opponents. He's like Kaidou in the skill department, he's experienced as **** which is what makes Battle-Beast so skilled. Battle-Beast isn't the type of China man / Manga bullshit skill where they predict, analyze and all that lame shit.

Battle-Beast is essentially "imma just hit the ****** over and over till he dies."

Battle Beast was evenly matched with Thragg.

Thragg was trained from birth and is knowledgeable on all forms of combat and Battle Beast matched Thragg in skill, I think it's safe to say that Battle Beast takes skill.

Battle Beast fought for days while having his guts ripped outside his body, he can take way more punishment than Kaido can dish out.

Thragg was trained from birth and is knowledgeable on all forms of combat and Battle Beast matched Thragg in skill, I think it's safe to say that Battle Beast takes skill.

Battle Beast fought for days while having his guts ripped outside his body, he can take way more punishment than Kaido can dish out.
ehhhhhhhhh i wouldn't say "way more", he was getting his organs and brain blown up and stabbed for a decent amount of time, Thokk has stamina but i wouldn't say it's by an unrealistic ridiculous amount

It's never stated that Thragg learned all forms of combat, plus thats a very inconsistent statement given that Viltrumites have never incorporated war tactics or martial arts from other planets.

Thragg's skill is also held back by great lengths due to his arrogance which multiple people such as Battle-Beast could have taken advantage of. Battle-Beast even stated that killing Thragg after he had been injuried due to him underestimating those Dinosaurs that ******* tore out his guts. Thragg's arrogant as ****, which is something that Kaidou doesn't share, at least to that extent.

Depends on the opponent, against someone relative to him, he just starts off with a Hybrid Kanabo smash coated with Haoshoku Haki (a smack with his spiky club that's amped with willpower lightning while using his transformed state)
So Guernica is relative to him? And Kinemon?
I ******* knew it..

Not to mention Thragg is probably more skilled than viltrumites who constantly battle each other.

I suggest we wait for invincible supporters to expand on Thokk’s skill and other things before concluding the match.

Because peeps be downplaying my goat Battle Beast.

“He has attained nearly unparalleled proficiency in the use of all known hand wielded weapons and combat apparatus. His mastery of all known combat systems and his unique hand to hand and armed combat styles combined with his unlimited endurance, physical prowess and high resistance to injury make Battle Beast one of the most formidable opponents in the known universe.”

BB is a master of every weapon (melee and ranged) and martial art in the universe in addition to having created and mastered his own hth and weapon martial arts that is better than everything else means he absolutely clowns Kaido in skill.

Because peeps be downplaying my goat Battle Beast.
It's not downplay as much as it is people here seeing the word "skill." and automatically equate it into some type of Baki level nonsense.
BB is a master of every weapon (melee and ranged) and martial art in the universe in addition to having created and mastered his own hth and weapon martial arts that is better than everything else means he absolutely clowns Kaido in skill.
Cool, a vague ass statement mentioning Mastery but not even to the degree of Mastery. FYI that same exact guidebook is inconsistent and quite literally retconned several times due to it being made very early on within Invincible's release.

Also it's never stated that Battle-Beast knows every form of combat in the universe, the statement is that he's attained unparalleled proficiency in all known forms of hand weapons and combat apparatus.

Also all known fighting systems in this case would mean what they teach you the military. Basically just Kav-Magra, which is essentially already just a composite of a few moves from most notable self defense systems such as Muay Thai, Jiu-jitsu, boxing, etc.

Battle-Beast is definitely the more skilled of the two, nobody is denying that. What is being denied is that Battle-Beast being more skilled to the point where he can pull a 1000 image Defense gimmic and lol dodge Kaidou's attacks via skill, but Kaidou is the same dude who consistently fights opponents who are vastly more skilled and vastly more agile than him such as Zoro and Oden and to a lesser extent Killer, and such.

Plus even with context, anyone who's read Invincible should know that Battle-Beast literally lives for a fair and worthy fight. Battle-Beast outright states he refuses to have any advantages in battle, and in this case against an opponent such as Kaidou he'll enjoy himself to the fullest.

Battle-Beast isn't the type of person to avoid attacks, he isn't the type of weeb bitch that uses gay super analytical prediction and information Analysis to avoid you and counter. Battle-Beast is a savage, who will not avoid attacks.

Outside of that Battle-Beast has no real answer for Kaidou's insane heat, AoE and versatility advantage which he will abuse.

Cool, a vague ass statement mentioning Mastery but not even to the degree of Mastery.
What’s vague about him being stated to have nearly unparalleled proficiency with all hand held weapons in the universe? “Nearly unparalleled” means he is just shy of the best which puts his skill with weapons on the level of masters.
FYI that same exact guidebook is inconsistent and quite literally retconned several times due to it being made very early on within Invincible's release.
And contradicted statements would be discarded, Battle Beast’s isn’t so I don’t know why you are bringing this up.
Also it's never stated that Battle-Beast knows every form of combat in the universe, the statement is that he's attained unparalleled proficiency in all known forms of hand weapons and combat apparatus.

Also all known fighting systems in this case would mean what they teach you the military. Basically just Kav-Magra, which is essentially already just a composite of a few moves from most notable self defense systems such as Muay Thai, Jiu-jitsu, boxing, etc.
Combat systems is just martial arts aka, he is a master of all martial arts in the universe. Even if you want to say if only refers to military martial arts, those are still a fusion of several of the best martial arts and take the best aspects of each of them in regards to practical use to give the practitioner a slew of options for almost every situation in hth/melee.
Battle-Beast is definitely the more skilled of the two, nobody is denying that. What is being denied is that Battle-Beast being more skilled to the point where he can pull a 1000 image Defense gimmic and lol dodge Kaidou's attacks via skill,
Nobody is arguing BB will TDI Kaido. I’m not even doing that, just providing info on BB’s skill.
but Kaidou is the same dude who consistently fights opponents who are vastly more skilled and vastly more agile than him such as Zoro and Oden and to a lesser extent Killer, and such.
Ain’t those guys all weaker than him? BB murders everything less skilled than him even if they are comparable in stats like the alien dog things.
Those advantages he talks about is sneak attacks, outside help etc. He has no problems beating the crap out of people otherwise so long as nobody rats out.

Ain’t those guys all weaker than him? BB murders everything less skilled than him even if they are comparable in stats like the alien dog things

To the best of my knowledge

Battle Beast is comparable to Thragg who is also one of the best fighters in the series. Thragg scales above viltrumites that can harm him. These Viltrumites have undergone what I call “forced darwinism via combat”: meaning these warriors fight and kill each other till the best of the best viltrumite fighters remain (infact these fighters are so good that only one viltrumite is needed per world to conquer iirc) and the story kinda depicts most if not all of them are depicted as comparable to themselves it’s even more evident as a random viltrumite can damage characters like Battle Beast (of course battle beast made light work of him since he’s a more skilled fighter). This means they have to rely on their fighting ability to get to the top and Thragg is at the very top.

All of these only matter in the beginning of a fight. Once Thokk sees that the fight can start on fair grounds, he will fight to the death. Otherwise he will remove any starting advantage any way he can.

Of course he will enjoy it but he definitely will not drag out the fight if that’s what you implied by saying this.

Of course he will enjoy it but he definitely will not drag out the fight if that’s what you implied by saying this.
He's dragging the fight out is exactly what I'm saying. As this wouldn't be a boring one dimensional match for Battle-Beast given his own similarities to Kaidou. Both are gonna enjoy the battle to the fullest. These characters both live for battle and death.

Also @AnonymousBlank I'll reply to your arguments later but I definitely do agree with some of them so I'll just apologize for assuming you meant BB could skill stomp Kaidou whenever that's not what you were saying.

He's dragging the fight out is exactly what I'm saying. As this wouldn't be a boring one dimensional match for Battle-Beast given his own similarities to Kaidou. Both are gonna enjoy the battle to the fullest. These characters both live for battle and death.

Kaidou is more likely to drag fights than Thokk.

Thokk doesn’t drag fights, he looks for and fights all out with opponents that can hold out in battle. That’s the difference.

Look at the blows he’s giving Thragg ffs. How can you look at that and claim he drags out fights based on some honor code battle driven personality bullshit.

Kaidou is more likely to drag fights than Thokk.
Kaidou ends fights quicker than Thokk. You've been reading 2 piece my guy.
Thokk doesn’t drag fights, he fights all out with opponents that can hold out in battle. That’s the difference
Broski I think your arguing for the sake of argument. You literally just said that I've been saying, Thokk's fight with Thragg dragged out because of Battle-Beast's Code of honor and how much stamina the two have.

Battle-Beast is similar to Kaidou in terms of conduct, and Kaidou has similar levels of endurance, actually he can fight even longer given that OP characters who are fodder already fight for days on end. Kaidou scales to characters who can maul one another for a week straight, so again. The battle is being dragged out for a multitude of reasons here.

Also get your ass back to Black Clover threads loser.

You literally just said that I've been saying

Bull.
Shit.

You said Thorkk drags his fights.

He's dragging the fight out is exactly what I'm saying.

You did not say the battle will dragged out due to circumstances like stamina

You said Thorkk drags the fights for enjoyment and honor code

So don’t lie to yourself that we are saying the same thing.

The battle obviously drags out given that Battle Beast can fight for several days with his intestines flying about. I never said it will not drag out, infact I said it WILL. But don’t try to turn this around me when you can’t admit that you are wrong for saying Battle Beast drags out the fight.

Bull.
Shit.

You said Thorkk drags his fights.
First off all child don't come into a debate. Someone is obviously extremely emotional to the point where your reading shit that ain't there or due to you lacking overall basic reading comprehension.
You did not say the battle will dragged out due to circumstances like stamina
I said it was due to a multitude of reasons, and I can even quote my exact quote guy.
Battle-Beast is probably more skilled but I wouldn't say astronomically so to the point where he'd score a W just from that alone.
Plus I doubt Kaidou is gonna want any cheap ways to avoid taking damage. Remember that's his entire thing, tanking shit. That topped with Kaidou's honor code in combat (As shown in the last battle with G4 Luffy we can see that Kaidou hates winning in cheap and unfair ways.) which matches up with Battle-Beast's own code of honor.

Most of this is basically just gonna be Battle-Beast bashing Kaidou with his sword and Kaidou responding back by bludgeoning Battle-Beast with his club.
I pointed out the code of honor thing as a connection between them and why they'd enjoy the fight.
Thragg's skill is also held back by great lengths due to his arrogance which multiple people such as Battle-Beast could have taken advantage of. Battle-Beast even stated that killing Thragg after he had been injuried due to him underestimating those Dinosaurs that ******* tore out his guts. Thragg's arrogant as ****, which is something that Kaidou doesn't share, at least to that extent.
Read it and wipe bitch. Don't sit here and accuse me of lying because you literally don't know how to read basic English my dude. The worst thing you can accuse me of is me saying Battle-Beast doesn't like having an overwhelming advantage in combat? The only person here that's actively lying and acting shady as **** is you.

Me and AnonymousBlank are at least being civil with our replies. You're the one who's out here with needless slander that's based upon your own inability to read English. Don't @ me again with this type of shit.

Like this is honestly the same idiot form of thinking that's turning even basic conversations into utter shit.

Blatant Ignorance, that's all that is.

💀 here we go again.

Literally am chill, but I guess throwing around random ass accusations and replying to them accordingly is "losing ur mind."

Classic Vs battle blue name moment.

"Erm ackshally your opinions on me and the other dude having a shit slinging contest in a vsbw thread are invalid because your username is blue."

Back