• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer vs Son Goku ~ Redux

Legit wondering what these "reasons above" are considering one of them was higher durability (which is false) and higher AP (which is both minor and <<< Kharn's durability), as I kinda pointed out in detail. Also completely forgot that this version of Goku's stamina is pretty weak compared to Kharn's, or...well, most other versions of Goku.

@Therefir

"I think that was considered an outlier for Kharn, so he is inferior in durability too."

His profile wasnt changed a bit,there is a note in his durability section that he got beaten by a a lot stronger opponent.

@Theglassman12

Goku cant use ssj2 after ssj3 if i dont forget,ssj3 takes too much energy and as soon as it ends Kharn will crush him with a casual hit.Kharn can still kill him with his durablity ignoring axe.

Where are the actual reasons for Goku to win?Cause i dont see any of them.Ppl say "Goku FRA" without even reading the thread and reasonings.

Goku is above 4kilofoe while Kharn is 2kilofoe,Kharn's dura is waaay better,stamina is limitless while Goku has a couple of minutes,+Kharn has durability negating axe.

Edit:Triggered.

Dzhindzholia said:
Where are the actual reasons for Goku to win?Cause i dont see any of them.Ppl say "Goku FRA" without even reading the thread and reasonings.
Goku is above 4kilofoe while Kharn is 2kilofoe,Kharn's dura is waaay better,stamina is limitless while Goku has a couple of minutes,+Kharn has durability negating axe.

Edit:Triggered.
SSJ3 only. SSJ3 isn't Goku's only hope of winning.

Wouldn't Kharns fight with Abaddon or whoever be an outlier because apparently even a weakened Abaddon is above someone who is far above someone who is far above someone who is far above Kharn. What is Abaddons potency?

@Stryk3r1337 +

"SSJ3 only. SSJ3 isn't Goku's only hope of winning."

Make some reserchies before posting.SSJ2 is above 1kilofoe,Kharn is 2Kilofoe with immense duarbility that even SSJ3 cant get past.

Dzhindzholia said:
Make some reserchies before posting.SSJ2 is above 1kilofoe,Kharn is 2Kilofoe with immense duarbility that even SSJ3 cant get past.
SPC is 1 KiloFoe. ssj2 Gohan was injured, handicapped and at less than half of his full strength when he defeated SPC.

Just saying that ssj2 Goku in Buu saga > ssj2 Gohan max power > 2 KiloFoe

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
>inb4 anyone actually remembers 4-B Kharn's durability would technically be in the very low GigaFoe to very high MegaFoe range despite his AP
^Kharn for this reasons.

Goku cannot harm him in a notable way.

Because people will still ignore you and vote for Goku,even if he has only a couple of minutes to die(no other way in this match).

Dzhindzholia said:
^Still isnt stronger than Kharn in SSJ2.Even SSJ3 cant get past Kharn's durability and stamina.open your eyes please.
Don't resort to insults please; it just makes you look more desperate.

JackJoyce said:
Is BFR allowed? Goku destroys earth & teleports to king Kai's planet
That's insanely out of character for Goku.

Keeweed said:
Does Kharn still scale to Abaddon?
Not really.

I mean, Khârn was barely dodging killing blows and shredding through his Dura with Gorechild for the most part. And I'm pretty sure when Abaddon got a hit off on him he one-shot him.

Kharn took a direct hit from the Talon of Horus and was able to block hits from Drach'nyen. I legit don't understand how people can still try to make this argument. How can you say his durability doesn't scale to him especially after Azzy literally posted the direct scan of the scene in full context that you can easily read yourself. The smallest amount of effort would have proved you utterly wrong but I guess that was just beyond you.

As the profile currently stands he does scale to it. Make a CRT or stop.

Guys.

How is Goku putting Kharn down when they apparently have relatively similar AP, and Goku's stamina in SS3 is SHIT?

Going for Kharn FRA btw.

Kharn won't let him hit him though. He could probably hold on for a few minutes, then Goku runs out of stamina and Kharn gets the win.

Quantu said:
Guys.
How is Goku putting Kharn down when they apparently have relatively similar AP, and Goku's stamina in SS3 is SHIT?

Going for Kharn FRA btw.
He can easily blow up the planet if it's empty

I doubt Goku would do that in character at all^

EDIT: nvm, In character but willing to kill. Goku would know his stamina issues so he would probably act fast and once Kharn begins to stalemate him he might just IT him to space or something along those lines. Idek who to go for now lol.

Back