• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kendo and Momo Speed Upgrade. Hitoshi Shinso downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendo and Momo's Joint Training Arc Key speeds are listed as Unknown. They haven't gotten slower at all, and they've been said to have actually gotten faster, so it should just be changed from Unknown to "At least" followed by the speed justifications for their previous keys.

Shinso's profile currently says he can negate durability. Mind control isn't a form of durability negation so that should just be removed

Agree: Damage3245

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Kendo and Momo's Joint Training Arc Key speeds are listed as Unknown. They haven't gotten slower at all, and they've been said to have actually gotten faster, so it should just be changed from Unknown to "At least" followed by the speed justifications for their previous keys.
Agreed. I don't see why Momo would go from "Athletic Human with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed" to "Unknown". Just make her at least as fast as before.

Shinso's profile currently says he can negate durability. Mind control isn't a form of durability negation so that should just be removed
Agreed. This should be removed. Brainwashing is not related to AP, so doesn't belong in his AP section.

Agreed. I don't see why Momo would go from "Athletic Human with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed" to "Unknown". Just make her at least as fast as before.

Agreed. This should be removed. Brainwashing is not related to AP, so doesn't belong in his AP section.
Does this need another moderator/admin agree or can it be applied after 48 hours?

Aoyama and Jiro's profiles also have Unknown speed for their later keys even though their previous keys have justifications already. Should those 2 profiles be changed too?

Probably yeah.

The only thing I don't agree is using "At least", just repeat their previous rating and it should be fine (unless they have better feats to scale them higher).

Probably yeah.

The only thing I don't agree is using "At least", just repeat their previous rating and it should be fine (unless they have better feats to scale them higher).
Well I only suggested "at least" because it said they were faster than before

This is a very simple revision so should just be fine with my approval - and Therefir (thought not a thread moderator, is a knowledgeable MHA supporter) also agrees with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back