• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Kamen Rider Solomon. He used Omniforce Wonder Ride Book along side King Excalibur repaint (I don't know its name yet) to transform
unknown.png

Is Saber any good? Cause I know that people say its worse than Kiva and Ghost.
Idk about other people but for me, all my problems with the first 10 eps of Saber were gone by the end of Arc 1 and Saikou's debut. My problems were mostly pacing and scenes not flowing well. Most characters in first arc was just shouting catchphrases with no substance. I thought the story was alright though.

By then, most things calmed down and there's time to breathe with time actually getting to know our characters and then on, I've been invested. It made all the catchphrase shouting mean something.

Although this is coming from a person that has never watched Ghost and thought that Kiva was okay.

Pretty hyped for Ultraman Trigger. Hopefully, it won't be a disaster considering it's hyped up to be Tiga's successor and it's coming right after Ultraman Z.

Last edited:
uhhhh, I think the Kamen Rider tags general discussion page is boomed.

Last edited:
Okay, REALxTIME has been subbed and I'm going to make a post on it.

First off, I want to say that this movie was shot amazingly, the plot was amazing and it was a perfect conclusion to Zero-One.
I will run down everything that the riders did in the movie so we don't miss anything in the future.

Kamen Rider Abaddon army:

• They are a world wide army seen attacking all over the world. There is about 100 million of them across the globe.
  • They are nanomachines like Eden is and are controlled by normal people that are down bad.
  • They have smoke grenades that if you inhale them, your consciousness will disappear and be transported to Eden's "Hell", a place where anyone (except Aruto) transported to it are basically dead. The whole place is digitalized. Can be prevented with gas masks. They are the nanomachines further explained in Eden's section.
  • They have regular grenades as well. They are able to blow away a few Abaddons but not de-transform them.
  • One of the Commanders is able to dash using her guns to evade attacks.
  • The Abaddons are prone to attack each other so they are not organized.
  • They have Clone Trooper aim.
  • They are hurt by A.I.M.S. weapons. They suck against anyone that is formidable.
  • They can either have a Slashriser type driver or a Shotriser type weapon.
  • When they die, they log out of Thinknet. If they reconnect, they can log back in. This means that they can revive. The only way to stop this is to sever connection to the Thinknet server or the user decides to not log back in.

Kamen Rider Eden:

• His whole thing is using nanomachines. It acts like blood flowing from his body. It's kinda like a smaller Cluster Cell. They are tiny centipede looking machines that are too small to be seen with the naked eye.
  • His body was found dead, Eden's current body is purely nanomachines in which he transferred his consciousness to.
  • He can regenerate any part of himself with the nanomachines.
  • His finisher, Eden Impact, can make a nanomachine zone in which he can shape and use the nanomachine however he wants.
  • Any trace of the nanomachine can be used offensively or defensively. So let's say he punches you and he leaves a trace of nanomachine in the air. That said nanomachine can be used as a weapon, shield, change forms, etc.
  • These nanomachines can do stuff like controlling a Fighter Jet.
  • Knocked Zero-One through three skyscrapers.
  • Eden's finisher with Thousand Jacker and the Hellrising Progrise Key sends a purple energy down a pillar of light. When it hits the ground, it generate a massive shockwave destroying the surrounding area and killing all of Eden's surrounding followers.

Kamen Rider Lucifer:

• Was getting the upper hand of Zero-One Realizing Hopper.
  • Other than that, he kinda just died.

Kamen Rider Zero-One:

• Zero-One mid transformation was sent through three skyscrapers and landed on a car. The transformation cancelled and Aruto was limping after. Could still do bike stunts despite this.
  • While connected to Zea, Aruto can transfer his consciousness into Eden's "Hell" while not suffering the same fate as everyone else that has been transferred. He is able to get out of it whenever he wants.
  • Zea predicted that Aruto needed the Rise Hopper 10 minutes before he actually called for it.
  • Zero-One used Metal Cluster Hopper's Cluster Cell deconstruction to counter Eden's regeneration and nanomachines. Smart.
  • MCH Zero-One tanked Eden's Thousand Jacker Finisher point blank although he gave out at the end. Aruto was still able to walk to the chapel after getting hit by that.
  • Hellrising Hopper makes Zero-One berserk.
  • Hellrising Zero-One can make his own battlefield.
  • When Hellrising Zero-One punched Eden, he broke his own arm. He snapped it right back in place.
  • Hellrising Zero-One can used Ultra Dynamite. This move untransformed Eden when Eden's own Thousand Break, Zero-Two and Metal Cluster Hopper can't even do it. Note that this isn't even his finisher.
  • Using Hellrising Hopper was supposed to kill Aruto. He didn't die.

Kamen Rider Zero-Two (Izu):

• Can tank Hellrising Zero-One's Hellrising Impact with no major injuries. Untransformed her though.
  • Realizing Hopper was losing against Lucifer until Zero-Two came in to help. Lucifer got stomped by them.

Kamen Rider Vulcan:

• He can beat multiple Abaddons untransformed. He also dodged a stream of bullets that was fired by a Fighter Jet.
  • Punching Kong Vulcan tanked a Fighter Jet flying at him at full speed.
  • Punching Kong Vulcan ripped out the front part of the Fighter Jet with ease.
  • Punching Kong got launched like Team Rocket when he lost his grip and hit the wing of the Fighter Jet. (GORILLLLLAAAA) No damage was done to him.
  • Rampage Vulcan's Rampage All Blast one shot the Fighter Jet.

Kamen Rider Valkyrie:

• Her bike scene, my god. That whole sequence was crazy.
  • She dodged multiple bullets while having her back turned towards the one of the Abaddon Commander while she was doing stunts on her bike.
  • Was able to shoot the entire Abaddon squad while mid-air while her bike was doing a 360 turn.
  • Untransformed Valkyrie was able to fight the Abaddon army.
  • Fun Fact: Rushing Cheetah never got hit by anything in the movie.

Kamen Rider Horobi:

• He jumped from a really high skyscraper and landed on his feet.
  • He did an aoe multiple slash move, he can attack much faster than we thought.
  • Horobi had a forcefield that blew away multiple Abaddons.
  • Horobi dodged a bullet aimed straight at his head from the back without needing to see it coming.
  • Horobi untransformed also dodged a stream of bullets from a Fighter Jet.
  • Untransformed Horobi was able to fight the Abaddon army while deflecting bullets.

Kamen Rider Jin (Burning Falcon):

• Able to out speed and dodge all of the Fighter Jet's bullets.
  • Had enough momentum to skid on water.
  • He is able to shoot out many feathers as a Danmaku.
  • Tanked a falling Fighter Jet and was fine after.

Kamen Rider Thouser:

• Untransformed Thouser was able to fight the Abaddon army while deflecting bullets.
  • 4th wall break!

Kamen Rider's greatest enemy has been defeated.
image0-21.jpg

1 Takuro Fukuda's Episode.
2 Keiichi Hasegawa's episodes.
2 Nobuhiro Mouri's episodes.

Okay, REALxTIME has been subbed and I'm going to make a post on it.

First off, I want to say that this movie was shot amazingly, the plot was amazing and it was a perfect conclusion to Zero-One.
I will run down everything that the riders did in the movie so we don't miss anything in the future.

Kamen Rider Abaddon army:

• They are a world wide army seen attacking all over the world. There is about 100 million of them across the globe.
  • They are nanomachines like Eden is and are controlled by normal people that are down bad.
  • They have smoke grenades that if you inhale them, your consciousness will disappear and be transported to Eden's "Hell", a place where anyone (except Aruto) transported to it are basically dead. The whole place is digitalized. Can be prevented with gas masks. They are the nanomachines further explained in Eden's section.
  • They have regular grenades as well. They are able to blow away a few Abaddons but not de-transform them.
  • One of the Commanders is able to dash using her guns to evade attacks.
  • The Abaddons are prone to attack each other so they are not organized.
  • They have Clone Trooper aim.
  • They are hurt by A.I.M.S. weapons. They suck against anyone that is formidable.
  • They can either have a Slashriser type driver or a Shotriser type weapon.
  • When they die, they log out of Thinknet. If they reconnect, they can log back in. This means that they can revive. The only way to stop this is to sever connection to the Thinknet server or the user decides to not log back in.

Kamen Rider Eden:

• His whole thing is using nanomachines. It acts like blood flowing from his body. It's kinda like a smaller Cluster Cell. They are tiny centipede looking machines that are too small to be seen with the naked eye.
  • His body was found dead, Eden's current body is purely nanomachines in which he transferred his consciousness to.
  • He can regenerate any part of himself with the nanomachines.
  • His finisher, Eden Impact, can make a nanomachine zone in which he can shape and use the nanomachine however he wants.
  • Any trace of the nanomachine can be used offensively or defensively. So let's say he punches you and he leaves a trace of nanomachine in the air. That said nanomachine can be used as a weapon, shield, change forms, etc.
  • These nanomachines can do stuff like controlling a Fighter Jet.
  • Knocked Zero-One through three skyscrapers.
  • Eden's finisher with Thousand Jacker and the Hellrising Progrise Key sends a purple energy down a pillar of light. When it hits the ground, it generate a massive shockwave destroying the surrounding area and killing all of Eden's surrounding followers.

Kamen Rider Lucifer:

• Was getting the upper hand of Zero-One Realizing Hopper.
  • Other than that, he kinda just died.

Kamen Rider Zero-One:

• Zero-One mid transformation was sent through three skyscrapers and landed on a car. The transformation cancelled and Aruto was limping after. Could still do bike stunts despite this.
  • While connected to Zea, Aruto can transfer his consciousness into Eden's "Hell" while not suffering the same fate as everyone else that has been transferred. He is able to get out of it whenever he wants.
  • Zea predicted that Aruto needed the Rise Hopper 10 minutes before he actually called for it.
  • Zero-One used Metal Cluster Hopper's Cluster Cell deconstruction to counter Eden's regeneration and nanomachines. Smart.
  • MCH Zero-One tanked Eden's Thousand Jacker Finisher point blank although he gave out at the end. Aruto was still able to walk to the chapel after getting hit by that.
  • Hellrising Hopper makes Zero-One berserk.
  • Hellrising Zero-One can make his own battlefield.
  • When Hellrising Zero-One punched Eden, he broke his own arm. He snapped it right back in place.
  • Hellrising Zero-One can used Ultra Dynamite. This move untransformed Eden when Eden's own Thousand Break, Zero-Two and Metal Cluster Hopper can't even do it. Note that this isn't even his finisher.
  • Using Hellrising Hopper was supposed to kill Aruto. He didn't die.

Kamen Rider Zero-Two (Izu):

• Can tank Hellrising Zero-One's Hellrising Impact with no major injuries. Untransformed her though.
  • Realizing Hopper was losing against Lucifer until Zero-Two came in to help. Lucifer got stomped by them.

Kamen Rider Vulcan:

• He can beat multiple Abaddons untransformed. He also dodged a stream of bullets that was fired by a Fighter Jet.
  • Punching Kong Vulcan tanked a Fighter Jet flying at him at full speed.
  • Punching Kong Vulcan ripped out the front part of the Fighter Jet with ease.
  • Punching Kong got launched like Team Rocket when he lost his grip and hit the wing of the Fighter Jet. (GORILLLLLAAAA) No damage was done to him.
  • Rampage Vulcan's Rampage All Blast one shot the Fighter Jet.

Kamen Rider Valkyrie:

• Her bike scene, my god. That whole sequence was crazy.
  • She dodged multiple bullets while having her back turned towards the one of the Abaddon Commander while she was doing stunts on her bike.
  • Was able to shoot the entire Abaddon squad while mid-air while her bike was doing a 360 turn.
  • Untransformed Valkyrie was able to fight the Abaddon army.
  • Fun Fact: Rushing Cheetah never got hit by anything in the movie.

Kamen Rider Horobi:

• He jumped from a really high skyscraper and landed on his feet.
  • He did an aoe multiple slash move, he can attack much faster than we thought.
  • Horobi had a forcefield that blew away multiple Abaddons.
  • Horobi dodged a bullet aimed straight at his head from the back without needing to see it coming.
  • Horobi untransformed also dodged a stream of bullets from a Fighter Jet.
  • Untransformed Horobi was able to fight the Abaddon army while deflecting bullets.

Kamen Rider Jin (Burning Falcon):

• Able to out speed and dodge all of the Fighter Jet's bullets.
  • Had enough momentum to skid on water.
  • He is able to shoot out many feathers as a Danmaku.
  • Tanked a falling Fighter Jet and was fine after.

Kamen Rider Thouser:

• Untransformed Thouser was able to fight the Abaddon army while deflecting bullets.
  • 4th wall break!
Tell me what's Es/Ace role? I still confused after saw Hell Rising Hopper and Lucifer clips

Solomon is the ultimate kitbash Rider. They took Jaou Dragon's helmet, Kasshin's body, Saikou's X-Swordman WRB and King Excalibur and painted them red, silver and gold, and add Sword of Logos symbole, and give him a crimson cape.

Edit: I think the cape is from King Durian

Last edited:
Few things about Solomon
-His sword is just called Golden King Excalibur.
-It says that his WRB is omniforce has has the power of all worlds.

Last edited:
Also remind me does OOO void attack/EE bypass EE resistance?
No idea, maybe the others know but.....

SABER EPISODE 33:

- Durendal is training after he got read by Saber, he is likely gonna get stronger in his next appearance.

- So untransformed Master of Logos can just straight up beat Elemental Dragon Saber and Calibur although Saber did not use any of his powers when fighting him. Master of Logos is able to use Ikazuchi and Gekido, it's safe to assume that he can use all of the Swords.

- One of Kenzan's twin blades were sealed. But it is not the one he uses to transform. He can still use Hayato as a single blade and transform. It doesn't look like he got any weaker from having one blade sealed.

- Looks like Sabela needs to press the button on Noroshi in order to go into her intangible smoke form. This is usually not a problem unless she is against REALLY fast people (Saikou, Kenzan, Desast)

- Kenzan and Desast were able to catch Sabela off-guard. Desast is fast enough to react and counter attack Sabela right before she attacks him. Kenzan and Desast together was able to attack Sabela before she pressed the Noroshi button. The fight still ends with her getting the upper hand and one-shotting Desast.

- Desast completely regenerated from getting blown up.

- Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades countered Sabela's intangible smoke ability by freezing the whole smoke trail. She got away even when Blades froze her using his finisher. So freezing her could be a counter be not really a hard counter since she is still able to use her abilities.

The scaling chain will be unchanged. Master of Logos will not be on here until he gets his rider form and until he fights Blades.

Last edited:
Also, there's a lot of names here so I figured it would be good to clarify things for everyone that haven't watched Saber.

So it will go from;

Name, Rider Name, Holy Sword:
Touma, Saber, Rekka (Fire)
Rintaro, Blades, Nagare (Water)
Kento, Espada/Calibur, Ikazuchi (Thunder)/Kurayami (Darkness)
Ogami, Buster, Gekido (Earth)
Ren, Kenzan, Hayato (Wind)
Daishinji, Slash, Suzune (Sound)
Hayato/Daichi/Kento, Calibur, Kurayami (Darkness)
Bacht, Falchion, Kyomu (Void)
Yuri, Saikou, Saikou (Light)
Reika, Sabela, Noroshi (Smoke)
Ryoga, Durendal, Kaiji (Time)

I have made an important discovery.

SLASH'S WRISTBANDS AND ANKLEBANDS ARE DONUTS
EsFq7C8VcAAbdDL.jpg

And bremen no rockband can induce hypnosis.

Now that I re-watched it, Rintaro was using Rekka alongside Nagare in his fight with Zooous before Zooous Predator. A little fix to the scaling chain. King Lion Daisenki Blades being equal to Elemental Dragon Saber is pretty unbelievable but its much more believable that he was able best Zooous with the help of Rekka.

Updated Scaling Chain:

Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Blades = Espada < 2 Volume Saber, Blades and Espada < 3 Volumes Saber, Blades and Espada ~ Buster (Pre-Southern Base), Slash (Pre-Southern Base), Kenzan (Pre-Southern Base) < Saber Dragon Arthur =< Calibur (Daichi) =< Saber Dragon Alangina =< Crimson Dragon Saber = Dragon Eagle Arthur Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades = Golden Alangina Espada = Falchion ~ Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan << Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) << Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Base Saber (Awakened Rekka) = Buster (Southern Base) = Slash (Southern Base) = Kenzan (Southern Base) = Base Blades (Southern Base) << Crimson Dragon Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades =< Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan =< Dragonic Knight Saber (Awakened Rekka) = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Pre-Awakened Nagare) =< Saikou/Shadow <<< X-Swordsman Saikou =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Calibur Jaou Dragon (Kento) =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon Saber <<< Elemental Dragon Saber = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Dual Wielding Awakened Nagare and Awakened Rekka) =< Durandal < Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades

Okay sooooo episode 34 had a ton of fights.

Everyone from Saikou X Swordsman to Durandal is able to fight one another. Another thing is, Falchion is back and with the help of his immortality, he has the advantage over most of the Swordsmen. If not defeat, he was at least massive problem to everyone. Falchion's ability is to nullify other's powers as stated by Saikou. Looks like his offensive power is immense but his defense isn't as he is shown to die multiple times in this episode.

Saber vs Saikou:
A duel between Elemental Dragon Saber and Saikou X Swordsman. Saber gets the upper hand on Saikou but Saikou was no slouch either as he was able to land multiple hard hits on Saber. He was able to switch to all 3 of the Saikou forms instantly one after the other.

Falchion vs Saber and Saikou:
Falchion can turn into a Phoenix. Elemental Dragon's Power doesn't affect Falchion but Awakened Rekka did. This means that Awakened Rekka is not something that can be nulled. Falchion even tried to null it but it didn't work.

Blades vs Durandal:
Fight didn't last long but Blades read Durandal's move just like Saber did.

Blades vs Durandal vs Falchion:
Durandal dipped. Blades' outmatched and killed Falchion but did not know Falchion could regenerate so he was caught off-guard. Falchion was able to one shot Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades right after and render Rintaro unconscious.

Saber and Saikou vs Calibur vs Falchion:
Calibur and Falchion hit Saikou with their finishers. Saikou disappeared but I doubt he's dead. Calibur tanked Falchion's finisher saving Saber. Saber and Calibur managed to repel Falchion. Looks like Falchion can teleport.

So from this episode, we can safely say that Falchion is able to best all of the other Swordsmen because of his immortality. Also from the last few episodes, The Swordsmen can learn and adapt to everyone REALLY quickly. That's why Saber, Blades, Saikou, Calibur, Kenzan, Sabela, Durandel and now Falchion can all potentially beat other another. Slash's Suzune is sealed and Buster hasn't been fighting riders a lot so both of them unfortunately are the weakest rn.

Updated Scaling Chain:

Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Blades = Espada < 2 Volume Saber, Blades and Espada < 3 Volumes Saber, Blades and Espada ~ Buster (Pre-Southern Base), Slash (Pre-Southern Base), Kenzan (Pre-Southern Base) < Saber Dragon Arthur =< Calibur (Daichi) =< Saber Dragon Alangina =< Crimson Dragon Saber = Dragon Eagle Arthur Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades = Golden Alangina Espada ~ Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan << Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) << Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Base Saber (Awakened Rekka) = Buster (Southern Base) = Slash (Southern Base) = Kenzan (Southern Base) = Base Blades (Southern Base) << Crimson Dragon Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades =< Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan =< Dragonic Knight Saber (Awakened Rekka) = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Pre-Awakened Nagare) =< Saikou/Shadow <<< X-Swordsman Saikou =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Calibur Jaou Dragon (Kento) =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon Saber < Elemental Dragon Saber = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Dual Wielding Awakened Nagare and Awakened Rekka) =< Durandal < Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades =< Falchion

I moved Falchion from equal Crimson Dragon to the strongest rider rn cause he managed to defeat Blades. Looks like his durability is still somewhere around Crimson Dragon though. I changed Primitive Dragon <<< Elemental Dragon to Primitive Dragon < Elemental Dragon because it is an upgrade but not so much that the other riders who were weaker than Primitive Dragon can't match up to it.

Back