• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs My Hero Massive Sports Festival Tournament

How about her first key?

How about her first key?
She isn't that far from baseline 8-A

Is Shinki (Gaara's son) allowed? His moveset is kinda different and he's alot more versatile albeit less range.

He has puppet jutsus/sealing jutsus, can fly, can control magnetism with his iron sand.

I also want to add Temari. As well as Rock Lee (how has he not been recommended already lol)

Joint Training Arc Iida is 41.11 Tons normally.

Tokoyami's Dark Shadow is just 26.67 Tons normally as well. His body's durability is 13.70 Tons, though he can get around that by covering himself with Dark Shadow.

Also I don't believe Vantablack is good choice here. His only way of attacking is by going inside of a dark object that already has the ability to move.

He lacks any method of attacking or restraining beyond that. And he doesn't carry anything on him that he can use to attack.

Joint Training Arc Iida is 41.11 Tons normally.
Fixed
Tokoyami's Dark Shadow is just 26.67 Tons normally as well. His body's durability is 13.70 Tons, though he can get around that by covering himself with Dark Shadow.
Fixed
Also I don't believe Vantablack is good choice here. His only way of attacking is by going inside of a dark object that already has the ability to move.

He lacks any method of attacking or restraining beyond that. And he doesn't carry anything on him that he can use to attack.
I'll keep him until the list fills up and someone decides a replacement

I currently request Monoma

Didn't Joint Training Tokoyami took a hit from his own Dark Shadow? His Dura should scale higher right?
No because Vantablack was controlling him and Dark Shadow was actively trying to resist him.

Which means the power came from Vantablack, which scales to Tokoyami's durability.

KingTempest

And if people don't mind another, I'd say JT Arc Mina would be also be a good choice. She's scaling to 13.70 Tons and her acid ignores durability.

I can't say if Monoma is good. Unless he starts with prep by having some copied abilities?

Since without them he's just a normal dude who can't copy the Naruto stuff. (I don't know much about Naruto, so I cannot give suggestions for characters)

KingTempest

And if people don't mind another, I'd say JT Arc Mina would be also be a good choice. She's scaling to 13.70 Tons and her acid ignores durability.
Cool
I can't say if Monoma is good. Unless he starts with prep by having some copied abilities?
He needs to touch em then it's with him for 10 minutes right?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm crap
That's much more annoying than I thought
Since without them he's just a normal dude who can't copy the Naruto stuff.
Damn that's true

Better put Joint Training Shinso and Froppy on there as well. Kaminari is another ok choice

Better put Joint Training Shinso and Froppy on there as well. Kaminari is another ok choice
What does Froppy scale to

And if Kaminari's added he needs to replace someone now that the list is full for MHA
You can just give him the quirks he has during Joint Training as it is arguable whether he'll be able to copy the Naruto's characters
Poltergeist, Size, Twin Impact, is that it?

Back