• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

I don't think we can restrict it unless it is a whole new tier.

I like it so far. There's a lot of interesting developments in EP 5 and I'm pretty excited to see where it goes in the next episode. It also helps that Shibasaki didn't do weird cuts like in some of Saber's early episodes.

Alright guys, I found Ghost's specs and that man is built different. We might need to restructure his whole profile cause I found a shit load of hax and other stuff.

It will be a while for me to get everything down for Ghost so going with the original plan is better.

Who the hell edited the profile to have civilian Aruto scale off of Fuwa?

The falling off of building is iffy since we do know that Rider model can act as a very effective forcefield via Horobi so not sure how valid that one is.

And Fuwa has always been the designated strongest civilian in that series and Aruto himself never fought against Fuwa in civilian form so scaling them off of eachother ate weird as ****.

For the skyscraper feat, despite the fact that it's iffy, I do think we can use it to warrant a higher tier. I'm okay with like Street+ due to the conditions of the feat

I personally reject that idea since we don't know how much Rider Model actually absorbed the impact.
Iirc the Rider Model didn't absorbed the impact, if it did the car that Aruto landed on would have not been damaged (like too damaged)

Last edited:
Iirc the Rider Model didn't absorbed the impact, if it did the car that Aruto landed on would have not been damaged
Why wouldn't it be damaged? The Rider Model would have smashed into the car, Rider Model is a solid thing and very much tangible
And even without that, there would still be new ratings for their civilian forms via scaling
Scaling to who? Is there any feat of Aruto that would scale to anyone without weapons?

Scaling to Fuwa is not possible as he has always been treated as an outlier among every human character in the series in term of strenght.

The only AP feat in civilian that they should scale to is their Rider weaponry which has been consistently shown to allow a civilian to fight against people far above their weight class.

Back