• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
@Final you do know that Kaguya has other hax right? It's just the fact that Mithos can use his hax more efficiently.
No offence, but if your entire argument is based around timestop and you refuse to include feats from the Boruto manga that would make it irreverent against Kaguya what was the reason for this thread if she has no way of fighting back?

Spite?

Non-Bias said:
No offence, but if your entire argument is based around timestop and you refuse to include feats from the Boruto manga that would make it irreverent against Kaguya what was the reason for this thread if she has no way of fighting back?

Spite?
IKR.

@Non it wasn't just time stop, it's also with Retribution among other reasons. Not to mention that's a hardly a feat if they still were frozen in time.

It seems like a trend lol. Put Kaguya against extremely haxxed character. We argue for Kaguya because well it is a fair fight right? Nope told that actually she cant do anything. Then we say then its a stomp right? Nope because she has hax. Then it gets added. Rinse and repeat.

FTFY

Yhwach has limits, Reinhard is well above that limit. The other day someone made Yhwach vs a weaker Masada character so lol no. Bleach doesn't have a fan base that believes Yhwach can beat Goetia unlike a certain Fandom

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yhwach has limits, Reinhard is well above that limit. The other day someone made Yhwach vs a weaker Masada character so lol no. Bleach doesn't have a fan base that believes Yhwach can beat Goetia unlike a certain Fandom
Yeah if only said person knew who Goetia was and was not arguing from ignorance this would be a good argument.

Theglassman12

If I'm understanding this correctly, Retribution means that she can't use her abilities, correct? So she's frozen in time and she can't use her abilities even if timestop didn't happen\matter.

You seeing where I'm going with this?

Non-Bias said:
So Boruto with some Byakugan blood can move when everything is paused but someone with an actual Byakugan can't even though Momoshiki stated that was the reason? This is perhaps worse then pretending that Sasuke's Rinnegan feats trumps Kaguya's Shar Rinnegan abilities when he's the one playing catchup.
I didn't bring that stuff up because it's still being debated more or less, and we don't know if Momoshiki intentionally allowed him to move about or what. It's not clear cut. And scaling from Sasuke is irrelevant because the only thing she wiuld be able to do is Open portals and Shift Dimensions. Not move or attack.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
You'd know how strong he is if you took the 10 seconds it takes to read his profile.
Not really I dont know what he normally uses first and what it is exactly his abilities do. It is not exactly easy to glance through a wall of text and know everything. You would also notice I was asking question during the whole thing.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Knightofannihilation666

There was no reason to write all of this,really.Yhwach is wanked more than every Naruto character combined,I am not even going to argue on that subject.

Kek, think you have Bleach and Naruto confused.

@Non Yes I am. I merely wanted to see how far she can handle against 5-B characters since she's no longer a glass cannon in this tier, and apparently nothing has changed.

Dzhindzholia said:
This thread is a joke,people voted here via fra for the reasons of the creator of the thread.
The creator can give out points and other things about characters that no one else knows about. That's allowed, the only thing that the creator cannot do is vote in their own thread.

Frantzy12 said:
>Kaguya loses every battle
>Cries about Yhwach

let's not please.
Tell that to the person who started by saying people would vote Naruto against Reinhard at least try to appear like you actually bother to notice hypocrisy.

Theglassman12 said:
@Non Yes I am. I merely wanted to see how far she can handle against 5-B characters since she's no longer a glass cannon in this tier, and apparently nothing has changed.
things wont ever change if you put people in battles where they get stumped cause of hax.

Theglassman12 said:
Hax =/= AP how would changing AP make her hax any better.

2nd salty Naruto thread in 1 day that somehow involves Bleach lol,if the thread is spite it won't be added simple as that.no need to throw a fit.

Frantzy12 said:
2nd salty Naruto thread in 1 day that somehow involves Bleach lol,if the thread is spite it won't be added simple as that.no need to throw a fit.
??? Ok, so thread is going on People say it looks like spite.

A Bleach fan literally incites every Naruto fan by saying that Reinhard vs Naruto character would lead to people voting Naruto character.

Tells people not to throw a fit because they got right fully annoyed. You know it is funny that people would never do this in Bleach threads but not the other way round.

TheFinalOrder

I'm not following. Momoshiki wondered how Boruto could sense his presence and move around freely when no one else could. He then realized that Boruto had some Byakugan blood within him, which was apparently the sole reason for these things.

That means that it wasn't intentional on Momoshiki's part and that it's a known fact that having the Byakugan (or its blood) makes you immune to timestop otherwise he wouldn't have claimed that was the reason.

How is that not clear cut?

Speaking of revisions, Mithos is missing the ability to see past Events, drag stuff to him from different time periods/fold of time and Time Travel too since the Eternal sword can do that.

It's just not in his character to use it, but still nice to have in the profile.

Reopening to say this.

Wanting the Bleach and Naruto fans of this site to settile something peacefully is something that isn't going to happen. Both are going to accuse one another of wank, crying, etc. Both are going to result to insults and baiting one another. It basically turns into "my verse is less wanked than your verse", "people are biased against our verse", "people are biased for this verse", etc, etc. This is all without realizing that both fanbases are just flat out horrible with how they treat each other and their own damn verse. It's always the exact same people. And these are arguably two of the worst fanbases on this site due to how they act.

If you don't like the verse, stay the **** away from threads involving it. This is what I see. Bleach fans pop up on a Naruto thread, vote for the character against Naruto. Naruto fans get all uppity. Shit starts. Same happens vice versa. Same for revisions. Both fanbases need to chill the **** out and stay the **** away from one another. "But I like Naruto or Bleach as well", you all sure as hell don't act like it when all you all do is shit on the opposing verse or mock the fans of it. Say Naruto is wanked for having 5-B Rel characters or Bleach is wanked for having Yhwach and other characters who despite my gripes, have legit powers, etc. You all continue to throw shade as if that's all you are all good for nowadays. You all don't have the foggiest idea of what a simple discussion or debate is. Something needs to stop.

You all need to grow up. This is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back