• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kama's stats and skills/Big Fate 3-A to Low 2-C Revision

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Why would you wait months for a blog which might not even get written? Why would you leave the profiles with bad information and wrong tiers if revision has already been established as correct? This is not a massive Fate revision. It concerns a few characters, not everyone. Regis has shown that he blatantly ignores evidence that disprove his theory, so I don't know why we have to go through it again.
So you decide to use the worst possible way to conflagrate the point without understanding it? It's bad information either way, because nothing tells us this needs to be taken at face value. This is just "the most likely" option and messes can be fixed later, so who cares?

Where are literally any of you in other revisions? So yes, I will pleasantly remain skeptical about anyone that I have no clue even really knows a lot about the franchise just going "how is this not the correct answer". At least Shiro knows Japanese and double checked and Upgrade uses scans.

Also, just gonna quickly say. Surtr also burns down all of the nine realms as the myth would have it using his flaming spear, except what he's doing is burning the mythological Norse layer and not literally all of that. So Shiva's universe stuff makes no sense unless we decide he's just above pretty much nearly every God in all other mythologies.

Where am I in other revisions? Where am I? Where was I when BB was city block level? I was here. When CCC Servants didn't even have ftl speed, when Gilgamesh didn't have Sha Nagba Imuru. I was here, trying to make profiles more accurate. So don't even try to go at me with this bullshit. I was throwing 3-A feats for Fate since before you were even here.

Who is against this revision? Regis, yes a well known Fate expert. Is that why he needs to wait for Fabtastic Glasses to write him some sort of reasonable argument? Because actually, he doesn't know what he's talking about and we are basically arguing against Fabtastic, who was banned if memory serves.

So, tell me, who is writing this blog that will clear up everything and how much did he/she write? Why are the feats still being argued when there is plenty of supporting evidence and most people agree with this?

Then you must have been busy lately because I've seen none of those.

I am not sure why a user being banned should matter, unless whatever made then banned would put their knowledge into question. What is with this attitude of trying to get things passed as fast as possible? This has barely existed for a day.

The fact that none of you are trying to see into any of the possible context, maybe...? And that knowledgeable members like Rep and Ram seem to be busy but this needs to be finished in a single day because reasons? A CRT doesn't need to be crippled down because people are busy but you can't have so little patience. Mara's whole goal is to make the entire cosmos into a universe made only of herself and humans, which seems a bit off if this was her actual rating but she needs preparation and time to achieve this? Or how she's supposed to represent the essence of universal love, but she's not literally all over the universe, just like Surtr didn't literally burn down Nine Realms but The World's Norse Texture with the nine realms and Earth was entirely fine after this, or why Ishtar doesn't go to the modern Venus but the age of mythology Venus for her NP and doesn't shot a planet, but loads up its concept to shut it, or why Kiara's NP blatantly mentions disregarding the nature or structure of intelligence because it doesn't need to be human for her powers to affect someone, referring to non human life, but despite all this "universe" whatever and "her skill making her tailored to fulfilling all desires from the universe", this refers in context to fulling the desires of every human and nothing else so thoroughly through her love, they just lose any desire or love for anything else and waste away, which is represented as well by the massive amount of debuffs inflicted on your party at full power Kama/Mara fight. And what's my point with all this? That the scope of the world in Hindu mythology is way bigger but... do you really think the entire world and the territory of other gods were razed to the ground by these massive fights, or this was all self contained in a singular texture? Also, how Parvati mentions Mara overpowering Kama is likely related to Shiva's inability to do anything, so is quite likely the Lost Belt that just unlocked recently could give us a ton more info.

But hey

**** everything and let's make a CRT. So yes, unless it wasn't obvious already, I just don't entirely agree under a number of reasons (but the fact that Mara is an universe into herself needs to be looked into), and think this has no reason to be when we won't bleed to death waiting a little for what could give some more context.

I don't see why me taking some time off would mean I lost all my knowledge on Fate. And I don't usually participate in Nasuverse revision unless they concern the characters I'm interested in or are impactful revisions.

It's not really matter of if he is banned or not, it's more a problem that the person leading the counter-arguments has no actual understanding of what he is saying, he is just copying stuff written by someone else, whose knowledge is also questionable. Not to mention that this looks like a coordinated effort to downplay Fate and/or stop any attempts at upgrade. I don't see a problem waiting a week or so, but waiting months seem unreasonable. The context is looked into and these feats, as well as supporting CCC feats which exists for some 6-7 years now, aren't taken out of context. They support the thesis of tier 3 and 2 Fate. But, the other side is trying to take things out of context, even though their claim was debunked several times in this thread.

Yes, let's make a CRT because that's the whole point of it. To revision content.

This already exists for few days now. Not all revision needs to be finished in weeks.

Prep time you mean just experimenting on Gordorf's mind to for funzies? Or the fact that she wanted Kiara to become complete Beast? Because the reason why Mara stayed to her universe is to create new Tokugawas and generally to piss others off by trapping everyone within her interior. Why representation of universal love makes you omnipresent to universe? Her nature is literally "universe". It makes no sense, so she's going to burn humanity? That's like the opposite of what she wants to do. The fight against Kama doesn't disturb other Gods because it takes place in her own personal universe.

>the moment when evaluating the context no longer matters in a verse where things aren't always what they seem to be (even though some upgrades were rejected in the past because the thing the character said wasn't literal).

oh lawd

ShiroyashaGinSan lives in Japan, I trust their opinion on matters such as this more than anyone else. If further evidence is suplied that prove Universe doesn't mean Universe then we downgrade, but at the moment no such evidence exists and so it should be upgraded based on all the evidence that does point that way. Besides the cosmology doesn't say that Universe =/= Universe its says the The World =/= the planet, in Nasuverse on the few moments its been mentioned, Universe has always been used to refer to Universe.

If i remember right, the cosmology blog is being done because the term for planet is being questioned since there is "Supposedly" and "Hypothetically" (whcih i completely disagree with this as i expressed on other threads.) "layers/Textures" that separate the different realms on Earth with each one being below the other. This has nothing to do with the word Universe.

I say they just get added now, before a new strange argument like "their Luck only works in-verse, meaning that their resistance to Fate manipulation should be removed" or something.

Here we go. I found it. On this thread here , and this thread here . The cosmology blog was to clarify if "Planet/world" really meant planet, or just a layer of it. It had nothing to do with the meaning "Universe." Infact, all scans and evidence posted on those threads stritcly used World, and planet, and used them to mean each other, and nothing about a Universe. Those threads was for planet level downgrads to something lower.

So this thread should be fine. keyword: should be as in might be*

Someone should write the list of all characters and noble phantasms that are getting upgraded as well as detailed explanation for each character/NP, so that we can see what it's going to look like and that the person editing the profiles doesn't have too much work to do and doesn't write something others won't like. (There probably aren't many people, but I kinda get a slight itch when I see something on the profile that is ok, but could be worded differently so that it's easier to understand)

I guess Shiro should do it cause it's his revision thread after all, unless he is too busy or someone else wants to do it. And then we are done.

We also need to see what the new lostbelt's translations say.

From my glances, "Super" Karna and Arjuna Alter are likely into tier 4 with their antics. Like Arjuna Alter slicing what appears to be a Solar System in two with his NP.

Let's just wait for eh, about an hour or so. To just wait for the opposition for one last time. We have the majority of votes so I think we can add this if no one else replies.

"Super" Karna is fused with Indra and gains his power, Arjuna Alter is amped by most of the hindu gods and might be on the same level as something like BB, minus the heavy haxing.

Though I still need to read through the translations.

Bb having potentially High 3-A/3-A and low-2c feats of her own. How would we handle those? There is a slew of characters that could scale from her alone.

I got more potential supporting feats.

This may, or may not, translate into Attack Potency.

This is Goetia using Solomons body for a Pocket reality creation feats

Da Vinci - She states it is a conceptual universe, and then later on she says it IS A REAL universe.

Dr. Romani reinforces this notion. It also gives an example of something similar happening. The magic circuits of a girl was removed and turned into a real universe, and in Goetia's case. Dr. Roman says this is similar.

However, this is still a small universe. This could be a Multi-galaxy to a baseline 3-A feat for Goetia. It should also be noted that the Demon-Gods are ever present/nigh-omnipresent within this "small universe."

we should probably ask an admin, or someone of the staff to help implement the changes, and figure out how to word the tiers for the characters that scale.

i don't think we can say 3-A to low 2-C. we would have to pick one shouldn't we?

If we scale off of Tiamat her durability should be Low 2-C she is an existence that is across all space-time as stated in her profile in grand order.

BB is also tied to the flow of time as she exist in the past, present, and future of the MoonCell. which should be Low 2-C in durability at least.

attack potency wise its pretty easy, they took attacks from characters whom can harm them and do damage to them, both have 1 thing in common and that is Final ascension gilgamesh.

Kama's feat seems more 3-A, but im sure it could be scaled higher.

3-A to Low 2-C is fine, God of War is okay with it. Plus admin already agreed and the number of people who are getting upgraded isn't that big. I think we don't need it.

I thought they only did it for the "Likely" part of the rating...???? isn't what were doing a more definitive tier????

The did "to" nonetheless. It can be either and the feats could be either of them. So I think to is the best answer. Though At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C is maybe okay too.

Back