• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer vs Son Goku ~ Redux

Look Idek anymore. Goku can win if he plays the situation right and Kharn can win if he lasts a small amount of time.

Leaning towards inconclusive.

Goku can fly, has energy attacks, teleportation, better senses, ridiculously higher lifting strength.

He can just fly circles around Kharn, pick him up and throw him into space.

It is not in character for Goku to throw someone into space,he will never even think about it.Kharn has better durability,stamina,his axe.

Goku's lifting strength is unknown,and what was his best feat?40 tonns?

@DMUA you do know that this is the same guy that threw the giant Winnie the Pooh out to win because he couldn't do anything right?

Do you see senzu beans on his profile?? Besides, he only did that when someone else was fighting Cell.

Dzhindzholia said:
^Do you know that this is the same guy that threw the senzu bean to the enemy stronger than himself right?
And sense that was someone else fighting Cell and not Goku, points moot

Theglassman12 said:
@DMUA you do know that this is the same guy that threw the giant Winnie the Pooh out to win because he couldn't do anything right?
Winnie the Pooh wasn't slashing through him with an Axe and legitmately trying to dodge and fight him as opposed to sitting there and tanking his attacks because muh invincibility

Kople700 said:
Does this mean goku can beat 4-B 682? I mean. If he's stronger than khorn who beat 682...
682 only lost cause kharn power nulled all of his hax. Goku doesn't have any hax to be negated to begin with.

How does his type 4 immortality work? If goku can't get past that. He gets assraped. If he can get past it. he wins with the slight edge. Due to flight and Ki blast spam

Kople700 said:
How does his type 4 immortality work? If goku can't get past that. He gets assraped. If he can get past it. he wins with the slight edge. Due to flight and Ki blast spam
Basically if Kharn dies, Khorne will bring him back to life but due to Khorne's honorable nature, I doubt Khorne will bring him back in time to resume the fight.

Also, I don't think flight is that big of an issue for Kharn given all the things that fly in 40K or come extremely close to it. EDIT: Scratch that, it still gives Goku options of disengagment that Kharn cannot effectively match.

Goku's safest way to win is BFR in space which he like never does at the start in character.

They enter CQC, trade some blows, the one who can actually survive them (Kharn) wins.

Also no, this isn't concluded. Most votes are based on Goku beating Kharn to death which he can't do.

Ok?

He can't play the ranged game because Kharn just tanks.

Higher lifting strength means that he can throw him in space. But would he? Not before a fight.

Well he would be aware of his stamina issues and once Kharn tanks one of his blow Goku would probably just resort to BFR, Since he has done it before against Cell when he realised there was no chance of winning fairly.

@Kaltias Goku did use a BFR technique before. When he used it on Cell when there was no way to stop him.

? He did it to Cell because it was the only way to prevent Earth from being reduced to cosmic dust.

And he did it after fighting him for a while, not at the start.

This is extremely out of character for Goku to BFR his opponents.

Even if Goku is about to die he will never BFR them,because he likes to fight and he is sayian.

And I don't think Goku can block axe attacks,if he tries then RIP.

I believe Kharn's superior durability is the deciding factor in this fight, as it will lead to Goku eventually realizing that the only way to defeat his opponent would be to blast him into space, probably into the sun if the movies are anything to go by.

I'm gonna go with inconclusive.

I believe that Goku has more options and more ways to potentially get rid of Kharn. On the flipside, Kharn needs only one good hit with Gorechild, as it ignores covnentional durability and Goku cannot dodge perfectly forever. This is made worse by the fact that Goku does like to engage with CQC.

"as it will lead to Goku eventually realizing that the only way to defeat his opponent would be to blast him into space"

Nope,Goku will not do that.

@Dzhind you sure about that?? Cause a lot of the Z-fighters fire blasts that goes off into outer space.

Back