• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer vs Son Goku ~ Redux

There is literally a scene where a baneblade is shooting at Kharn and driving away from him to stay out of reach and it's doing nothing because Khorne is negating it. So you would be 100% wrong.

The Everlasting said:
"Khorne negs tactics like running away and shooting or staying out of range and sniping."

100% sure that is not true.
No.

Not that it matters cause that's not a thing Goku does.

Webcamparrot said:
There is literally a scene where a baneblade is shooting at Kharn and driving away from him to stay out of reach and it's doing nothing because Khorne is negating it. So you would be 100% wrong.
Link if possible?

Webcamparrot said:
>Doesn't provide quotes

Power Nullification With Khorne's blessings, he can negate Magic, Psychic Powers, Reality Warping, Illusions, projectiles, and supernatural detection

Right there in his powers and abilities. Make a CRT if you don't like it. Running away and sniping are not considered fair martial combat. I can try and dig up the baneblade quote if you want but I don't have it to hand so give me a moment.

Even garbage tier regular chainswords have mono-molecular edges and Gorechild is far superior to those. It just also happens to have a demon in it that sucks out the souls of those it strikes.

Also false equivalence Cal that's not at all what it's like. Kharn took repeated beatings from a bloodlusted Angron where every other Astartes that had tried to talk to him had been turned to pulp. His durability is not as good as Angron's ap but it is significantly better than his own AP.

If he wants us to believe something that's not on his page providing them is kinda necessary.

The Everlasting said:
If he wants us to believe something that's not on his page providing them is kinda necessary.
I remember a quote Azzy posted that implied that Khorne would neg TK and Force Lightning in the Kharn vs Sidious fight. Ki blast = Lightning?

No.

That was Psychic Warp-Lightning from a Grey Knight, a faction which are literally walking Chaos Kryptonite. Their very presence nerfs Chaos and everything from their armour, weapons, powers, flesh, genes and names is sanctfied and crafted to act as a shield against Chaos.

So Khorne's Blessing was acting. It was blocking an attack that would bypass Khârn's durability.

Just an energy beam is fair game.

Gargoyle One said:
I think Goku has the very slight edge here.

AP wise they're around equal, (Goku being slightly higher) but Goku simply has every possible ability that Kharn wouldn't negate.

Flight, Ki Blasts spam, arguably comparable skills.

I can see Goku taking this.
I mean, they are pretty bad reasons, but they are reasons.

His dura and skills are worse and his flight and ki blasts are only a small advantage here. Especially compared to Kharns dura negation and regen.

DMUA said:
Kharn because I want A>B>C logic to have Superman>Goku ovo
Seriously though, Kharn's thousands of years of experience over him and his Durability negating Gorechild should help him win, considering his rather high durability, and minor regen to also help.
^I find that better then this

Anyway, what are the reasons for Kharn? AP and Dura are both in Goku's favor, using Ki Blasts certainly isn't OOC for Kharn, and the skills are equal at most.

The Everlasting said:
>regen

His Regenerationn is Low-Mid. It's utterly shitty at this point.
Why, tho? Unless goku can severely harm Kharn with his attacks.

The Everlasting said:
>regen

His Regenerationn is Low-Mid. It's utterly shitty at this point.
Low-Mid is pretty good though. If it's non combat applicable we should have a note.

Durability isn't in goku's favour at all. Kharn has taken repeated beatings from Angron as well as Abbadon in the past and lived. Using ki blasts is fine as long Goku isn't just keeping his distance. If he's just running away and shooting Ki blasts they are getting negged. So the ki blasts are useful but ultimately Goku is going to have to get in close to hurt Kharn and he's at a disadvantage there because of gorechild and the skill discrepancy.

I also fail to see how there is an equal skill level here. Kharn is a prodigy with thousands of years more experience than Goku. Experience is firmly in Kharn's corner.

Gargoyle One said:
Anyway, what are the reasons for Kharn? AP and Dura are both in Goku's favor, using Ki Blasts certainly isn't OOC for Kharn, and the skills are equal at most.
Khârn is really really durable though. Goku always goes hand to hand, and he has no reason to just spam Ki blasts. At least, not before Khârn gets a good hit with Gorechild.

Goku has fought for 50 or so years to Khârn's several thousand.

I seriously wonder why people who are debating characters who destroy people hundreds of years older then them use skill as an argument.

And how durable? More then his AP, which isn't in his favor anyway

So Kharn is just a lot more durable but his AP is shit compared to Goku.But Kharn has his durability negation axe and massively better stamina.Kharn takes it.

Is he alot more durable? Explain how, because he obviously doesn't scale to Angron. Who stomped him while hardly bloodlusted.

Age =/= as experience. Kharn has been fighting in wars for his entire 11,000 year life span. I'm not aware of anyone in DBZ with that level of experience or even close to it.

How durable? At least enough to last long enough to put Goku in the ground. If he can take beatings from Angron and Abbadon he's taking hits from Goku no problem. Goku can't exactly keep taking hits from Kharn though.

You mean despite taking beatings from both and not being one shot he somehow doesn't scale to either? Sorry don't understand that logic at all. I don't know what's so hard to understand about a character with higher dura than his AP.

How is it an outlier? Can you provide instances of other characters weaker than that being able to beat Kharn down in the same way?

Kharn took a beating from Angron and could barely stand up and a casual Abaddon. His durability doesn't scale to their AP.

It is noted in his profile,so i guess he has durability and we cant just call that PIS without a seperate CRT thread.So,for now I think is better to use his dura.He can just outlast ssj3 and destroy Goku.,Goku's stamina is poor.

Back