• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Either way, he also "one-shotted" 8% Deku, who later was able to hurt Overhaul in the same way as him (punching him in the arm).

So I don't see how he could be City Block level.
Guess 8% becomes 8-B then. It’d actually be more logical anyways because an 8-B to Low 7-C jump from a 2% gap is better than a High 8-C to Low 7-C jump

Nah, it would mean that Mirio can one-shot characters that are on the same level as him.

He one-shotted Kirishima and Deku by punching them in their guts, which is a weak point, I thought we already had agreed on that?
Ok but actually let’s close this thread and start a new one if we want to discuss this. I think the vigilantes stuff is done and accepted so we can move on.
Yes, this thread is finished.

Nah, it would mean that Mirio can one-shot characters is on his same level.

He one-shotted Kirishima and Deku by punching then in their guts, which is a weak point, I thought we already had agreed on that?

Yes, this thread is finished.
Also this, he hit their guts, weak points on the body. So he technically used pressure points? Idk, it wasn’t like a Chimera vs Sato one shot.

He one-shotted Kirishima and Deku by punching them in their guts, which is a weak point, I thought we already had agreed on that?
Kirishima typically hardens his stomach regardless though, as we’ve seen in the tournament.

Thread can be closed tho, I can bring up the 8-B discussion later

Shouldn’t Weakened AM be MHS scaling above num 6 obviously since afo stated that he couldn’t even compare to him in anyway. Same way afo said that num 6 couldn’t fight Koichi either because it would be a uphill battle, also because num 6 was a prototype nomu with USJ nomu being the ultimate creation that’s shown in the last chp? USJ nomu > Num 6 meaning he’s mhs as well

Back