• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kama's stats and skills/Big Fate 3-A to Low 2-C Revision

If a nasuverse character has become one with time existing in all space-time. Past, present, and future of the universe. is that Low 2-C in durability at least?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
So, the problem is that Types haven't demonstrated anything close to this level nor were implied to possess this kind of power. Their main scaling argument is that they should be the strongest things in Nasuverse, something along those lines, which made them 4-B in the first place. Arcueid (and thus AE) has one statement about her being the only thing capable of matching Amaterasu. If we upgrade Arcueid, then we would probably have to upgrade Types because ORT should be stronger than her. But, I think that statement is a bit of a wild claim and I don't think it's supported by anything else.
Therefore, I am against scaling them (Types, AE, Zelretch), unless someone provides some new insight.
Them reaching Universal isn't that strange anyway since Type Jupiter has basically the same ability as Kingprotea. He can expend infinitely. You also have to remember that the whole point of the types is to be a mysterious force with little known about them, and unlike the other works, Angle Notes is a short story

As far as I understand, Types could still potentially be that strong when you consider just how strong some of the mechanics behind them are. Consider that one aspect of Earth is the Counter Force and that Endiku uses an application of that for his Enuma Elish.

If we also think about the fact that in general: Divine Spirits < True Ancestors < Types, I think that you can make a case for the Types scaling due to how they exist within the cosmology and lore of the verse.

Also, as an aside I thought a blog was in production to clear up a lot of the misconceptions about the Nasuverse like the true meaning of "world" and such. What happened to that?

GalaxianAegis said:
As far as I understand, Types could still potentially be that strong when you consider just how strong some of the mechanics behind them are. Consider that one aspect of Earth is the Counter Force and that Endiku uses an application of that for his Enuma Elish.
If we also think about the fact that in general: Divine Spirits < True Ancestors < Types, I think that you can make a case for the Types scaling due to how they exist within the cosmology and lore of the verse.

Also, as an aside I thought a blog was in production to clear up a lot of the misconceptions about the Nasuverse like the true meaning of "world" and such. What happened to that?
From what Dargoo said.. It appears those in charge of the cosmology blog are also confused, and are split on what the terms actually mean.

To satisfy both parties can we do this?

SE/Jupiter/Venus/Saturn: At least High 6-A possibly 3-A to Low 2-C.

Zelretch/Moon: At least 5-A, possibly 3-A to Low 2-C.

Arcueid: At least 5-A possibly 3-A to Low 2-C for both keys that scale

In CCC there is the "Observed universe " and the "Recorded universe ." The Observed Universe has a unidirectional time. The "Observed universe" was also stated as "Our observable Universe." We also have a realm/area/a space within the mooncell that is stated to be "An infinite distance."

On a low end, we have Gilgamesh was specifically stated to be inside the mooncell, and while in the mooncell he still flew off 1,500 light years and went to another solar system. He also stated he "Wanted to go forth and conquer the sea of stars." This is also further reinforced by extella series as we see countless stars in the background scenes of cut scenes, and other scenes in the story, and gameplay. You see it right away when archimedes first appears.

This scales to BB as she became the mooncell [2nd scan- ],is the mooncell [2nd scan of the this statment. ], and the will of the mooncell as she swallowed the mooncell.

She also exist in past, present, and future .

If this is accepted.... We can also scale from BB.. which this could also be what is called Supporting evidence

BB's Caine Space/Dog space in CCC lacks a concept of limits. It is a space that lies at the bottom of imaginary number space. Those who fall here are also connected to the flow of time.

BB's Caine space/Dog Space is another example of a High 3-A feat for her... it lacking a concept of limits should indicate that it is infinite in size.

2 High 3-A feats, and it appears BB is fused with time. This could possibly be a Low 2-C feat because "Those who fall here are connected together in the flow of time, "

if there is no counter arguements.. Then all thats left is to move on to the next stage... I provided supporting evidence... but its been a day since the last counter argument..

It seems so. I just want to say that whoever is going to edit the profiles should write all the stuff when it comes to explaining the tier. Cause, someone like BB has a lot of her own feats and it's better to mention them as well and not just "3-A to Low 2-C (absorbed Tiamat's data)".

And is everyone ok with the list of abilities in the op for Kama?

That's the problem. We are supposed to believe that Vlad can damage him, but BB and the Moon Cell with all their hax can't. If we do upgrade KK it should be noted that it can be bypassed as shown in the fight with Vlad.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
That's the problem. We are supposed to believe that Vlad can damage him, but BB and the Moon Cell with all their hax can't. If we do upgrade KK it should be noted that it can be bypassed as shown in the fight with Vlad.
This happens in Hinduism all the time lol, there are guys who can tank universe busting weapons without a scratch but later die after having their stomach ripped open with finger nails. Jokes aside I think the only reason Moon cell's hax did not affect Karna's armour, despite being vastly superior to Vlad's stakes, is because of the different mechanism in which both the hax work.

Yeah, it's bullshit. KK was a problem years ago and still is. Basically, if you upgrade KK it should only be something like "BB and the Moon Cell couldn't destroy it" and not make it sound like Karna can tank 3-A attacks.

There's a note already on Karna's profile.

However, it offers no protection against attacks that directly harm his internal organs without interacting with his armor. As it is extremely powerful and continuously active, it greatly adds to his upkeep cost.

Wasn't K&K only a problem for the Moon Cell because it had a conceptual advantage on it or something?

And Vlad bypassed it because his strikes manifested in a funky manner.

@matthew shroeder i find it quite hypocritic, how i saw you on the last bleach thread about prime sk & yhwach, trying to severely downplay the verse, while i can find you here "everyone needs to stop downplaying the nasuverse" an upgrade to possibly 3-c is impossible but from 5-a to low 2-c is fine. being biased much. and that's not the only time that i've seen you doing that on a bleach thread.

Ghuttsu said:
@matthew shroeder i find it quite hypocritic, how i saw you on the last bleach thread about prime sk & yhwach, trying to severely downplay the verse, while i can find you here "everyone needs to stop downplaying the nasuverse" an upgrade to possibly 3-c is impossible but from 5-a to low 2-c is fine. being biased much. and that's not the only time that i've seen you doing that on a bleach thread.
Hmm

Ghuttsu said:
i wouldn't say that having biased admins is irrelevant tbh.
Considering humanity by nature has biases, it's no more relevant than any other user having some, and this isn't the place anyway.

it isn't but it is irrelevant to this thread since Matt isn't the one leading any arguments or specific interpretations

if anything, you are the one with relevant bias

I don't know Bleach, but we've had tier 3 and 2 feats for years now, but they were considered outliers. Now we have more feats like that, enough so we can consider those feats valid. This isn't something that was suddenly introduced or was never discussed. Let me tell you, he was very much against such Fate tiering for years and people who are here for some time know that upgrading Fate was pretty much considered impossible.

Back