• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That other resistance to time stop should logically just be a passive ability to all 'rinnegans'.

it's not entirely wrong I just don't feel we have enough evidence for it, Sasuke has shown multiple new rinnegan powers aswell, who is to say his isn't just a special case?

the same abilities as Momoshiki and Urahshiki shown when they appeared. Like literally the same abilities they shown. Momoshiki uses the same dimension portal as Kaguya and so does Urahsiki.

Shadowbokunohero said:
That other resistance to time stop should logically just be a passive ability to all 'rinnegans'.
it's not entirely wrong I just don't feel we have enough evidence for it, Sasuke has shown multiple new rinnegan powers aswell, who is to say his isn't just a special case?
Becuase his rinnengan is literally a worse version of the rinnesharingan. There is not reason to believe they don thave the same abilities especially since Momoshiki can move in time stop as well (depending on if Urashiki really cast it).

and technically Sasuke has only shown one new ability with rinnegan and that is opening portals which they all should be able to do

AstralKing7 said:
naw i wouldnt give everyone the ability to use time stop lol now that is actually just too far
No not to use it lol. I mean that if Urashiki cast it then Momoshiki might gain the ability to move in it.

we really should put a pause on this battle and make a CRT for TIme Stop in Boruto and Perception to it for rinnegan users cause we are derailing this thread bad lmao

I think we should wait for the episode it happens in first if not we might need to revise it again and we dont know what changes it could be.

Yeah lets just wait, any fights against people with time stop should just be paused until the episode 2 o 3 weeks from now

Mithos for Glass reasons. Sasuke saying that "It felt like time has stopped" isn't proof pf an actual time stop, unless the user or some databook says that.

You can use the reasons the OP used, but OP can't vote.

Also, no actual proof of Kaguya being able to see a time stop since Sasuke just states that "it felt like a time stop"

SchroKatze said:
You can use the reasons the OP used, but OP can't vote.

Also, no actual proof of Kaguya being able to see a time stop since Sasuke just states that "it felt like a time stop"
For all intents and purposes it is time stop. Saying otherwise is just being obtuse. Further evidenced by Urashiki stopping Toneri in time. Nothing else points to it being another thing.

Boruto said it was time stop, Sasuke said it was time stop, our own eyes tells us that it was time stop as well. Kaguya has the rinne sharingan whihc means she logically should be able to see it since Sasuke could with his 6 tome rinnegan.

I dont know what else you want but we have enough to prove that its time stop and the fact that none of the kages realized that time was frozen and weren't even aware

we dont need the next episode anyways since we dont consider that arc canon lol we have just been waiting for nothing tbh

Pretty much, lol.

Anyways. Mithos time stops and cuts Kaguya in half with the Eternal Sword along with whatever Space-Time happens to be in the way.

Even if we considered the iffy "feels like a time stop" thing, there would be several problems.

1. Not Kaguya's feat.

2. Perceiving a time stop happening doesn't mean much when it just lets you see someone pulling a Space-Time cutting sword and cutting you in half with it.

its the ability of the rinnegan to see time stop. If its an ability of the rinnegan that means that means she logically should be able to use her eye's ability then. Also cutting kaguya in half wont kill her btw

No. That's all a ton of headcanon right there. No feats = No power.

Also if she is cut along with Space Time world-scale, which is kind of exactly what Mithos did to create Sylvarant and Tethealla? You can bet it will kill.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Perceiving timestop doesn't mean much anyway if you cannot even move a finger within the said timestop.
It only allows you to realize how screwed you are.
/\ This, pretty much.

tell me how an ability of the rinnegan is headcanon? Its shown to percieve time stop, why cant the abilities of it be used as well then since the eye isnt effected by it.

Show me Kaguya using her powers while subject to a time stop and then your point stops being headcanon.

For example, Jotaro in Jojo was able to initially perceive Time was stopped. But many of those times his limit of moving in stopped time was different so before he mastered it he could only see Dio's attacks coming to wreck him.

This is the same case. Show her perceiving and using her powers in a time stop or your point doesn't stand.

I mean...there you go she can see in time stop.

So?

That doesn't mean she can act inside a time stop

@Astral it doesn't even matter if she can see in time stop. The mere fact remains that she cannot move or react to anything while time stop is activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back