• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

I finally got around to watching Specter X Blades. I was working on a MASSIVE series of revision stuff with some other supporters that will occur after the OOO revision. These are all related to the Official Kamen Rider Specs. On top of that, I was binging Kuuga. (Kuuga is a great show but like many other people say, I did really feel like a marathon)

So Specter X Blades:

Does anyone who have Ghost knowledge know what Ganma Ultima and Ganma Superior scale to? I haven't watched Ghost. I think it might be below Grateful Form.

So Kanon Specter is great. I like how they bring back people and make them into Riders especially the female leads.

Kanon Specter > Ganma Ultima and Ganm Superior but she loses if she fights both at once.

Ganma Ultima was empowered after he absorbed the Kanons. (Biological Absorption I think)

Blades, Desast and Kanon are all much more skilled than the Ganma are although Blades and Desast can't do damage because of how Ganma tech works. Looks like The Ganma take no damage from Blades and Desast but they can still be stunned by force of their attacks.

This is further proven when Blades receives the Specter Gekikou Senki Ridebook and his attacks actually start hurting, Blades bodied Ganma Superior so hard that he started fist fighting him when the Saber Riders practically never fist fights. When using Gekikou Senki, Blades uses Specter's fighting style.

Sin Specter returns!!!! I love the suit and his powers.

He saved the Kanons that were absorbed. If we have a revision or something, that can go in.

The special is still not over yet so many have speculated Necrom X Espada with Necrom Yujou Burst returning.

This is further proven when Blades receives the Specter Gekikou Senki Ridebook and his attacks actually start hurting, Blades bodied Ganma Superior so hard that he started fist fighting him when the Saber Riders practically never fist fights. When using Gekikou Senki, Blades uses Specter's fighting style.
Well technically fist can be counted as blades (Ken in Japanese can meant fist)

Sin Specter returns!!!! I love the suit and his powers.
That mean Sin Specter is ths true final form while Deep Specter work as super form

Ep 42 doesn't have much to note but I really enjoyed it. And Tassel :'( .

43 on the other hand, has a lot.

Kenzan vs Desast:

I love this fight, the choreo is clean, especially with Kenzan. A lot of emotions in this fight, it was #1 trending in Japan while Desast was trending #2. Kenzan used Blades's fighting style for a bit but defeated Desast using his own. Since Charybdis damaged Desast's ridebook, Desast was no longer able to regenerate.

Xross Saber, Sabela and Durandal vs Charybdis

Charybdis in this fight has the power of Desast, Sophia and the power of A LOT of ridebooks so this one is wayyyyyy stronger than before. However he was against Sabela and Durandal this time who are way stronger than Slash and Buster. The three riders were able to defeat it combining Kaiji and Noroshi's powers. Xross Saber finally used Kaiji's powers which is really cool.

But I gotta say, the dynamic between Sabela and Durandal is realllllly weird to me, no fault to the actors. Sabela discredits herself for Durandal even though in the show, she has done much more than Durandal did. I think it would've made much more sense for Sabela to be the older sibling that is protective of the younger, inexperienced sibling rather than the other way around.

Updated Scaling Chain:

Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Blades = Espada < 2 Volume Saber, Blades and Espada < 3 Volumes Saber, Blades and Espada ~ Buster (Pre-Southern Base), Slash (Pre-Southern Base), Kenzan (Pre-Southern Base) < Saber Dragon Arthur =< Calibur (Daichi) =< Saber Dragon Alangina =< Crimson Dragon Saber = Dragon Eagle Arthur Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades = Golden Alangina Espada ~ Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan << Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) << Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Base Saber (Awakened Rekka) = Buster (Southern Base) = Slash (Southern Base) = Kenzan (Southern Base) = Base Blades (Southern Base) << Crimson Dragon Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades =< Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan =< Dragonic Knight Saber (Awakened Rekka) = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Pre-Awakened Nagare) =< Saikou/Shadow <<< Buster (Solomon Arc) = Slash (Solomon Arc) < Falchion (Weakened Desast) < Kenzan (Storius Arc) =< Saikou X-Swordsman =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Calibur Jaou Dragon (Kento) =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon Saber < Elemental Dragon Saber = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Dual Wielding Awakened Nagare and Awakened Rekka) =< Durandal < Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades = Golden Alangina Espada (Awakened Ikazuchi) =< Falchion (Bacht) < Emotional Dragon Saber w/amps <<<<< Saikou X Swordsman (Dual Wielding Saikou and Kurayami) < Solomon <<<<< Xross Saber =< Crimson Saber < Featuring Saber

For the scaling chain, I am so confused to where I should put Kenzan. Kenzan's rider form should be on Slash and Buster's level but his skill is easily top tier in Saber. Once he found his resolve, he beat Desast who is the current Falchion who is stronger than THS Blades and Durandal yet I can't find myself putting Kenzan over both of them. Especially since Sabela can beat both of them 1v1.

Since Desast never transformed and is at a weakened state, instead of moving Kenzan up, I'll put Desast Falchion lower on the list.

Looks like next episode is a Saber X Zenkaiger special which should be really exciting.

Last edited:
Ren/Kenzan after Calibur arc: i wish this a**hole died in brutal way
Ren/Kenzan helped Touma and friend to achieved Cross Saber: Cool, still he need to die after what he did and his a**holic chara-
Ren/Kenzan after watched episode 43:

Most people REALLLLLLY hate Ren LMAO. Personally, I don't see why. He is nowhere as bad as people like Tiger, Ryugen, Kaixa, etc. He's not even worse than Hojo from Agito.

Even then if peoples still hating him after episode 43 then i'll certificated them as ignorant at bliss, badly written? Sure, but episode 43 basically blown it up in good way

Y'all, I just realized Blades's master is Bouken Blue. This would mean there are 3 SS actors in Saber.

Agito revision is going to be Agito, G3, G3-X and Gills. The Agito riders were gonna get a bunch of resistances due to how the monsters in Agito work with their "impossible deaths". They are all going to get a lot of new stuff. G3's equipment is going to get a bunch of new descriptions too given how important his arsenal is to him.

Nice, G3/Hikawa would be no longer a fodder-tier

Also Ixa, OOO woud get an another revision right? Which new addition he will get?
G3 is actually pretty formidable after his first upgrade.
OOO would get a revision but I haven't gotten to him yet.

Been a while, but I was extremely busy with everything from IRL stuff to making the specs for the riders. First things first, Blade's revision is out. Go check it out. https://vsbattles.com/threads/kamen-rider-revision-part-5-blade.122850/

Second, I decided that I'm going to be doing a BIGGGGGG project. I'm going to be making all the Saber rider's profiles. That's 13 profiles along with maybe some villains. So potentially 19 profiles all together. I might even start the Revice ones. Also, my college semester is starting tomorrow, I'm going to be in a lot of pain 😂. All good.

And Saber just ended soooo......
Overall, Saber had high highs but also low lows. But this series made me smile more than most other series. The last arc was one of my favorite arcs in Kamen Rider as a whole and that ending is currently my favorite ending in Kamen Rider period. But I'm currently watching Blade so that might change 👀 . As a objective ranking, I'd say it's 7.6 just below Zero-One which was an 8 for me. But as a series that I enjoyed more, I think I actually put Saber above Zero-One. My first SH Figuarts is actually Blades and I'm planning to get Espada. (My dream is to have a big collection though so I just might have to buy all of them)

Anyways. Goodbye Saber, Welcome Revice.

Edit: Forgot to say Saber's Cast is attractive as ****

Last edited:
Saber is like, the most unexpected Kamen Rider Series for me, that's because how super low my interest and how much pessimistict i am with it due the writer is the same writer of Ghost, and we know how trash Ghost are, doesn't mention how clusterf**k the first arc is (Calibur arc)

But i gave it a second chance when Saikou debuted, slowly but slowly the series began to gain my interest and when Primitive Dragon debuted, that's where it caught my interest 100%, afterwards it's an amazing ride

The cast is really fleshed, heck i argue it has a better development than Zero-One (looking at you, Gai), for example is Ren, used to be my most hated chars in KR franchise, turned into the most developed chars in Saber, thus respected him

All in all Saber had it's high high and low low as you said, but it's really enjoyable as heck, and if you give Saber a chance because the issue you had with the writer, i can say that it's a massive improvement and i really appreciated it

what do you have in mind?
Z1 has a ton of wall level feats, Kuroto Dan in Genms The Presidents managed to harm a weakened Gai Amatsu who scales to Yua, and Kuroto scales to Emu who which every single rider in Ex-Aid, Ghost, Wizard, and 3 riders from KR Ryuki who currently has a 9-C rating scales to.

Question: Should Kuuga explosion manipulation/marks have a traits for bypassing the resistance of it? Since Gurongi can supressed the explosive marks on them, yet Kuuga can still made them exploded

If I might talk about the 40th anniversary season for a second, I have a gripe with Eiji's profile.

"Limited Telepathy (Due to absorbed the Purple Cores, Eiji now shares a connection with Maki. The two can detect each other's presence, and Maki has even been able to forcibly activate the power of Eiji's purple Cores simply by looking at him and activating his own)"

First, this is Extrasensory Perception, second, Maki is not "activating" the medals, he is explicitly trying to steal them, which Eiji is resisting, much like with the two Ankhs.

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Rey's Profile is made. Last one is Arc and I can get to Kiva's revisions.

Back