• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revisions Part 6: Den-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Den-O
  • Universal Abilities:
  • Rod Form:
    • Subsonic swimming speed (Can swim up to 100 knots)
    • Underwater Breathing (Type 3) (His Regulator can produce oxygen and hydrogen)

Equipment
  • Den-O Belt: Ryotaro’s henshin belt that allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Den-O. By pressing the colored buttons and scanning with the Liner Pass, Ryotaro can transform or switch into all his forms. Attached to the belt is the DenGasher, Ryotaro’s personal weapon.
  • K-Taros: An attachment for the Den-O Belt which allows Ryotaro to access his Climax Forms and his Liner Form. It also has the ability to to contact the Taros throughout time.
  • DenGasher: Ryotaro’s personal weapon, a four piece set which can be connected to create various weapons which match the many forms of Den-O. It can take the form of a sword, rod, ax, gun, boomerang, or a hatchet. New Den-O has also shown to be able to create a naginata and Den-G has created a Jitte.
  • Den-Kamen Sword: The Den-Kamen Sword is the personal weapon of Ryotaro’s Liner Form. By pulling the Delta Lever, the faces on the front of the sword will rotate 90 degrees, allowing Ryotaro to access various finishers corresponding to the face used.
  • The DenLiners: The DenLiners are a set of 4 bullet trains, each corresponding to their own rider forms and having their unique weapons. Each train can be used separately but is usually fused into a singular train, using all of the DenLiner’s abilities at once. It’s most frequently used ability is the ability to go forwards and backwards in time.
  • Machine Denbird: Ryotaro’s Rider Machine, the Denbird. It’s main use is to control the DenLiner but Ryotaro could eject the motorcycle out of the head of the DenLiner.
Optional Equipment:
  • KingLiner: Like other Liners, the KingLiner is a bullet train which can travel through time. It can be used to connect to other Liners or use it’s Station Mode to create a makeshift terminal for Liners. The KingLiner is shown to superior to the DenLiner and is armed with blue lasers near the sides of the Liner.

Kamen Rider Zeronos
Equipment:
  • Zeronos Belt: Yuto’s henshin belt which allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Zeronos. By using the Zeronos Cards, Yuto can freely change in between his Altair, Vega and Zero Forms. On the sides of the belt are both parts of the ZeroGasher.
  • ZeroGasher: Yuto’s personal weapon. The ZeroGasher is a two part set which can be attached to create a sword or a bowgun. Unlike Den-O, Zeronos can freely change the modes of the ZeroGasher without changing his forms.
  • Denebick Buster: The personal weapon of Zeronos’ Zero Form. Yuto’s Imagin, Deneb, changes to form he Denebick Buster, a gatling gun like weapon with 10 barrels from Deneb’s fingers.
  • ZeroLiner: Like other Liners, the ZeroLiner is a bullet train which can travel throughout time. It is split into two different trains, the ZeroLiner Drill and the ZeroLiner Naginata, being placed in the front and back of the train respectively.
  • Machine ZeroHorn: Yuto’s Rider Machine, the ZeroHorn. It’s main use is to control the ZeroLiner but Yuto could eject the motorcycle out of the head of the ZeroLiner.

Last edited:
Gun form actually had a statement where his finisher could produce “Infinite energy” which is an obvious hyperbole

Agreed though I've gotta ask. Can Climax and Liner Form upscale Gun Form's 7-B? The 7-B is through weather manip, but both are significantly superior to Gun Form.

Agreed though I've gotta ask. Can Climax and Liner Form upscale Gun Form's 7-B? The 7-B is through weather manip, but both are significantly superior to Gun Form.
I dunno, the 7-B is a enviromental destruction so i believe that would scale to nobody

Which one, the Liners or Gun Form. Gun Form would only have 7-B for environmental destruction but the Liners outright stomped someone who can casually create storms.

Dunno about Liner form but maybe Climax form since it’s a composite version of all the base forms.

Do you guys think the limited NPI should be replaced with normal NPI. Since the properties should be across the entire sword? If so, the ZeroGasher should also have it, even if it’s limited.

Do you guys think the limited NPI should be replaced with normal NPI. Since the properties should be across the entire sword? If so, the ZeroGasher should also have it, even if it’s limited.
Sorry, didn't see that on the revision list. Mind posting scan?

It’s his attack reflection and his limited NPI, they’re both above his matter resistance. The reason why I said it’s limited NPI is because I thought he could only parry NP attacks but considering how each part of the DenGasher is made out of the same material, it should have the same NPI properties.

Last edited:
It’s his attack reflection and his limited NPI, they’re both above his matter resistance. The reason why I said it’s limited NPI is because I thought he could only parry NP attacks but considering how each part of the DenGasher is made out of the same material, it should have the same NPI properties.
It would be kinda weird for a weapon that is made of the same thing be only NPI for one part. I don't think he reflected the attack with that part anyways.

It would be kinda weird for a weapon that is made of the same thing be only NPI for one part. I don't think he reflected the attack with that part anyways.
I agree, I'm pretty sure that he reflected the attack with both Part 3 and 2.

Which one, the Liners or Gun Form. Gun Form would only have 7-B for environmental destruction but the Liners outright stomped someone who can casually create storms.
Gun Form can outright create storm with one of his equipment so i highly doubt it would be environmental destruction only.

Gun Form can outright create storm with one of his equipment so i highly doubt it would be environmental destruction only.
Hmm, the storm summoning comes from his chest piece, which he draws energy from to preform his finisher. We could say that the Hissatsu would be 7-B, all of them since each form scales to one another.

Sweet, this can be closed now I’ll finish up some mistakes I’ve made and add it to both profiles. Ixa’s got Kiva next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back