• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Series Part 3: Ryuki

IxaSaga2

He/Him
So Toei made a website that explains each Kamen Rider's forms, items, villains, etc. Although the website is still updating, there has been a ton of new things that we didn't know the riders can do. A couple of KR supporters has been compiling all the specs and it took a lot of work. This is part 3 of a series of rider revisions that are based on these stats. Website Link. Ryuki's Pages.

I apologize in advance if some of these are already in the profile.

Ryuki's specs are really different compared to Kuuga and Agito. Kuuga himself had little to no specs, and Agito's riders had a ton. Ryuki on the other hand only has specs for 2/13 riders which is unfortunate. However, when I looked in Ryuki Blank form's specs. It gives a hint that the specs on Ryuki Blank form are universal for all Ryuki Riders. Usually, the specs say the rider's name respectively but in blank form, it says Kamen Rider as a whole. This leads me to believe that some abilities are universally shared even if it never flat out says it does.

Universal:
  • Resistance to Density Manipulation (All Ryuki Riders can withstand water pressure up to 10,000m in the deep sea because they scale to Ryuki and Knight)
  • Extrasensory Perception (All Ryuki Riders know whenever a Mirror Monster is near or ready to attack someone)
  • Information Analysis (Ryuki can accurately detect and track an enemy’s position, Ryuki can use the battle information gained by Dragreder and vice versa. Contract Monsters can record the characteristics of Mirror Monsters)
This is one ability that is not listed on everyone's pages but is listed in Ryuki Blank Form's Specs and is spread out between Contract Monsters. Dragreder, Darkwing and Dragblacker all have this ability and it is very likely that the others have this.
  • Purification Type 1 and Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (Ryuki’s mask purifies poisonous gases and other dangerous substances)
  • Enhance Senses (Ryuki and Knight can see 15 km away, has infrared vision, and night vision), higher in Survive Forms (Increases vision to 20 km)
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Many Ryuki riders were directly hit by Ouja’s Venosaber which has poison but wasn't affected)
  • Class K Lifting Strength (All Riders should scale to their Contract Monsters like Destwilder who can lift 100 tons)
  • Soul Absorption (The Contract Monsters can absorb Mirror Monster's Souls making themselves stronger)
  • Contract Monsters have High-Mid Regeneration (If the Contract Monster's soul is not absorbed after it's defeat, it can regenerate from being blown to pieces)
  • Relativistic to Relativistic+ Combat and Reaction Speed - Sheerghost, a normal Mirror Monster, was capable of moving out of the way of DragVisor Zwei’s attack. Kamen Rider Odin was able to form a shield as the same attack was being performed. All Riders would get a Relativistic to Relativistic+ rating due to the fact that base Ryuki Riders are capable of keeping up with Survive Forms. Another example is when Knight dodged a shot from Wild Boarder midair (Episode 10, 21:12).
Kamen Rider Ryuki
  • Fire Manipulation (with Strike Vent, Ryuki can produce 5000 degrees Celsius flames), higher in Survive Form (7000 degrees Celsius)
  • Change Flight with Dragreder to Dragranzer due to Ryuki never flying on Dragreder.
  • Light Manipulation (Ryuki Survive Form can shoot light bullets from DragVisor Zwei)
  • Forcefield Creation (Dragranzer’s tail which has an invisible barrier is used as a shield for Ryuki)
  • Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Touched and Reflected many thorns from Dispider Reborn)
  • Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Ryuki was unaffected when standing in 850 degrees celsius flames)
  • Resistance to Sleep Inducement (Ryuki was unaffected by Sonora Buma's hypnotic waves that made Shimada and Reiko fall into sleep)
  • Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Brovagel's electricity is able to knock people out but when it was used against Ryuki, it did minor damage and only numbed him)
Dragreder: Ryuki’s Contract Monster. A dragon that Ryuki is able to communicate with and fight alongside. It has 10x the sense of smell of dogs and can produce flames of 5000 degrees Celsius. It can fly at a top speed of 500km/h. If Ryuki needs help, it automatically arrives without the need of the Advent card.

Dragranzer: When Ryuki transforms to Survive Form, Dragreder transforms to Dragranzer. It can now travel at a top speed of 900km/h and can generate flames of 7000 degrees Celsius. It can detect enemies in a 40km squared area. Ryuki often rides on Dragranzer and Dragranzer would protect Ryuki with his tail.

Kamen Rider Knight
  • Electromagnetic Manipulation resulting in Paralysis Inducement (Electromagnetic Waves made by Darkwing/Darkraider that can cause paralysis)
  • Light Manipulation (Dark Visor Zwei can shoot light arrows)
  • Resistance to Sleep Inducement (Knight was unaffected by Sonora Buma's hypnotic waves that made Shimada and Reiko fall into sleep)
Darkwing: Knight’s Contract Monster. Darkwing is a bat that can fly at 900km/h, has night vision and the ability to record combat data and enemy characteristics to use. Darkwing can hear enemies in a 50km squared area. It’s wings are a powerful weapon that it uses to attack but is also used as a shield for Knight via Shield Vent. It’s wings and claws can generate electromagnetic waves to paralyze the opponent. By maximizing the output of this move, the electromagnetic waves can cut through objects. It can also make ultrasonic sounds if Knight uses Nasty Vent.

Darkraider: When Knight transforms into Survive Form, Darkwing transforms into Darkraider. Darkrader’s speed is 950km/h compared to Darkwing’s 900km/h. Darkraider’s hearing is also upgraded from 50km squared to 70km squared. It has the same abilities as Darkwing but it is now capable of making tornadoes.

Kamen Rider Zolda
  • Light Manipulation (Magnugiga’s Giga Foot cannons and the muzzle on its forehead shoots light rays)
  • Resistance to Sleep Inducement (Zolda was unaffected by Sonora Buma's hypnotic waves that made Shimada and Reiko fall into sleep)
Magna Visor: Magna Visor is Zolda’s personal gun. It is capable of firing 120 rounds of bullets per second. It has a higher knockback if an opponent is hit by it in a close range.

Magnugiga: Zolda’s Contract Monster. Magnugiga is a mechanical Minotaur that rarely moves. Zolda often uses it as a shield or for his finisher. Magnugiga is composed of many weapons and shields that both Magnugiga and Zolda can use through cards.

Giga Launcher: Giga Launcher is a giant cannon that is used for long range. It can shoot as far as 10km. It can be used as a finisher if Zolda doesn’t want to use End of World.

Giga Cannon: Giga Cannon are Zolda’s shoulder cannons. It is more powerful than the Giga Launcher and can be used as a finisher.

Kamen Rider Ouja
  • Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Ouja was hit by Venosnaker’s Acid but did not melt, all Riders should scale to this)
  • Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Ouja was directly hit by Buzzstinger Bee's arrows. He pulled out the arrow that was impaled to him with no signs of paralysis)
  • Acid Manipulation (Ouja’s Venosaber and Venosnaker can produce Acid that can melt through metal and in some cases rider’s equipment)
  • Summoning (Ouja can summon Venosnaker, Evildiver, Metalgelas and all their respective weapons)
  • Electricity Manipulation (By using Evil Whip)
  • Energy Manipulation (Genocider can emit energy waves that blows back opponents)
  • Black Hole Manipulation (By activating Doomsday, Genocider can make a small black hole on its chest, Ouja will then kick the opponent towards it)
Venosnaker: Ouja’s Contract Monster. A giant cobra that moves at 500km/h and has a highly aggressive personality. It can spit out acid that can melt through metal and in some cases, melt through rider’s equipment. It can dig underground by using its tail.

Genocider: A monster fused from Venosnaker, Evildiver and Metalgelas. It can emit a powerful energy wave that can blow away opponents. If Ouja uses the “Doomsday” Final Vent, it can make a black hole on its chest in which Ouja will send the opponents flying towards.

Kamen Rider Scissors
  • Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Scissor’s Shell Defense blocked Dragreder’s 5000 degree Celsius fireball)
Kamen Rider Raia
  • Electricity Manipulation (By using Evil Whip or by summoning Evildiver, Raia can cause electrical attacks that numbs the opponent)
  • Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Unaffected while standing in 850 degrees celsius flames. Evildiver was unaffected by this too when it collided with GuldThunder)
Kamen Rider Odin
  • Explosion Manipulation (Odin can scatter feathers that explode on contact)
  • Immortality Type 6 (Shiro can place his consciousness into a random person that would be Shiro’s new Kamen Rider Odin if one is destroyed)
Goldpheonix: Odin’s Contract Monster. It is the strongest of the Contract Monsters and can teleport just like Odin can.

Kamen Rider Tiger

Destwilder: Tiger’s Contract Monster. It is a humanoid tiger that can run at 300km/h and can lift a 100 ton ball. It prefers ambush attacks.

Kamen Rider Femme
  • Teleportation (By using Wingshield)
  • Summoning (By using Wingshield, she can summon countless feathers to obstruct vision)
Blancwing: Femme’s Contract Monster. A giant swan that can fly at 400km/h. It can create gusts of wind by flapping its wings.

Kamen Rider Ryuga
  • Fire Manipulation (Dragblacker can generate 6000 degree flames and can turn solid to hold opponents)
Dragblacker: Ryuga’s Contract Monster. Dragblacker is the dark version of Dragreder. It can produce 6000 degree Celsius flames and has the same information analysis ability as Dragreder. It can detect enemies in a 30km squared vicinity. It’s flames can also solidify and hold opponents.

Kamen Rider Verde

Biowinder: Verde’s personal weapon. A yo-yo that can attack at 200km/h and can go as far as 600 m.

Biogreezer: Verde’s Contract Monster. Biogreezer is a chameleon that can jump 60 m. It has a tongue that can reach 600 m and can see an object that is in a 10km squared vicinity. It can become invisible and attack from high places.

Last edited:
I expected ton of abilities and some hax but this looks good too, except for the FTL speed reaction, need more arguments about it before i approve it

Aside that, i agree with this

I expected ton of abilities and some hax but this looks good too, except for the FTL speed reaction, need more arguments about it before i approve it

Aside that, i agree with this
On that topic, something that should mentioned is that Base Form Riders are capable of fighting Sheerghosts who are pretty much fodder in the grand scheme of things, so I'd say that better solidifies the FTL stuff than Riders happening to keep up with Survive Forms

On that topic, something that should mentioned is that Base Form Riders are capable of fighting Sheerghosts who are pretty much fodder in the grand scheme of things
I checked the link, and i think it's too vague to called it FTL speed and reaction

I'm personally all good with everything presented here. Although we should bring up the Low 2-C rating on Odin's page, now seems as good a time as any.

I wanted to discuss if that's legitimately Low 2-C or if it's more so similar to how Cronus' abilities works

I mean, Ryuki can shoot out laser which are described as light based. Monsters are capable of reacting and moving out of the way after it was fired. Odin, especially, shows that he made the shield after Ryuki shot the laser And knight dodged another light based projectile mid air. So like, its obvious that they can react to these light speed attacks.

On that topic, something that should mentioned is that Base Form Riders are capable of fighting Sheerghosts who are pretty much fodder in the grand scheme of things, so I'd say that better solidifies the FTL stuff than Riders happening to keep up with Survive Forms
On top of that, Sheerghosts are some of the slowest Mirror Monsters.

If you want to say that, they’re at least Reletivistic to Reletivistic+. Although, I remember that Castlevania was considered FTL+ due to a feat where Alucard dodged a light attack but they didn’t calc it. Some of these clips we literally can’t calc since they all show the projectile coming from off screen. So we can’t see the distance between the person who dodged and the person who fired and can’t properly estimate their speed. FTL+ is, in my opinion, the safety option.

FTL is usually safer, it's like how dodging lightning's safest rating is Massively Hypersonic+

Is the direct translation light based? If so I think it would scale.

Yeah, all three feat comes from a projectile that the specs described as light based. The DrgVisor shoots lasers which are said to be light based. And Knight dodged the Wild Boar's light based ball.

Is there a way to calc characters dodging said lasers?

Is there a way to calc characters dodging said lasers?
I don’t think so, like I said, all shots of them reacting to it have the lasers coming off screen. So we don’t know the distance between the two people, so we don’t know how much time was needed to move out of the way

Sheerghost, a normal Mirror Monster, was capable of moving out of the way of DragVisor Zwei’s attack. Kamen Rider Odin was able to form a shield as the same attack was being performed. All Riders would get a FTL rating due to the fact that base Ryuki Riders are capable of keeping up with Survive Forms
Dodging light from a distance leads to Rela not FTL and the beam was moving much faster than the Sheerghost once it was on screen
Another example is when Knight dodged a shot from Wild Boarder midair (Episode 10, 21:12)
Provide the link of the feat

Also, due to the light statements, certain characters can get SoL attack speed ratings (Not to be confused with their reactions and combat speed. I am referring to their weaponry and monsters)

Last edited:
There's also Odin's feat keep in mind

Right here at the exact time Ixa said it was. I didn't know about this feat myself, but it's pretty viable

1. Seems rela with the distance
2. The "light" explodes which is one of the 1st things for it to not count on this site

I'm okay with Rela to Rela+, but it should be noted that the Sheerghosts are fodder Mirror Monsters when compared to the cast.

It says that if there's a source which says that it's light, then it can be counted. Or does it exploding counter that entirely?

Exploding is only a counter if it’s a regular laser with no other light statements. However, given this is legitimately stated to be light, the exploding means nothing

I don't remember this ever being the case. I know the exploding rule, but AFAIK if it's stated to be photons or light, then it's light. Especially since we have valid lightspeed attacks on this wiki that are stated to be light but still explode

Actually, the standard of laser/light statement have a few adjustment from now. Kizaru's light beams is accepted as legitimate despite them capable of exploding.

Well, then, I agree with everything that's in this thread. I also agree with giving "Relativistic to Relativistic+, likely FTL" speed for the riders.

I know there's some other light dodging stuff for other Riders coming ahead, so where we rank them amongst these levels will be case by case IMO

Back