• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Shigaraki is "tanking" 100% hits according to Izuku, then in no way should 45% Izuku be scaling as comparable to him.

Endeavor and 45% Izuku are not as physically strong as weakened All Might; not when weakened All Might is on par with 100% Izuku.
No one is saying they're just as strong as All Might. They're weaker but comparable enough. They're rating is scaling to the Air Pressure value only, which is much weaker than a direct strike. That's how they "Downscale", they aren't going down to 550 MT at all. Why are you acting like I'm making them equal to All Might?

Endeavor is capable of obviously harming the High-End Nomu with his flame propelled strikes, which are on par with Shigaraki's durability.

Izuku himself is able to bruise Shigaraki with his kick. Downscaling to 550 MT is not acceptable in this case. Feats>Statements. Weaker but still comparable.

And Izuku's 45% being "somewhat" comparable to a weaker 100% isn't hard to believe in the slightest.

Izuku himself is able to bruise Shigaraki with his kick. Downscaling to 550 MT is not acceptable in this case. Feats>Statements.

I have no issues with a 550 Megaton character being able to somewhat bruise a 748 Megaton character especially since Shigaraki's body is already weakening (falling apart just moments before and damaged by 100% hits previously).

They'd even be in the same tier still, so it's not like I'm proposing downgrading him to a whole different tier.

I have no issues with a 550 Megaton character being able to somewhat bruise a 748 Megaton character especially since Shigaraki's body is already weakening (falling apart just moments before and damaged by 100% hits previously).
Shigaraki's "weakened" body is capable of withstanding rapid blows from 100% without having a hole punched through him. Izuku's 100% is vastly stronger than it was before as his base limit jumped from 8% to 30%, which is a much bigger gap than 5% to 8%, which was stated to be very small.

I don't believe they should be 550 MT. The at most 7-A's are 550 MT at highest. How is Endeavor stronger than Ryukyu yet also 550 MT, there is no logic there.

Endeavor and 45% are indeed downscaling, but downscaling to just 748 MT while Shigaraki scales above 748 MT. As the All Might and 100% Deku he scales to produced that 748 MT attack with the air pressure of their attack, which is weaker than a direct hit. So obviously they scale above 748 MT.

Shigaraki's "weakened" body is capable of withstanding rapid blows from 100% without having a hole punched through him. Izuku's 100% is vastly stronger than it was before as his base limit jumped from 8% to 30%, which is a much bigger gap than 5% to 8%, which was stated to be very small.
Where is it stated that because the amount of One For All that Izuku's base body could handle jumped from 8% to 30%, that the amount of force Izuku can produce with 100% is "vastly stronger"?

Where is it stated that because the amount of One For All that Izuku's base body could handle jumped from 8% to 30%, that the amount of force Izuku can produce with 100% is "vastly stronger"?
Because OFA is accumulated power as Izuku gets stronger, literally the most basic function of OFA.

If he's become stronger himself, OFA is also going to grow in power. Stop acting like me saying vastly stronger means I'm saying he's 100X stronger or anything.

I truly don't understand why you ignored what I say and focus on one small unimportant part. Acting like my entire reasoning is based on such vague wording.

I'm not ignoring what you say; I just wanted to address what I considered to be the most important part.

Yes, OFA accumulates power and grows stronger. But that alone doesn't seem like enough justification to confirm that 45% Izuku just 3 months after the 2nd movie is now comparable to his 100% self.

You say he grew "vastly stronger" but there's no direct support for that which I can find.

There's a clear difference between Endeavor and Ryukyu, he's more durable and stronger than her without a doubt.

Doing much more damage to a High-End than she could and took that hit from Shigaraki better than she could.

How does this sound? Or does this still look like garbage? Also I don't know if you know this but 550 MT is still comparable to 100%, IDK what you want. Saying 45% can't be comparable to 100% despite bruising someone on par with 100% make zero sense. Are you saying they shouldn't be 7-A at all?

100% Deku's Air Pressure: 748.01 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level+)

Above 748 Megatons

Weakened All Might: Mountain level+ (Just as strong as 100% Deku, who produce this explosion with the air pressure of his attack)

USJ Nomu: Mountain level+ (Was stated to be just as powerful as All Might and could harm him with its strikes)

Weakened All For One: Mountain level+ (Capable of harming All Might with his Air Cannon Combination. Can take hits from All Might and even survived his United States of Smash, though he was knocked out)

All For One Shigaraki: Mountain level+ (Stated to be just as strong as All Might by Endeavor. Compared to the USJ Nomu by Aizawa, who considered him to be a perfect Nomu)

High-Ends: Mountain level+ (Capable of taking hits from Star and Stripe alongside Shigaraki. As High-Ends they possess stats above the Upper-Tier Nomu, making them at least comparable to the USJ Nomu)

Mirko's Rabbit: Mountain level+ (Can tear through the bodies of multiple High-End Nomu, which have comparable durability to Shigaraki)

Star and Stripe's New Order Strength: Mountain level+ (Can draw blood from Shigaraki with her punch)

Nine Full Power: Mountain level+ (It took the combined power of both Deku and Dynamight to disperse his storm, and Deku stated that two One For Alls were needed in order to defeat him. Could hold off attacks from Full Cowl 100% Deku and Dynamight. Was stated to be able to destroy Nabu Island)

Gigantomachia: Mountain level+ (Pulverized a mountain over a short period of time. Overpowered Mt. Lady while ignoring her, and smacked away Geten's ice with ease. Doctor Garaki considers Gigantomachia to be an even bigger threat than his Near High-Ends. Destroyed 20 cities on his way to Shigaraki)

Muscular's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Clashed with a smash from Deku at 100%, who should only be somewhat weaker than in his fight with Nine)

Wolfram's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Can injure Weakened All Might with his attacks)

Higher than 550 MT, lower than 748 MT

Endeavor
: Mountain level+ (Capable of breaking the bones of a High-End Nomu, who have comparable durability to Shigaraki. Withstood being thrown through buildings by a High-End Nomu, who is at least comparable to the USJ Nomu.)

45% Izuku Mountain level+ (Can bruise Shigaraki with a kick, and took a brutal elbow strike to his stomach)

Dabi's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Hus Blueflame evenly clashed with Endeavor's Flashfire Fist. His own Flashfire Fist is confirmed to be greater than Endeavor's)

Geten's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Capable of evenly clashing with Dabi's Blueflame)

Shoto's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Able to use Flashfire attacks similar to Endeavor, was stated to have fire power on par with Endeavor. All For One complimented his Quirk along with Wave Motion, and consider them both to be strong)

Mt. Lady(Final Act Saga): Mountain level+ (Can take hits from Geten and break through his ice structures. Was capable of slowing down a charging Gigantomachia, something neither Dabi or Geten could do)

Red Riot's Unbreakable Durability: Mountain level+ (Survived an attack from a Gigantomachia, who was strong enough to injure Mount Lady)

Cementoss's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Can match Geten's power; their fight ended in a stalemate with both sustaining heavy injuries. Was able to weaken, yet not stop, the clash between Deku's 100% and Shoto's Flashfreeze Heatwave)

Nejire Chan's Wave Motion: Possibly Mountain level+ (Seemingly harmed a Near High-End Nomu, which was stated to be just as strong as Hood. All For One complimented her Quirk alongside Half-Cold Half Hot, considering them both to be strong)

Crust's Shields: Mountain level+ (Can harm High-End Nomu with his shields. Capable of blocking attacks from High-End Nomu)

Overhaul's Durability: Mountain level+ (Survived multiple hits from Deku using Full Cowl 100%)

Flect's Reflect: Mountain level+ (Despite being easily overwhelmed, he could withstand numerous punches from 100% Full Cowl Deku, though he couldn't reflect back any of them, and was ultimately defeated by his United States of World Smash)

Lady Nagant: Mountain level+ (Can injure 45% Deku with her bullets. Can increase the size of her Rifle Arm, which increases the power of her shots. Can harm 45% Deku by hitting him in the stomach)

550 Megatons

Mirko's Durability
: At most Mountain level+ (Was heavily injured when thrown by a High-End Nomu, despite canceling the impact with her legs)

Leviathan's Durability: At most Mountain level+(Survived Shoto's Flashfire Fist, though it did knock him out)

Ryukyu: At most Mountain level+ (Can dig her teeth and claws into a High-End Nomu. Was able to stop Shigaraki's jump, who was moving faster than normal, though he quickly overpowered her. Survived Shigaraki punching Endeavor into her, and was able to get back up after a short amount of time)

Best Jeanist's Durability: At most Mountain level+ (Survived a direct attack from All For One, though he was gravely injured and had to use his Quirk to sit up)

Last edited:
There's a clear difference between Endeavor and Ryukyu, he's more durable and stronger than her without a doubt.

Doing much more damage to a High-End than she could and took that hit from Shigaraki better than she could.

How does this sound? Or does this still look like garbage? Also I don't know if you know this but 550 MT is still comparable to 100%, IDK what you want. Saying 45% can't be comparable to 100% despite bruising someone on par with 100% make zero sense. Are you saying they shouldn't be 7-A at all?
I'll go through that list as soon as I can but I didn't call anything here 'garbage' and my proposal to downscale Izuku would still keep him 7-A+ - so I wasn't saying "they shouldn't be 7-A at all".

I'm just trying to sort through the scaling in a way that makes sense to me. Never tried to call your proposals garbage. Sorry if my earlier posts came off that way at all.

I'm not the best under pressure, when you see stuff like that just ignore it. Also if I start acting like an ass, please call it out so I can stop.

Ignore the garbage line, it isn't what you think and I can't explain it. Just an inside thing I shouldn't have said, since no one would get it.

Also you said. "Yes, OFA accumulates power and grows stronger. But that alone doesn't seem like enough justification to confirm that 45% Izuku just 3 months after the 2nd movie is now comparable to his 100% self." How does this not imply that you don't think 45% should be comparable to 100%?

He's still comparable to 100% regardless of where he scales. 550 and 748 are comparable to each other. Comparable but weaker.

I'll say this once again. Note: Sorry for ignoring you @Nierre but I don't know how to answer your question.

Endeavor and whoever scales to him should be just 748 MT via scaling downward from Shigaraki.

Shigaraki is scaling above 748 MT because the wind pressure that is produced by a punch is weaker than the punch itself. Endeavor can cause significant damage to people on par with Shigaraki, though we know he's inferior to them. This clearly means while weaker, he is not meant to be vastly weaker.

Shigaraki himself can take rapid blows from 100% Izuku, his body isn't instantly crushed or one shotted. In fact Izuku rapidly punched him three times in the gut and his stomach is still completely intact. Shigaraki should at least be just as durable as Nine, who could take 100% Izuku's strikes without breaking apart.

He was mostly damaged by the heat from Bakugo's blast, he didn't show any obvious signs of massive blunt force trauma.

Endeavor can break the bones of the High-Ends, who are just as durable as Shigaraki. He can also withstand being tossed through buildings by Hood, a High-End Nomu that is at least on par with the USJ Nomu. I don't see the issue of Endeavor scaling to directly 748 MT.

He won't scale above like Shigaraki, 100% Izuku, or Weakened All Might. They scale above 748 MT because the wind pressure that is produced by a punch is weaker than the punch itself. Endeavor is slightly weaker but is still comparable. We cannot say he's 550 MT because he is superior to Ryukyu.

Doing more damage and taking hits better than she can. I don't understand how you can downscale to 550 MT for breaking the bones of someone who is an unknown amount stronger than 748 MT. I just don't see any logic beyond this whatsoever.

Actually I have a question - What's the difference between back scaling and "at most"?
Backscaling is scaling a weaker character to a lower value of a stro ger character maybe due to the fact that they could take hits from the stronger character without immediately dying.
Example will be- character A took an attack from character B who is baseline Low 6-B, and he was not killed outright and neither did he match the attack. But he was Injured heavily and still stood up afterwards, took another hit and another and passed out after the third, we won't scale him to low 6-B, but we can backscale him to the next lower tier High 6-C, since he could take attacks from this character.

While "at most" is just as it sounds, a character performs a feat we can't quantify properly but we have the highest cap for such feat, we put an "at most X" where X is the highest cap for the feat.
E.g. a character was stated to destroy a mountain of a large size but there is no way to calculate the feat, we use setting like "at most mountain level"

( ' _ ' )

Backscaling is scaling a weaker character to a lower value of a stro ger character maybe due to the fact that they could take hits from the stronger character without immediately dying.
Example will be- character A took an attack from character B who is baseline Low 6-B, and he was not killed outright and neither did he match the attack. But he was Injured heavily and still stood up afterwards, took another hit and another and passed out after the third, we won't scale him to low 6-B, but we can backscale him to the next lower tier High 6-C, since he could take attacks from this character.

While "at most" is just as it sounds, a character performs a feat we can't quantify properly but we have the highest cap for such feat, we put an "at most X" where X is the highest cap for the feat.
E.g. a character was stated to destroy a mountain of a large size but there is no way to calculate the feat, we use setting like "at most mountain level"

( ' _ ' )
but what if they downscale from the low exatons (High 6-A) are they at least or just high 6-A

but what if they downscale from the low exatons (High 6-A) are they at least or just high 6-A
Depends on the value of the High 6-A and the feat in question, but certainly not "at least High 6A"
"At least" is used to denote a character who is likely more than the current tier but no solid feat to put them higher than that.

Depends on the value of the High 6-A and the feat in question, but certainly not "at least High 6A"
"At least" is used to denote a character who is likely more than the current tier but no solid feat to put them higher than that.
For One piece right now, the God Tiers scale to 1.5 exatons, which is WAAAAAAAY too far above baseline high 6-A for backscaling, so the people who down scale are just unquantifiably lower than 1.5 exatons.

She barely harmed the Nomu.
Her claws and teeth are going inside of the Nomu. Barely harming a 7-A character is the point. She isn't scaling to them but downscaling. It isn't perfect reasoning, but that's why her grabbing Shigaraki is also a thing. Unless it is completely useless or wrong, there is no reason not to have it on the profile.

After looking at the Nejire feat, while I can't tell whether she injured the Nomu due to the healing factor, but she certainly affected it with her attack.

After looking at the Nejire feat, while I can't tell whether she injured the Nomu due to the healing factor, but she certainly affected it with her attack.
That's why she's possibly.

She without a doubt pinned down to the floor, that's why her Class T lifting strength isn't possibly.

But hard to tell when a Nomu is injured unless you rip their body apart or break a part of their body.

That's why she's possibly.

She without a doubt pinned down to the floor, that's why her Class T lifting strength isn't possibly.

But hard to tell when a Nomu is injured unless you rip their body apart or break a part of their body.
Maybe we should put her on hold until the anime scene comes out?

Maybe we should put her on hold until the anime scene comes out?
No. We already have her as Possibly 7-A+ on her profile, there is no reason to downgrade her all of a sudden. Her Quirk's power was also compared to Shoto's Quirk which has fire power on par with Endeavor, according to All Might. Possibly 7-A+ is still a fine rating until the final battle.

Unless the anime comes out and shows her attack breaking its body apart. There will literally be no difference.

No. We already have her as Possibly 7-A+ on her profile, there is no reason to downgrade her all of a sudden. Her Quirk's power was also compared to Shoto's Quirk which has fire power on par with Endeavor, according to All Might. Possibly 7-A+ is still a fine rating until the final battle.
Ok that's fine.

So I'm very curious to see everyone else opinion about the scaling. The current rating (7-A+) seems to be fine with mostly everyone it seems.

The issue right now is where exactly do people scale in terms of numbers. Seem to be pretty set with Ryukyu, Mirko's Durability, Jeanist Durability, and Leviathan's durability being At most 7-A+ or 550 Megatons. Since they're downscaling very noticeably.

Those who are scaling directly to the 748 MT value such as 100% Deku and Weakened All Might are pretty set as well. Along with them is All For One, Shigaraki, High-Ends, USJ Nomu, Muscular, Wolfram, Flect's Reflect Durability, Gigantomachia, Mirko's AP, and Star and Stripe scale as well.

The problem characters are 45% Izuku and Endeavor directly. The other characters scale to 45% Izuku or Endeavor in some way.

While Crust is his own thing, he isn't an issue. I think he should be 550 MT with shields. Since he could damage them but it was made clear that he couldn't do enough to defeat them. He did cut off one of the Nomu's arm, but it was decaying away at the same time and likely wasn't as durable. He isn't At most 7-A+ since he did much better than Ryukyu against their attacks. Maybe his shield dura can be 748 MT? Regardless I'm fine with either suggestion for Crust.

But if we figure out where to put 45% Izuku and Endeavor, the rest scales after them.

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ with 45% (Capable of bruising Shigarkai with a kick, though he is weaker than him)

Durability: Mountain level+ with 45% (Withstood a brutal elbow attack from Shigaraki to his stomach)

Only Lady Nagant scales to him to my knowledge. Am I missing someone?

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ with Hellflame (Can break the bones of a Hospital High-End, who is just as durable as the Near High-End that took attacks from Star and Stripe alongside Shigaraki)

Durability: Mountain level+ (Withstood an Air Cannon from Shigaraki, which can match his Hellflame. Withstood being thrown through multiple buildings by a High-End Nomu, who is at least comparable to the USJ Nomu)

Scaling to him in some way is: Dabi's Quirk, Shoto's Quirk, Geten's Quirk, Mt. Lady's Quirk, Cementoss' Quirk, Nejire Chan's Quirk, and Unbreakable Kirishima's Durability.

Also while Star and Stripe did indeed compare her United Laser Keraunos to Endeavor, this is most likely talking about heat. As Shigaraki was being burnt up and the pilots were thinking she was going to burn him to nothing. Seems clear this is just talking about how hot his flames are, not raw impact power.

Now opinion time please. Where would you put these guys? I think weaker than the 748 MT guys but stronger than the 550 MT guys is pretty fine. Though I think Endeavor personally can scale a lot closer. Considering the physical damage he can do to them and the hits he can take.

Does anyone see any issue with the reasoning I have above for 45% Izuku and Endeavor?

Now opinion time please. Where would you put these guys? I think weaker than the 748 MT guys but stronger than the 550 MT guys is pretty fine. Though I think Endeavor personally can scale a lot closer. Considering the physical damage he can do to them and the hits he can take.

Does anyone see any issue with the reasoning I have above for 45% Izuku and Endeavor?
I dont see a problem with what you're proposing, I think it makes sense

Sadly I dont remember ever kill a nomu normally with hellflame, and then brutalizing it with flashfire fist cause then we'd get High 7-A with flashfire fist, and you know where this is going

Question... Where is the idea that Weakened All Might = 100% Full Cowling 2nd Movie Deku come from?

Question... Where is the idea that Weakened All Might = 100% Full Cowling 2nd Movie Deku come from?
Weakest reason but important. 100% Deku has no reason to be vastly stronger than his previous self. A 5% to 8% jump isn't big jump enough to say he became much stronger that he can't be 748 MT, which was done with the air pressure of his punch. Honestly there is nothing suggesting Izuku's 100% got noticeably stronger besides an assumption. Since we know OFA will get stronger, but there is never anything concrete that he grew massively in the JTA.

Shigaraki himself, being Doctor Garaki's masterpiece, should be just as durable as Nine at the least. Who is capable of taking hits from 100% Deku without any noticeable major injures. He mostly took damage from being burned by Bakugo's explosion. His body was completely intact.

We know that Shigaraki is on par with Weakened All Might, but weaker than Prime All Might. As shown during the Star and Stripe fight, Shigaraki and a Near High-End take identical damage from Star's attacks. High-Ends possess stats above the Upper Tier Nomu, making them at least comparable to the USJ Nomu which is equal to Weakened All Might.

Aizawa himself also compared Shigaraki to the USJ Nomu and thought he could be a perfect Nomu. Endeavor also stated Shigaraki = All Might who he saw fight in Kamino.

I wouldn't call this as brutal tbh. Shigaraki looks very casual
Agreed. It's only "brutal" because Deku is being hurt so badly by it; but Shigaraki himself doesn't look like he is putting much effort in it. Not when you compare that elbow to the likes of 100% Deku's punches. To say that must be a 748 Megaton hit from Shigaraki seems unlikely when we compare it to other known 748 Megaton attacks.

He isn't casual he's literally desperate and trying to escape, he was stated to be pushing past his limits moments before.

He's desperate to get rid of Erasure so he can actually heal, the idea of him not hitting as hard as he can because he looks casual to you is absurd.

He has no reason to hold back and is clearly going all out and beyond. Plus Ultra.

Agreed. It's only "brutal" because Deku is being hurt so badly by it; but Shigaraki himself doesn't look like he is putting much effort in it. Not when you compare that elbow to the likes of 100% Deku's punches. To say that must be a 748 Megaton hit from Shigaraki seems unlikely when we compare it to other known 748 Megaton attacks.
You always talk about AOE and nothing else. If something isn't flashy you refused to believe it can scale to something flashier.

He isn't casual he's literally desperate and trying to escape, he was stated to be pushing past his limits moments before.

He's desperate to get rid of Erasure so he can actually heal, the idea of him not hitting as hard as he can because he looks casual to you is absurd.

He has no reason to hold back and is clearly going all out and beyond. Plus Ultra.
Okay then. But I recommend putting these explanations and scans in the profile. People may end up having the same idea as mine

You always talk about AOE and nothing else. If something isn't flashy you refused to believe it can scale to something flashier.
I can hardly be faulted for thinking AOE is a little relevant when the only reason why many of these characters are rated so impressively in the first place is the AOE destruction that they cause.

I'm not saying "Oh, it's just one character elbowing another, so it's human level." I'm saying that we've got no reason to believe that strike from Shigaraki to Izuku is comparable to Izuku's 100% Detroit Smash from the 2nd movie.

It's a bigger leap to me to say 45% Izuku = 100% Izuku than the alternative.

And I don't think I'm performing a huge reach with the "AOE" stuff if you look at the context of specific feats. I think there is a clear consistency and would be happy to go into it deeper, though would need time to gather examples.

Okay then. But I recommend putting these explanations and scans in the profile. People may end up having the same idea as mine
Here we see Gran Torino say that Shigaraki is pushing past his limits.

After that Shigaraki jumps by Izuku and Bakugo, who note that he's moving faster than before.

Shigaraki suddenly deciding to stop and be casual when hitting Izuku makes little sense. Especially when he doesn't try to anymore and instead throws the Quirk destroying bullet at Aizawa instead. He wants Aizawa gone and anything trying to stop him is instantly crushed.

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ with 45% (Capable of bruising Shigarkai with a kick, though he is weaker than him)

Durability: Mountain level+ with 45% (Withstood a brutal elbow attack from Shigaraki to his stomach, who was pushing past his limits to keep fighting)

@Damage3245

I need to apologize with how I just acted above. While I don't agree with you, I found my own words to be far too harsh for no reason. Honestly I can't explain why I said that, I'm not even currently angry. Maybe it just caught me off guard, either way that is no excuse. I'm deeply sorry for speaking that way towards you just for having a different opinion as my own.

I believe this wiki doesn't accept AOE to be used as an excuse for saying one attack is weaker than the other. Since fiction never follows such a train of thought.

The obvious exception to this is if the fiction in question points this out.

I need to apologize with how I just acted above. While I don't agree with you, I found my own words to be far too harsh for no reason. Honestly I can't explain why I said that, I'm not even currently angry. Maybe it just caught me off guard, either way that is no excuse. I'm deeply sorry for speaking that way towards you just for having a different opinion as my own.

This wiki doesn't believe AOE should ever be used as an excuse for saying one attack is weaker than the other. Since fiction never follows such a train of thought.
It's okay, I understand. I have a lot of different controversial ideas when it comes to powerscaling and some guidelines, and I know not all of my arguments are shared by others on here.

The AOE Fallacy is a thing because most fiction never follows such a train of thought, but I'm considering a specific application of it here and I think it is actually considered 'consistent' when it comes to My Hero Academia. I'll try to cover what I mean with a detailed breakdown so I can come across clearer. There's just a fair number of scans I need to collect.

He doesn't even look casual if we're being honest

I share the same opinion as Acer, I see no issues

Back