• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Leviathan shoving Todoroki through concrete be calculated for LS? Similar to how we found Dark Shadow’s LS
He didn't push him through it. If he ran through a wall without punching it, yeah that'd be LS.

But he was just falling down with a punch. Which isn't lifting strength. While Dark Shadow and Re-Destro got into a pushing match. If Dark Shadow had just one punched Re-Destro through the wall, that wouldn't be accepted as LS. But we see that both of them were pushing against each other.

And we don't have a reason to assume Dark Shadow stopped pushing off panel and threw a punch or something.

We never applied that calc to Dark Shadow now that I think about it.

What's left to be discussed here?

We never applied that calc to Dark Shadow now that I think about it.

What's left to be discussed here?
I guess I forgot about that.

From the OP. I think we're good in that front. We have lots of agreements right now.

While the numbers changed due to the Wolfram calc. The actual scaling wasn't changed and has been the same since the start.

As near as I can tell, this is the proposed scaling + value, right? (Arrows indicating who is scaling to whom)

EDIT: Removed out of date image.

Last edited:
Has anyone calced Gigantomachia vaporizing a mountain? Because that looks like vaporization which could get a pretty high result.

Also, Red Riot Unbreakable Kirishima could leave marks on Gigantomachia's arm using his hardened fingers.

Is that scalable?

Also is there a specific reason why Kirishima's AP and Durability with Hardening/RRU at times differ? Should they not scale to the same value since it's the same body of Kirishima that tanks or takes blows also the same one that dishes the same amount of force? Unless somewhere in the manga it's stated that he's more durable than he is strong or something like that

Hood should be lumped up with the High-Ends to.

Weakened All Might should also scale directly to the 100% value as 8% Izuku has not grown massively stronger nor by any noticeable amount. The jump from 5% and 8% was even stated to be rather small. His own power added likely didn't change much of anything. Just like Muscular, Weakened All Might scales directly as well.

Should also be noted that the value is coming from the air pressure of 100%, with 100%'s direct hits scaling above that value for obvious reason.

Shoto's Flashfire Fist is mostly scaling off of Endeavor, the comparison to Nejire is just supporting evidence for both of them. Since Nejire is only possibly. And Todoroki was stated to have firepower on par with Endeavor by All Might.

If you're only trying to get the literal scaling without any downscaling/upscaling, this seems alright?

@Eseseso

Kirishima is VASTLY smaller than Gigantomachia. A mosquito has a KE value of 0.000000449651 Joules or over 1000000X weaker than 1 joule. Obviously the difference in size between Machia and Kirishima isn't that big, however do not underestimate the power of piercing damage from something greatly smaller than you.

Kirshima can be vastly below 7-A+ and still pierce Machia's skin. As of now he has ZERO reason for his AP to scale to his durability.

Sorry, missed out some characters so deleted above image. Here is the updated one:

wzwhHff.png

I'm only going off of the sandboxes, so if there is missing lines such as connecting Weakened All Might to 100% Izuku, then that's because it isn't in the sandbox.

Prime AFO shouldn't exist.

Thought I changed All Might's reasoning, seems like I didn't. Did so now, since that scaling is circular. Is there any other circular scaling?

Again, if you're only trying to get the literal scaling without any downscaling/upscaling than this seems alright. Excluding the 1 Gigaton upscaling for obvious reasons.

Technically Ryukyu and Tomura have some circular scaling going on. Tomura scales for shattering Ryukyu's arms, Ryukyu scales to stopping Tomura's jump.

Technically Ryukyu and Tomura have some circular scaling going on. Tomura scales for shattering Ryukyu's arms, Ryukyu scales to stopping Tomura's jump.
I removed the Shigaraki mention from Ryukyu's AP. Though Shigaraki had scaling to her durability, which is separate from her AP. Her AP was just downscaling from him, showing she could slightly affect him. Since we can't auto scale AP to Durability. Regardless I removed it as it was weak reasoning.

Okay, I have a couple more thoughts. Will look through the updated sandboxes tomorrow.

Okay, so this may be controversial but I do not agree with scaling Ryukyu's durability to 748 Megatons on the basis of Izuku's air pressure from his 100% strike on Tomura's head.

I bring this up is because Ryukyu was dead center from Deku's 100% Wyoming Smash, which also produced a massive shockwave. Ryukyu didn't even move and wasn't bothered by this air pressure attack, despite her arms already being broken she held her ground. This air pressure attack should be much stronger than the 7-A+ rating when Deku could only use 8% without hurting himself.

From what I'm seeing, that version of 100% Deku upscales to 1 Gigaton for how badly he is damaging the 748+ Megatons Shigaraki.

The majority of the energy of his strike is going into Tomura - not into the air pressure that is created as a byproduct of his attack. For the Ryukyu scaling to make sense here, about 252 Megatons of energy would be directly hitting Tomura and the excess 75% of the energy of his strike would be radiating outwards and hitting Ryukyu.

And it's not a case of Izuku producing 1 Gigaton of energy that goes into Tomura and 748 Megatons of energy that goes into the air pressure that hit Ryukyu, because then his rating would be 1.748 Gigatons. That's not how it works.

Even if Izuku's 100% form in the War is stronger than his 100% form in the movie (and I have no problem with that), there is a difference in these feats. In the movie, the energy of Izuku's strike was directed upwards and had nothing to interrupt or absorb it which is why the full energy of his strike went up into the clouds. Here in the War arc, the majority of the energy of Izuku's strike was interrupted by Shigaraki's head. The excess air pressure let off by his attack has no scaleable value. We can't just point to other instances of air pressure he's created like in the movie and say "It must be as strong as this."

Not to mention this is ignoring other basic stuff like the fact that Ryukyu isn't tanking all of Izuku's air pressure. As big as she is, Ryukyu only has so much surface area and would only be being hit by a portion of the air pressure - just like how if an explosion went off next to her, she would only be tanking a certain amount of it - not the full value.

There is an issue with what you just said. The majority of the energy going into Tomura is irrelevant. Izuku's air pressure attack directly hit the clouds and that is where the energy went into. Then it exploded outward which is at least 748 MT. This is literally the same scenario, except this time Izuku's Air Pressure isn't traveling up multiple kilometers and exploding afterward. Izuku's fist directly hits Shigaraki, and that creates a shockwave which should be at least 748 MT.

The only difference in this case is that Shigaraki isn't a cloud and the air pressure explodes immediately out of his fist instead of weakening as it traveled multiple kilometers upward. The shockwave created from this attack didn't even travel out from his fist. The resulting blast came directly out of his fist and expanded outward. As such the shockwave generate is without a doubt stronger than 748 MT.

However I won't deny that surface area plays a big part and I myself was questioning it. Since I can't say for sure how much energy Ryukyu was hit by. Without a doubt she was close enough to take a good deal of energy. Since she was in direct contact with Shigaraki. But it wouldn't be 748 MT.

Suggestion, if this is truly unacceptable.

We can downscale Ryukyu to At most 7-A+ or 550 MT via stopping Shigaraki's jump, causing slight damage to the High-Ends, and surviving an attack that harmed Endeavor and was only knocked out for a very small amount of time before getting back up.

Shigaraki would still be scaling above 748 MT via scaling to All Might and 100% Deku who scale above the 748 MT value. As that value comes from the wind pressure of their attack and their actual strength is higher. Which in turn scales to the High-Ends and you know the rest.

Does anyone have a problem with this? Considering Surface Area and the inverse square law makes this tricky, I'm find with this.

Last edited:
There is an issue with what you just said. The majority of the energy going into Tomura is irrelevant. Izuku's air pressure attack directly hit the clouds and that is where the energy went into. Then it exploded outward which is at least 748 MT. This is literally the same scenario, except this time Izuku's Air Pressure isn't traveling up multiple kilometers and exploding afterward. Izuku's fist directly hits Shigaraki, and that creates a shockwave which should be at least 748 MT.

The only difference in this case is that Shigaraki isn't a cloud and the air pressure explodes immediately out of his fist instead of weakening as it traveled multiple kilometers upward. The shockwave created from this attack didn't even travel out from his fist. The resulting blast came directly out of his fist and expanded outward. As such the shockwave generate is without a doubt stronger than 748 MT.

However I won't deny that surface area plays a big part and I myself was questioning it. Since I can't say for sure how much energy Ryukyu was hit by. Without a doubt she was close enough to take a good deal of energy. Since she was in direct contact with Shigaraki. But it wouldn't be 748 MT.

Suggestion, if this is truly unacceptable.

We can downscale Ryukyu to At most 7-A+ or 550 MT via stopping Shigaraki's jump, causing slight damage to the High-Ends, and surviving an attack that harmed Endeavor and was only knocked out for a very small amount of time before getting back up.

Shigaraki would still be scaling above 748 MT via scaling to All Might and 100% Deku who scale above the 748 MT value. As that value comes from the wind pressure of their attack and their actual strength is higher. Which in turn scales to the High-Ends and you know the rest.

Does anyone have a problem with this? Considering Surface Area and the inverse square law makes this tricky, I'm find with this.
I support downscaling Ryukyu to Baseline 7-A+

Are there any other characters downscaling to 550 Megatons?

Best Jeanist seems to me like he should be downscaling (at least in regards to durability). He was a lot more injured than All Might was by All For One's air cannon combo.

So far as I can tell, this is the current state of things, with all of these characters in blue being comparable to a weakened All Might...

AAQNtpX.png

One potential issue I've noticed is that 45% Izuku is being compared to Shigaraki for being able to "restrain him".... but Shigaraki easily overpowered Izuku when Izuku attempted to hold him back.

While Izuku could slam into him to save Aizawa, this certainly isn't Izuku hurting Shigaraki or being portrayed as on par with him.

And while Izuku could surround Tomura in his Blackwhip later in the fight... this isn't an AP feat, just a lifting strength feat. (And not a good one since Tomura isn't struggling to break free here, but rather choosing to use his Anti-Quirk bullets instead).

So I don't believe Izuku should be scaling to Shigaraki - especially since he required multiple 100% hits on him to do effective damage. 45% Izuku simply isn't portrayed as being Shigaraki's equal.

EDIT: And I am aware of this durability feat from Izuku but Shigaraki was taking hits from Izuku better than this, and 100% Izuku is 1 Gigaton whereas Shigaraki is scaling to 748 Megatons. Izuku does not need to scale to 748 Megatons to take this relatively casual attack from Shigaraki and live.

I propose that 45% Izuku downscale as well.

Last edited:
Someone explain how Nejire is possibly 7-A?
She pinned down a Near-High End with her Quirk, but it's not clear if the High End was actually damaged or not.

Also, updated my post where I propose that 45% Izuku downscale as well.

Are there any other characters downscaling to 550 Megatons?
Best Jeanist is indeed downscaling to 550 MT. That's why he's At most 7-A.

Note: Chapter 284.

That kick is without a doubt 45%, since Izuku says the last two 100% attacks destroyed his arm. And we can see there is an obvious bruise on Shigaraki's stomach from this kick. Meaning Izuku's 45% is enough to bruise Shigaraki with a kick.

He also took a direct hit from Shigaraki, while the damage he took was worse than Endeavor, Izuku was struck in a more fragile area. While Endeavor was seemingly hit in the face, Izuku was hit directly in his stomach. 45% is weaker than Shigaraki just like Endeavor is weaker than Shigaraki.

Calling it a casual hit is absurd when Shigaraki is pushing past his limits right there.

@Eseseso

Can you not see it on the profile? She might have harmed Near High-End Nomu, she isn't downscaling to 550 MT just that her rating isn't fully certain. Since Nomu don't show physical damage unless you destroy their body. She could be hurting it with this attack, but we can't say unless she actually ripped the body apart.

Which would mean she'd be upscaling. Nejire's Quirk was also compared to Shoto's Quirk which is on par with Endeavor as well.

The 7-A+'s like 45% Deku and Endeavor are downscaling to baseline 7-A+ (From the current MHA page)
They aren't anymore. They'll just be 748 MT now. Shigaraki and others are scaling an unknown amount above 748 MT as they scale to All Might and 100% Deku.

The 748 MT value just comes from the air pressure, with a direct hit being stronger.

Endeavor breaking the bones of someone who is above 748 MT yet downscaling to 550 MT makes little sense.

If Shigaraki is "tanking" 100% hits according to Izuku, then in no way should 45% Izuku be scaling as comparable to him.

Endeavor and 45% Izuku are not as physically strong as weakened All Might; not when weakened All Might is on par with 100% Izuku.

He also took a direct hit from Shigaraki, while the damage he took was worse than Endeavor, Izuku was struck in a more fragile area. While Endeavor was seemingly hit in the face, Izuku was hit directly in his stomach. 45% is weaker than Shigaraki just like Endeavor is weaker than Shigaraki.

If Shigaraki can take rage-fuelled hits from 100% Izuku without scaling to him, then Izuku can take a casual elbow from Shigraki without scaling fully to him.

The 7-A+'s like 45% Deku and Endeavor are downscaling to baseline 7-A+ (From the current MHA page)
Yeah, that's what I'm proposing Izuku should be at.

Gran Torino took a hit from Shigaraki, but he's clearly not on par with him as he was later donuted by Shigaraki's attack and had his leg casually crushed by him. Endeavor taking hit a from Shigaraki happened at the same time and could be just as casual.

Back