• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ilsa vs Kamen Rider Kuuga

First mommy Ilsa match and more Kuuga matches in same time, why not? Nothing much to say so let's go the fight

Hunted by the Society, Yusuke met the Sergeant of the Organization, she hunted him due of possessing a terrifying power inside him, make him a "demonic"
In order to prove he is not the treat of humanity, he must fight the demon sergeant herself!

• Eos Kuuga (Ultimate Form is used) and Base Ilsa are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Inside of Chatedral Notre Dame, France
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Gentle Warrior: 8 (James, Nice, Lonkitt, Jedi, Ixa, Batta, Delta, Zel)
  • The Demon Sergeant: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ez96J1xUYAA2cF3
VS
kamen_rider_kuuga_ultimate_form_by_decadroid8_dd64ouf-pre.jpg

Last edited:
so matter hax causing plasma. nothing i guess unless she goes for sealing first or paralysis which she will most likely do then get out in range

No
at first, it was weaponry only but it was able to seal even primal beasts binding them completely from moving later on contradicting the said limitation (most likely because Society at Right behind you don't completely understand sealed weapons yet back then)

as for kuuga's fire hax can it target the person's atom/molecule directly or only those that is around them?

He can target a person’s atoms. Zebra, the person he fights and has the powers of, was able to make 10,000+ people implode because of this. So he could ignite a person’s insides as well. The fire hax is also Kuuga’s starting move

yeah i don't think Ilsa can do anything against that
best she did in this key is fight Automagod that has flames that can incinerate you from inside by simply searing the outside of your body and plasma beams

Imploding and ignition via matter hax is way beyond that. even if she can paralyrze she will still die from it

I unfortunately don't think I have anything deep to say on how this fight goes. Voting Kuuga ranged Fire Manipulation/Matter Manipulation off the bat since...well, that's what he'd do. Ilsa's main advantages here (imo) are being able to negate Kuuga's durability as well as regen, but I don't think she'll be able to get close enough to get the chance

Last edited:
I'll add this to match addition thread

A bad start for Mommy Ilsa matches lel, hopefully her future matches would make her shine

Back