• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hasn't been agreed to be an outlier yet. I find the idea of 20% being Mach 54 while 100% is scaling to Mach 60 absurd, since 100% can blitz characters who scale to 20%. It wasn't actually agreed on yet. Just that we agreed to discuss it in another thread. As it effects things beyond what this thread is accomplishing.

@Acer__ : Basically you can make a new CRT once this one is closed if you want. Just don't derail this thread with it.

Tensei's profile will be named Tensei Iida (Ingenium) right?

Hasn't been agreed to be an outlier here. I find the idea of 20% being Mach 54 while 100% is scaling to Mach 60 absurd, since 100% can blitz characters who scale to 100%. It wasn't actually agreed on yet. Just that we agreed to discuss it in another thread. As it effects things beyond what this thread is accomplishing.

@Acer_ : Basically you can make a new CRT once this one is closed if you want. Just don't derail this thread with it.
Oh ok, anyways, so is 20% scaling to baseline HHS, for nearly blitzing a Mach 21 character?

Oh ok, anyways, so is 20% scaling to baseline HHS, for nearly blitzing a Mach 21 character?
Izuku wasn't stated nor implied to be nearly blitzing a Mach 12 character. Overhaul was able to somewhat dodge 20% Izuku's attack after he was already really close to him. So he isn't that much faster than him. But considering the difference is less than 1.2X, I guess he can? I'm not fully certain but I don't mind him upscaling.

Izuku wasn't stated nor implied to be nearly blitzing a Mach 12 character. Overhaul was able to somewhat dodge 20% Izuku's attack after he was already really close to him. So he isn't that much faster than him. But considering the difference is less than 1.2X, I guess he can? I'm not fully certain but I don't mind him upscaling.
Oh the speed reasoning for 30% states Overhaul could barely dodge 20%, but I’m stupid so don’t mind me

While I'm okay with 20% somewhat. I'm positive 30% would upscale to HHS at the least.

Alright I'm ready to start making the changes to profiles now, if that is alright with everyone?

Nobody is against these revisions, so it can be applied and Acer can make another CRT to discuss the HHS thing

Nobody is against these revisions, so it can be applied and Acer can make another CRT to discuss the HHS thing
Oh no the other crt would be for my calc (or the one which would put 20%, 30%, Overhaul, Nighteye, etc) into HHS+. But I’m not gonna do that yet, I’m gonna find a better feat which puts 100% in MHS first (Or try my best to recalc the current yakuza arc one)

I think I'm done with the changes. Sans the 20% and 30% possible upscaling.

I'll let Therefir handle that if he agrees with that scaling. Also I don't feel alright with editing Izuku's profile for whatever reason.

But if I've missed something obvious, or messed something up, please tell me.

Just how fast are the Near High-Ends again? Are we scaling them from Dynamight with Cluster?

Just how fast are the Near High-Ends again? Are we scaling them from Dynamight with Cluster?
Pretty sure we only scale Near High Ends to Hypersonic+, as they’re as strong as the actual High Ends but slower

I assume they’ll become High Hypersonic though, as they’ll scale to Bakugou (who is comparable to 30% Deku)

Which means Iida will also become High Hypersonic

If Deku is equal to Dynamight in speed why does Dynamight get HHS while Deku has to use 30% to get HHS me dumb

They can keep up in running speed but we don't know about combat speed.

I assume they’ll become High Hypersonic though, as they’ll scale to Bakugou (who is comparable to 30% Deku)
Only problem is that current Mirio can keep up with the Near High-Ends as well alongside Iida, Dynamight with Cluster and Nejire.

Only problem is that current Mirio can keep up with the Near High-Ends as well alongside Iida, Dynamight with Cluster and Nejire.
Maybe Mirio got faster somehow without his quirk? Probably trained (headcanon but idk)

Dabi and Todoroki would also become High Hypersonic (they’ll become at least High Hypersonic+ for this current arc tho, potentially MHS depending on if calcs get accepted)

I mean it’s Mirio after likely training for months even without his quirk. And the difference is barely anything, 21 to 25, not to mention he’s using his Quirk to move faster all the time.

They aren't stated to be slower than the High-Ends. We just have no statement of them having the same speed as well. Also I'm pretty sure we've agreed that Mirio getting stronger/faster depends on what feats he does. If we get no confirmation or de-confirmation on him still training. So him scaling to something like this isn't an issue.

Obviously not saying make a new key right now, just don't be bothered by him.

They aren't stated to be slower than the High-Ends. We just have no statement of them having the same speed as well. Also I'm pretty sure we've agreed that Mirio getting stronger/faster depends on what feats he does. If we get no confirmation or de-confirmation on him still training. So him scaling to something like this isn't an issue.

Obviously not saying make a new key right now, just don't be bothered by him.
Mirio doing anything 😂

Why do we not scale Mirio to 8-B? He was able to easily oneshot Hardened Kirishima, who we have listed at 8-B durability

Why do we not scale Mirio to 8-B? He was able to easily oneshot Hardened Kirishima, who we have listed at 8-B durability
That would make Overhaul also 8-B, which could potentially raise some hell.

Cause 8% hurts Overhaul which makes it 8-B and able to one shot Kirishima too. But that then makes Bakugo also able to one shot hardened Kirishima and Sato, and Sato scales to breaking Bakugo’s gauntlets which don’t get one shot by his attacks. So it’s weird.

Though since Bakugo’s explosions are variable, it’s possible that he just doesn’t use the explosions that would break them, so I guess it could work.

I mean, the current difference would just be baseline 8-B (11 tons) vs Bakugo’s calc (8.12 tons). So it’s not like it’s a massive difference.

But this whole discussion would require a different thread entirely.

Was he even using hardening in his stomach?
I heavily doubt he wasn’t using hardening on his whole body in this instance when he uses it on his whole body in basically any instance of actual fighting. ESPECIALLY against someone he just saw take down half his class in seconds.

Either way, he also "one-shotted" 8% Deku, who later was able to hurt Overhaul in the same way as him (punching him in the arm).

So I don't see how he could be City Block level.

Ok but actually let’s close this thread and start a new one if we want to discuss this. I think the vigilantes stuff is done and accepted so we can move on.

Back