• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Make me wonder why Toei really love to give a copyright spams with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai? Even Tsupro didn't went this far

I honestly don’t want to get into business since I know jack about it, but why can’t they just capitalize on the success of the subs? They just realize how long TV-Nihon has been running because of how much everyone wants to watch Toku shows with subtitles so they don’t have to learn the language or watch the raw footage.

I honestly don’t want to get into business since I know jack about it, but why can’t they just capitalize on the success of the subs? They just realize how long TV-Nihon has been running because of how much everyone wants to watch Toku shows with subtitles so they don’t have to learn the language or watch the raw footage.
The reason is likey that Shirakura-P still have a face as producer to keep. If the higher up knows that he's not taking action about people pirating their media especially when it's as obvious as this, then he would probably get in trouble.

Last edited:
I kinda wanted to watch the two episodes togethers so probably gonna do it once next ep is subbed. Also, AGITO'S LORE IS DEEEEEEEP. I'M GONNA HAVE TO REWATCH IT FOR THE 5TH TIME.

Last edited:
TV-Nihon just canceled subbing Zenkaigers and Saber. They said they don't want to get in trouble and may do more SS and KR in the future but not Saber and Zenkaigers. They will still be subbing less popular series.

Be Toei
Make great shows that sell toys
Sell toys outside of Japan
Make shows impossible to watch outside of Japan
???

Toei what.

Episode 35:

- Master of Logos teleported people and a bunch of furniture.

- THS Blades vs Durandal:

THS Blades can control his ice powers without needing to move his body or his sword. When Durandal attacked the ice wall, it froze Kaiji and his whole body. Durandal def. THS Blades with a distraction.

- Bacht one shot and de-transformed Sabela and Durandal in his Phoenix Form. He can transform into his phoenix form from his human form.

- Kenzan blindsided Falchion and able to drop him. Further proves that Falchion has bad defense due to the power gap between Falchion and Kenzan.

- Falchion de-transformed Caliber Jaou Dragon and hurt him badly. Caliber tanking Falchion last episode is probably an outlier. Falchion also de-transformed Kenzan without needing a finisher.

- Saber vs Falchion:

ED Saber and Falchion went even. Emotional Dragon Saber makes a return! This fight actually played to the specs of Emotional Dragon really well. Emotional Dragon is designed to be really good against people that is deemed evil. His shield nullified Falchion's high damage. Rekka glows up while fighting him, probably recognizing his evil. As a result, Emotional Dragon AP amps and de-transform Falchion without using a finisher. Falchion teleported away.

- Oh nonono the bridge scene
7529_KEKW.png

- Touma destroyed the seal thingy with Rekka. This also unsealed everyone's swords.

- The blade Master of Logos used inflicted visions to everyone. His Omniscient Tome is still incomplete.

Episode 36:

- Looks like the Omni-Force Book completely engulfed the skies with dark clouds with frequent lightning bolts but no rain. Master of Logos cleared all those clouds too. This reached from somewhere in Japan to northpole.

- Solomon vs ED Saber, THS Blades, Saikou X Swordsman, Slash and Buster.

Buster, Slash and Saikou's finishers did nothing to Solomon. Solomon's finisher (Solomon Slash) didn't de-transform any of them. (With his power, this might be an outlier in the future)

- Solomon summoned books all across the world. THS Blades' finisher did nothing against these books. Master of Logos' real name is Isaac. He used these books to communicate to the world.

- Rekka is shown to be able to track the other swords. This is probably because of Rekka awakening. Awakened Rekka is probably also the reason why Touma has been getting special abilities. (Seeing Durandal's movement, now tracking the other Swordsmen)

- Solomon vs Sabela and Durandal

Solomon can attack Durandal WITHIN his Ocean History Time thing. Solomon can grab Sabela in her smoke form. Saber and Blades join the fight. They lose.
Saikou then saved them by intercepting and blocking (possibly absorbing?) Solomon's finisher (Solomon Break). Teleported everyone to safety.

- Note: Yuri said that everyone and their swords need to work together to get unlock the final sword. With Ikazuchi abandoned, we might see Caliber dual wielding Kurayami and Ikazuchi OR new Espada (Mei?).

Updated Scaling Chain:

Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Blades = Espada < 2 Volume Saber, Blades and Espada < 3 Volumes Saber, Blades and Espada ~ Buster (Pre-Southern Base), Slash (Pre-Southern Base), Kenzan (Pre-Southern Base) < Saber Dragon Arthur =< Calibur (Daichi) =< Saber Dragon Alangina =< Crimson Dragon Saber = Dragon Eagle Arthur Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades = Golden Alangina Espada ~ Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan << Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) << Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Base Saber (Awakened Rekka) = Buster (Southern Base) = Slash (Southern Base) = Kenzan (Southern Base) = Base Blades (Southern Base) << Crimson Dragon Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades =< Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan =< Dragonic Knight Saber (Awakened Rekka) = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Pre-Awakened Nagare) =< Saikou/Shadow <<< Saikou X-Swordsman =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Calibur Jaou Dragon (Kento) =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon Saber < Elemental Dragon Saber = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Dual Wielding Awakened Nagare and Awakened Rekka) =< Durandal < Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades =< Falchion < Emotional Dragon Saber w/amps <<<<< Solomon

Emotional Dragon is very hard to put in this because it only fought against Falchion. I'll say Falchion < Emotional Dragon w/amps to be completely sure. Solomon is clearly way above every other rider. Another thing to note is that Kenzan is on the same level as Buster and Slash in terms of power (the three are outclassed by everyone) but he's the only one of the three to hurt anyone of the other seven riders so far. Desast also commented that he got stronger (probably by fighting Desast all the time). Also, even though Saikou below most of the other riders, he can really be useful with his speed.

Last edited:
Make me wonder why Toei really love to give a copyright spams with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai? Even Tsupro didn't went this far
I think this can answer your question

Basically Toei does know about the fansubs, but they are pretending that they don't exist, but people keeps tagging Toei officials with stuff about fansubs, so they hit the fansubs groups with the cease & desist letter.

Things could be worse, they could've face a prison sentence and a 10 million yen fine instead if Toei didn't give them C&D letter.

The Kamen Rider Saber X Ghost Special is out. Looks like it will be a multiple part special which is great. It's great how Ghost's actor is so willing to reprise his role as KR Ghost. It seems like he really enjoys his role. Kanon and Jabel came back too. Kanon is not surprising because she was already filming as Kiramai Pink. Also, looks like Saber takes place in Ghost's world just how Zero-One takes place in Ex-aid's world. Kanon is a great fighter btw.

This takes place after Heisei Generations Final and somewhere in episode 20s in Saber.

Desast is able to identify what Kanon was by smelling her.
Base Ghost/Ghost Musashi Damashii went toe to toe with Desast while Base Saber lost to Desast.
Saber in Ghost Ijinroku form can summon all of Ghost's Damashiis.

That's about it I think.

He's got a strong mental, considering how Ghost went. Some people would want to forget about Ghost if they were in his shoes.

unknown.png

Episode 37 and 38 are written and directed by Hiroki Uchida and Takayuki Shibasaki, respectively.
Episode 39 and 40 are written and directed by Keiichi Hasegawa and Hidenori Ishida, respectively.

Last edited:
unknown.png

Episode 37 and 38 are written and directed by Hiroki Uchida and Takayuki Shibasaki, respectively.
Episode 39 and 40 are written and directed by Keiichi Hasegawa and Hidenori Ishida, respectively.
Looking at the dates, NO GOLF THIS MONTH??

Kamen Rider Revice rumors from 5ch. These also has been repeated by a reliable source for toy listing Cranejoe.
Let's start with Revice himself first.

He is descirbed as odd looking like Ex-Aid. He has a white Crusher mouth piece with a black outline, red compound eyes and a V-shaped fin on his forehead. Revice's body got a combination of orange, purple, green. The color of the Driver is light green. The left side is a item slot with the item being described as quite big and looks like a stamp. The right side is a display.

The rumor points out that both Revice and the next Rider that I'm talking about is both a main Rider for the show. (Kind of like Shotaro and Philip if they were two Riders, I guess)

He doesn't have a Driver only a belt buckle. He is described as being mostly black and orange. His helmet is described as looking like a open dinosaur mouth with a light green compound eyes coming out of the mouth.

Last edited:
Kento returns to be Espada while Kento's dad returns as Caliber. I didn't see that coming. Touma is also duel wielding Rekka and Kyomu

Back