• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku can predict movements by the same principle that asta does to predict. Since speed is equal, Goku is completely screwed if asta uses zetten. I think asta has gotten profficient at using it so I think the battle will end once asta gets a hit in with zetten.

I think so too, Goku also needs to get close to hit Asta while the latter can cast a country wide Zetten.

Voting Asta

Edit: I know Goku has planetary range with ki blasts, but Asta can read and evade those

intro-1642109671.jpg
Goku seeing Asta copy the Kamehameha

Well Goku is >>>>>>>>>>>>2.5x stronger than Asta with regular attacks and stronger with Ki attacks. Then he has tricks like solar flare;

Goku could just beat him up.

But he's just unlikely to win ig. Unless im missing something

Well Goku is >>>>>>>>>>>>2.5x stronger than Asta with regular attacks and stronger with Ki attacks. Then he has tricks like solar flare;

Goku could just beat him up.

But he's just unlikely to win ig. Unless im missing something
If he has valid win cons, but they're unlikely, then that's a decisive win.

Asta as of this point uses Zetten pretty often in character

Goku probably outskills but he doesn't really have an answer to that

unless Goku can put him down before Asta final getsugatenshou's him out of existence, I'm voting for Asta

This match has already concluded and has been added to the page.

i guess this can be closed

Back