• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're a blue name too so hop off aight?
Anyway I'm actually going to take back my Kaidou vote, I wanna read their profiles more thoroughly and hear more arguments for each side.

Might be a blue name but the difference between me and you is that of a Australian water dragon and a komodo dragon.

I'm Rick James, you're Jerome at best.

Might be a blue name but the difference between me and you is that of a Australian water dragon and a komodo dragon.

I'm Rick James, you're Jerome at best.
20230108_003111.gif

Goofy conversation rn.

I'm honestly leaning towards an inconclusive. Battle Beast is more skilled yes but they both have similar stamina and will just beat the ever living shit out of each other, it's difficult to see who'd come out alive between the two of them in that scenario.

Goofy conversation rn.

I'm honestly leaning towards an inconclusive. Battle Beast is more skilled yes but they both have similar stamina and will just beat the ever living shit out of each other, it's difficult to see who'd come out alive between the two of them in that scenario.
How does he respond to Kaidou's flight, flame manip, etc?

Wich character has the better stamina?

Most will say they are comparable

But in my opinion, I think Battle beast has the better stamina considering he can fight with his guts out for several days while also taking heavy damage over the span of the fight. Probably scales to Thragg who could fight Mark for extended periods of time without fatigue while also on fire and fully burned till his entire body of charred muscles, Battle beast just has insane stamina and especially endurance.

I heard Kaido can match this but meh.

Most will say they are comparable

But in my opinion, I think Battle beast has the better stamina considering he can fight with his guts out for several days while also taking heavy damage over the span of the fight. Probably scales to Thragg who could fight Mark for extended periods of time without fatigue while also on fire and fully burned till his entire body of charred muscles, Battle beast just has insane stamina and especially endurance.

I heard Kaido can match this but meh.
Read these.

Kaidou had his brain attacked by durability negation and his organs turned to mush. I don't think BB has the better endurance but you could argue that since Kaidou has regeneration while BB doesn't that makes BB's endurance better.

I disagree heavily with incon here as BB doesn't have any answer to Kaidou's versatility, namely his heat based attacks with a butt load of AoE.

Ah?

I knew this but like... Most of the conversation was just two big guys bopping each other with their weapons. Didn't know he uses all this in this match. I will wait for @KingTempest to confirm.
Yes, he switches between forms, and he can also use his breath in his hybrid.

Kaidou uses all of that, his wind slash breath, his flames, his lightning breath, allat

https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_992_06.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_992_07.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/1003%20Page%2012-13%20TS%2BLvl.png

Back