• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Alright, this is the start of the Vigilantes revisions. I want to start with something very simple, before moving on to the Tiers or Ratings.

The first thing I want to bring up in this thread is how we'll structure the profiles, and their power and abilities. I'd like to come to an agreement on how we label profiles and their keys before anything else. After that I'll bring up the stat changes and new scaling. But first let's focus on the structures of the profiles, since I am having some problems. And I don't want to have both of those discussions going on at once. That'd be confusing and hard to follow with multiple topics.

Sandbox is here and here. In the second sandbox, I also changed Mirko's structure in her current key as well. As I believe that would be more accurate to reflect her strength and durability. Also I changed that minor Mind Manipulation Number 6 and O'Clock had with Overclock to Social Influencing, since that seems to be what it is to me.

Obviously I'm open to suggestions. Honestly I had a lot of trouble with Number 6 profile especially, since his different forms are a pain to label and I didn't want to make them all a new key. Also should we assume Destruction Style has all of his abilities from before? Since he never uses any of his previous abilities, and is just a giant punching man.

How should his profile be structured, and how to handle his multiple forms. Koichi's keys go from his first chapter appearance to the sky egg incident, basically his first year as the Crawler. His second key takes place after the two year timeskip and the Bee Pop Step stuff, and his last key is during/after the Naruhata War.

If you know of a better way to change his profile, or any of the profiles I listed above, don't hesitant to bring it up. Or am I missing any abilities they should have.

Note: I'll edit the OP and post the scaling/stat changes here, when the above is done. Unless this ends up going on longer than I expected.

Edit: Now that this is over, we can move onto to the scaling/ratings. Now we have multiple choices in front of us. Currently the Vigilantes cast is 8-C, they're scaling above the results Aizawa scales to when he was still a student. Since he is likely much stronger than he was back then, 8-C is kind of a low ball in all honesty.

But we can also keep this rating as is, though we have a problem when it comes to speed. If we agree with this, we'll need to find some kind of speed rating for them. Since without any main series scaling, they have no speed feats for themselves. This speed calc is now a bust, since I cannot prove Number 6 made all of this actions before the first bullet hit the officer. There could also be a problem with the bullet speed as well, but I'm not certain.

Also if 8-C is the accepted choice. Number 6's Destruction Style has a 8-C+ calc we can use, though it only scales to Naruhata War Arc Koichi's Quirk. Since he can blow away a punch from Destruction Style with his Knuckle Style.

Now since the 8-C calc is indeed a low-ball, I think scaling higher than that shouldn't be absurd. Since they are stronger than 8-C.

I believe there is a chance they can scale to High 8-C (5.13 Tons). In this case, we have Tensei Iida. He is going to be where some of the scaling comes from. Tensei should very well be superior to his little brother Iida in the beginning of the series. As both of them undergo the same training and have almost identical Quirks.

Iida is probably even trained by Tensei in all likelihood. Biggest point for this scaling is Joint Training Arc Iida being ready for a tune up. While U.A. Beginning Saga Iida wasn't ready, all while Tensei has already had his tune up some time ago. Clearly Tensei is superior to Iida, so his rating should scale above him.

Because of this we can scale the Bat Villain to High 8-C for harming Tensei with his attack. Even if we say the crash is what mainly hurt Tensei. The Bat Villain is moving at the same speed as him, if not faster, and also crashes as well (Into KD's fist). Meaning they have comparable durability. And Knuckleduster would scale for not only hurting him, but taking that impact to his fist.

Yes this does mean that Aizawa and anyone who scales to him would also be High 8-C as well.

Also I believe O'Clock shouldn't be any weaker than when he becomes Knuckleduster, agree or disagree?

Now I'll say that Koichi in his last key and Number 6 Destruction Style upscale to Large Building level+. Number 6 knuckle bombs are something he states can kill Koichi in one hit. And a indirect hit did some good damage on Knuckleduster. Destruction Style is much stronger than that, and AFO said Koichi wouldn't leave a trace of his body behind when he believed Number 6 had landed this punch on him.

The High 8-C value is 5.13 Tons. Upscaling to 6.5 Tons is only 1.27X stronger, it sounds reasonable to me.

Here is a sandbox for if they become High 8-C. I don't have one for the other suggestions.

Now once again this goes back to Aizawa scaling. Who is currently this rating, and we could just decided that since nothing suggest he is weaker or inferior to his current self we shouldn't treat him as such. Since in terms of showing he is basically the same as he was in the main series. Despite my clear reluctance.

Also he is currently scaling above Shinso, who is At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C. And a Pro Hero Aizawa has no reason to be inferior to his student who he hasn't even been training for an entire year yet. So he should still be superior or at least comparable to Shinso who is still a student and undergoes the same training.

Now speed is the biggest issue here I believe. Since Koichi and Knuckleduster don't actually scale to the Bat Villain. Koichi tripped him up with a surprise leg sweep from an alleyway, and Knuckleduster hit him while he was off balance and coming towards him. So they don't scale to his speed.

Also I wonder if Koichi can be High Hypersonic+ for scaling to Endeavor during their little fight? Is that alright or should I just ignore that? I don't believe Endeavor was holding back the speed of his attacks, considering his actions of limited Koichi's mobility. I think that means he is somewhat comparable.

This doesn't scale to anyone besides Number 6's Overclock, but he can already become High Hypersonic+ and even Massively Hypersonic via multipliers. We could use that as scaling if my below suggestion doesn't work. But I won't bring it up as of now.

However what speed we use depends on what scaling we accept. If we accept Aizawa should be comparable to his current self or comparable/superior to Shinso. Then we can scale them to Shinso's Hypersonic reaction and combat speed. He is slower than 8%, but he can still react and attack before he reaches him.

8% is faster than 5%, so Shinso who is slower but somewhat compare is using 5% value for scaling. And we can use that for the multiplier.

Base Number 6 = 2400 m/s (Hypersonic)

Overclock 3X = 7200 m/s (Hypersonic+)

Overclock 10X = 24000 m/s (High Hypersonic+)

Overclock 24X = 57600 m/s (Massively Hypersonic)

Speed heavily depends on what scaling we accept in general. And if we don't accept any of the upgrades and leave them at 8-C, we need to figure out what speed rating they'll get in that scenario

TL;DR: We can scale them all to High 8-C, via Tensei and the Bat Villain. (Speed is still undetermined in this instant). Or we can scale them to Aizawa, who shouldn't be weaker than Shinso. At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C. (This gives them Hypersonic reaction and combat speed)

Leave them as they are currently, and keep them scaling above student Aizawa who is 8-C. (We'll need to look up some speed feats)

If someone has any other ideas for scaling, than please feel free to inform us.

Last edited:
I'll definitely follow this thread, about the profiles I think they look good
However I think Koichi should have another tab for his post timeskip self since he's older and uses a black hoodie, and maybe a third one for Skycrawler

Those are all looking good, I’m still confused as the what we do for speed, cause we need some calc for Rappa’s strong arm speed to scale to (which scales to overhaul, which scales to Mirio and Night eye etc etc) but that’s a situation for later
unless you want me to try and find something
Anyways aside from that I’m thinking these all look very good, and yeah, Number Six should probably have all his pervious abilities, he did say himself that he was essentially just being held together by O’Clock at that point after it fell, so probably not the best idea to use even more energy consuming abilities.

I'll definitely follow this thread, about the profiles I think they look good
However I think Koichi should have another tab for his post timeskip self since he's older and uses a black hoodie, and maybe a third one for Skycrawler
I feel like Sky Crawler shouldn't be a key since we don't really much about it. But using a different render would be great, but I have no idea where to get one.

I have a solution for the speed scaling. A confusing one and a not so confusing one. And something I have no faith in. So I'll need a lot of help when the time comes.

I feel like Sky Crawler shouldn't be a key since we don't really much about it. But using a different render would be great, but I have no idea where to get one.

I have a solution for the speed scaling. A confusing one and a not so confusing one. And something I have no faith in. So I'll need a lot of help when the time comes.
Can you tell us all 3 here?
I like the sound of the “have no faith in”

Considering the ease of these suggestions, am I to assume no one has any problems with the current structure of the profiles above?

Number 6's Powers and Ability is fine as well? I'd like to not spend an multiple days on this part, we have more to do after all.

Last edited:
Looks good so far, Number 6 needs Plasma Manipulation and Incorporeality with Lightning Style however, as he can turn into a mass of sheer plasma and shoot plasma energy beams out

Plasma manipulation has been added.

Incorporeality is a big no. "Incorporeal beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them."

I gave him limited elemental intangibility for being made of mostly plasma.

Plasma manipulation has been added.

Incorporeality is a big no. "Incorporeal beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them."

I gave him limited elemental intangibility for being made of mostly plasma.
Yeah that’s much more fitting

Quite sad we can’t make number six Relativistic + for being made of plasma and moving faster than his plasma balls can explode in lightning style
(this is a joke, don’t take this seriously, I don’t even know how fast plasma is)

Last edited:
Plasma has no set speed so there really isn't anything to get from that. And giving him Lightning speed because the form is called Lightning Style obviously isn't allowed. Even if we could apply the Plasma energy formula to Number 6's attack, it wouldn't physically scale to anyone and wouldn't be a judge of AP.

Similar to Todoroki's Quirk that isn't Flashfire/Flashfreeze, that energy formula isn't created via an impact. Creation/heat energy doesn't scale to anything outside of a shared energy source. Where they can use that energy into other attacks which are impacts. It'd just be a pretty number that has no meaning or scaling.

Plasma has no set speed so there really isn't anything to get from that
Oh ok, google was telling me 300000 km/s but I think that’s an exaggeration.
. And giving him Lightning speed because the form is called Lightning Style obviously isn't allowed. Even if we could apply the Plasma energy formula to Number 6's attack, it wouldn't physically scale to anyone and wouldn't be a judge of AP.

Similar to Todoroki's Quirk that isn't Flashfire/Flashfreeze, that energy formula isn't created via an impact. Creation/heat energy doesn't scale to anything outside of a shared energy source. Where they can use that energy into other attacks which are impacts. It'd just be a pretty number that has no meaning or scaling.
But this, this is an F

But also, new idea for speed scaling (atleast for normal MHA)
Rappa can be no slower than the U.A. students (cause ya know, he faster than Kirishima n stuff) so with our current calcs we upscaling 20% and 30% to HHS, cause 7 x 3 is 21, so overhaul would scale to Mach 21 (And Rappa’s Strongarm scales to O’Clock at x3 speed right? when it says base state I get confused whether its x3 or x10)

We'll be moving on to the stats stuff very soon. I'll going over all of that stuff as well, don't you worry.

But Rappa's Strongarm scales to the 3X speed yes. Since he was just putting on a show and was planning to get "knocked" out. So casual Overclock would be 3X speed.

Ok. Can I do Recipro Burst with superhuman running speeds? I mean his run from early did blitz Todoroki, who even at baseline should be comparable combat speed wise to iida, who’s superhuman from his 50 meter dash

Maybe just stop wanking feats with random reaction speeds and stick to what's accepted in the wiki, no higher than peak human unless it's explicitly stated otherwise.

And we don't need superhuman reactions to ride motorcycles or cars which are faster than Iida's 50-meter dash anyway.

Let's focus on actual feats later.

Last edited:
Maybe just stop wanking feats with random reaction speeds and stick to what's accepted in the wiki, no higher than peak human unless it's explicitly stated otherwise.
Superhuman (Finished a 50-meter race in 3.04 seconds, and implied that he could have done it even faster if he had more time to accelerate)”
shit man I don’t know about you, but I think iida being superhuman is right here

What do you mean by that? Assuming Recipro Burst is moving at 16.44 m/s. Or do you mean something else?

If this has nothing to do with the CRT, best to take this to a user profile or the discussion thread.

What do you mean by that? Assuming Recipro Burst is moving at 16.44 m/s. Or do you mean something else?

If this has nothing to do with the CRT, best to take this to a user profile or the discussion thread.
Ok.
but just small answer for you, no I’m saying that even without using calcs MHA characters are in the Superhuman tier of speed, so blitzing one of them is also there

Ok.
but just small answer for you, no I’m saying that even without using calcs MHA characters are in the Superhuman tier of speed, so blitzing one of them is also there
If you blitz a human, using Superhuman speed for that character who did the blitz is fine. However they need superhuman speed feats in order to be Superhuman. I don't believe combat scaling is enough by itself. A direct statement or showing of two people having equal speed would be needed. The wiki is very strict with this stuff.

Superhuman (Finished a 50-meter race in 3.04 seconds, and implied that he could have done it even faster if he had more time to accelerate)”
shit man I don’t know about you, but I think iida being superhuman is right here
Use light speed reactions

Koichi's vsbattle page is pretty disappointing. No mention of instinctual reactions or the fact that he can now spawn his shield anywhere on his body or his flight or that he can now use his quirk pretty much like CC to coat himself like a full body cast.

That is one of the purpose of this thread. I linked the sandbox in the OP that shows my suggestion for Koichi's profile.

Those things are indeed mentioned in my sandbox. Focusing on the general structure and the power and abilities section before moving onto stats.

Koichi's vsbattle page is pretty disappointing. No mention of instinctual reactions or the fact that he can now spawn his shield anywhere on his body or his flight or that he can now use his quirk pretty much like CC to coat himself like a full body cast.
Th-that’s the point of this thread

If you blitz a human, using Superhuman speed for that character who did the blitz is fine. However they need superhuman speed feats in order to be Superhuman. I don't believe combat scaling is enough by itself. A direct statement or showing of two people having equal speed would be needed. The wiki is very strict with this stuff.
Now you’ve got me searching for this shit. (But when you mean blitz a human you mean normal human or peak human? I’m thinking normal because peak is also a big category)

But Anyways, how’s scaling for the AP/Speed/etc sections going? Can’t imagine it’s easy. We’ve got like, no feats to go off of so we need a whole lot more

I feel like Knuckleduster should have Preparation in his profile. He created plans to take out Kuin and Number 6 specifically made to counter their Quirks
Against Kuin he brought a "taser knuckle" to ko her, and also a pheromone bomb to attract her bees (Durability Negation and Electricity Manipulation with his taser knuckle and Fragrance Manipulation and Minor Animal Manipulation with his pheromone bombs)
And up against Number 6, he brought multiple explosives and speakers, and in his rematch, he brought special explosives that suck a lot of oxygen of the air (Explosion Manipulation)

Back