• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kama's stats and skills/Big Fate 3-A to Low 2-C Revision

Also Karna's armor stopped Jinako (His master) from being destroyed/Killed by the MoonCell when it was set to reset itself, as in reset the timeline.

The TextBook description is only about the dimension of time for the CCC game.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
It needs some tweaking but I'll add it.
lol BB's range needs updated. It was such an obsecured thing

"At least several hundred meters with her regular attacks (Her Sakura Beam is comparable in range to most Servants normal ranged attacks), At least Planetary with Potnia Theron Cursed Cutting Crater (Is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm that can expunge any of the concepts of the World and overwrite magical and physical laws of the universe), Unknown with the Moon Cell (Can sustain Reality Marbles of indeterminate size)"

i know some scans that can be used. i'll get to finding them

i'll be back later tomorrow/today whatever the 15th is for ya lol.

Its 1 am here, and i am getting sleepy. Goodnight everyone.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
so... can we remove Higher dimensional manipulation from BB..? is it necessary for her to have??? i feel like it should be yeeted... i believe it creates a contradiction on her page, and contradicts how the site tiers.. there is not enough evidence that those 8-D spaces are well... really 8-D.. and its the only time in CCC that something beyond 4D is even mentioned..
I just feel it should be removed... unless im misunderstanding how that hax/power/ability works...
We should wait until we make the full conclusive revision on how the nasuverse, or the wiki, treats higher dimensions

Done editing. I just create Kama's profile and it's done. Though I wanna know, where do you get the gifs for her NP? Also should I name the page Kama (Beast) or just Kama like anyone else in the Beast class?

Lifting strength should be adjusted as well. And are we keeping "Kiara is stronger than BB"? If yes, there should be an explanation as to why she is.

I don't know if universal characters automatically get universal lifting strength or not. Yeah, it should be removed then. What about Enuma Elish for Gilgamesh and Enkidu?

Is High 3-A Gil and Enkidu's EE comparable to Base Gil and Enkidu's EE? Because all universal things EE they did is in their latter keys.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Is High 3-A Gil and Enkidu's EE comparable to Base Gil and Enkidu's EE? Because all universal things EE they did is in their latter keys.
Not likely. Full Power EE from Servant Gil is only hyped to be Planetary, and Universal Gil came from scaling in his Living form.

I don't completely remember the reason, but no, BB being weaker than Kiara has no reason to be pulled off. Kiara doesn't shred your Servants for the simple reason she was being held back from the inside, while BB was actually matched when the Servants acquire the origin power.

And yeah, Servant Enkidu and Gilgamesh with High 3-A is never gonna be a thing, especially when the very strange fake novel has Enkidu note rather blatantly that Ea is weaker when Servant Gil uses it.

Wait. When Living Gil first fought Enkidu, he threw his treasures at Enkidu and it kinda hurt them...

High 3A whatever's in Gil's treasury? (Joking)

Is there a statement about Kiara being stronger than BB? Because BB at her strongest was powered by the Moom Cell and many divine beings, Tiamat being one of them. Again, I saw no mention that Kiara is beating your Servant and if she is so superior to BB then how is a weak, practically dead BB that lost Moon Cell's power able to hold back Kiara? Even with the help of alter egos.

At the end of CCC in the servant route (Not true end route (can't find those translations, or raws.) BB was going insane, and the MoonCell exploited her weakened mental state which caused BB her to fight 2 advesaries at once. So, she was never using her full power at the end of the Servant route.

Range: At least High Universal, likely Universe Level+. BB used C.C.C to turn an area of infinite distance into real number space. The real number space was an arena she needed to expand [1] to break past this borderline to reach the MoonCell's core . This area of infinite distance lies on the Far Side of The Moon which is also named "Imaginary Number Space." She also reconstructed the Far Side of The Moo . BB is the master of Imaginary Number Space , and she gained processing power equal to the MoonCell. C.C.C (Cursed Cutting Crater) is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm that violates the world through BB's control over the MoonCell by use of drawing out the maximum potential of her EX skill "Potnia Theron."

This should be used for BB's range of effect.. if anyone wants to edit it to make it look neater, or make the english sound better.. i'd appeciate it.. Thank you..

I thought the Moon Cell has Multiversal size? And I remember Amaterasu, a top tier, was stated to be able to destroy the Multiverse.

And the World has an infinite amount of parallel worlds iirc, and the World repeatedly culls down universes ala Amala Network. Although I got this information from a blog that thinks 2-A Fate is a thing, and idk what's the stance on that

BUT! That's not why I'm here. I'm here cuz I was wondering; while skimming through comments in Youtube, it seems that the Arjuna Alter and Super Saiyan God Karna fight could have buffs. Arjuna Alter, or in this case God Arjuna, was said to have all the Hindu Gods except the Trimurti inside of him, essentially absorbing their powers. So... Does God Arjuna potentially have Kama's hax? Since she's a Hindu God and would've been absorbed by Arjuna.

As for Not!Super Saiyan God Karna (God, he's so hot, double pun intended), I heard that Vishnu and Shiva amped him to become similar in power to his actual, living self (Kinda like Living Gil/Full Power Gil in CCC), since regular Karna couldn't hold a candle to God Arjuna.

Take this all with a grain of skepticism however, since these translations, if you can call them that, come from comments on Youtube on various Lostbelt 4 videos.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Range: At least High Universal, likely Universe Level+. BB used C.C.C to turn an area of infinite distance into real number space. The real number space was an arena she needed to expand [1] to break past this borderline to reach the MoonCell's core . This area of infinite distance lies on the Far Side of The Moon which is also named "Imaginary Number Space." She also reconstructed the Far Side of The Moo . BB is the master of Imaginary Number Space , and she gained processing power equal to the MoonCell. C.C.C (Cursed Cutting Crater) is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm that violates the world through BB's control over the MoonCell by use of drawing out the maximum potential of her EX skill "Potnia Theron."
This should be used for BB's range of effect.. if anyone wants to edit it to make it look neater, or make the english sound better.. i'd appeciate it.. Thank you..
BB's range needs to be updated.. I have a rough draft above...

Hmmm, just saying here since we are talking about BB. I kinda disagree with BB being weaker than Kiara, because one reason is that Gilgamesh himself states that BB became a whole new Evil of Humanity that surpasses all evils in this world. https://tsukinoura.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/entry-152-fight-to-the-end/ Gilgamesh :: That beauty is the beauty of a machine. There's not a single sign of life here. Every element of this place rejects life. I have seen many disasters and much of mankind's evil. Even those you would consider evil originally held some feeling toward humanity. It might be a benevolence turned only on themselves, or a hatred toward others, of course. But this is different. This darkness is human, in a sense, but it is also a cosmos that rejects everything, holding no human emotions. A wholly new "human evil" surpassing all the evils of this world.

µ£êÒü«ÞúÅ

capellaaurigae

Entry 152: Fight to the end

Moon Cell Core: Phenomena Decision Tree BB :: Visitors confirmed. Present — we have no plans for guests. Past — no visitors have come. Future — we see no necessity for visitors. W…

[1]

Another thing is that even though Kiara absorbed BB and the Alter Egos, she barely or just has no access to their abilities like skills, NPs, etc. In FGO mats Beast Kiara mentioned to have some skills of the Alter Egos, but even then they are written to have different effect than the original had by the Alter Egos. Just to be fair, Kiara absorbed Passionlip for her Presence Concealment A+ so she can stay out of BB and Melt surveillance because they will kill her if they found out what she was up to. Unlike Kazuradrop in Foxtail who is clearly shown to has access to all abilities of the AEs and BB that she has absorbed, Kiara is barely shown to have access. Kiara never used Crash and Trash, Melt Virus, or Ten Crowns in any work she's in. Also, Kiara had to absorb goddesses in MC to become her Boddhisattiva form, and that is after she absorbed BB, who already absorbed Earth Mother goddesses. So, well, this may looks contradictory but, for me her absorbing BB and the others doesn't really mean she has all their powers, and surpasses BB herself. By the way also, just for everyone's attentions, that i think that they may don't know or forget, sorry but no offense, is that at the end game of CCC against BB and Kiara, Hakuno's Servants was installed with Origin Mystic Code, the same Mystic Code for Super Karna, just so they can stand up against BB. Nero got the power of love and Mumei got the power of "every soldiers that ever exist" that it's like meaning unlimited power. Meanwhile for Tamamo, she had to have Amaterasu powers and Gilgamesh is just being at his prime again, while having the access to the same level of Authority of BB's also since it's needed to bypass Ten Crowns hax

The necro....

But indeed you are right. In fact, I recall her NP nearly killing the Player because it's stronger against humans, and in an actual fight, she got trounced, something she brought up again when she became a Beast.

But I don't think this is the right place to discuss this, so maybe make a separate CRT, and get somebody to close this finished thread.

Things like that will get fixed, it's just that we have several revisions currently undergoing so things are moving slowly. But, you are right, BB is definitely not weaker than Kiara.

Back