• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and more confirmation that Sasuke could at least percieve it with the rinnengan (maybe he can move but we have no evidence to suggest that):
Talking to boruto

@Rocker Retribution still has other abilities in it that Kaguya can't resist.

Yeah power nullification but I doubt she would let it hit her since she can dodge by using a portal into another dimension. (Btw she can do this even when timestop because it does not require her to move as shown when she did it while frozen in ice without moving.)

@Rocker being frozen in ice =/= being stopped in time. And I told you that Mithos can affect different dimensions with his power.

How does this transfer over to Kaguya? As a matter of fact how will perceiving something help you in this fight,if your physically stopped in time?

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker being frozen in ice =/= being stopped in time. And I told you that Mithos can affect different dimensions with his power.
...She can percieve herself being frozen in time with the rinnaengann which also grants her the portal creation ability. as long as the rinnengan is not affect (which it is not as shown by scan above) she can still use it. his time stop is cross dimensional?

@Rocker Again, that's not timestop, that's being frozen in an ice glacier, and yes, his powers can reach across worlds that exist in different dimensions.

lmao bruh we really about to downplay time stop in Naruto huh??? It was literally stated to be time stop twice and Sasuke himself literally said it wasnt paralysis. If rinnegan can still work in time stop that means the abilities of it should logically work as well.

Im still of puzzled that we really tryna downplay time stop in BOruto. Also rinne sharingan> rinnegan with 6 tome> rinnegan.

@Astral he said that it felt like timestop, and you're completely ignoring the text above that where he said it was simple paralysis.

it was paralysis for boruto who said he couldnt move. Paralysis means your body cant funtcion. Lol dude thats what was happening in Boruto. If i say i was paralyized in time stop you know how i was paralyized. Your literally letting that go over your head

Theglassman12 said:
@Astral he said that it felt like timestop, and you're completely ignoring the text above that where he said it was simple paralysis.
Actually he said it was not simple paralysis my fault.

Paralysis is not the same as timestop. They're two COMPLETELY different things.

@Glass dude you need to read boruto. You had me confused talking about the paralysis at the top. That wasnt the whole panel im literally looking at where the sentence is from. Your going off wrong information.

because Rinne Sharingan has all abilities of the rinnegan. Simple as that because all rinnegan and sharingan abilities are derived from it. I dont see why should wouldnt have it.

i dont agree with that, thats far to many assumtions for my taste.

thats like saying Sasuke should have limbo because Madara has it and because they both have Rinnegan's

no everyone has a special rinnegan ability. Madara has limbo, Kaguya has her instant dimension swap and sasuke has his object switch ability and Momoshiki has his absorb any jutsu and return it 3x stronger ability then Kinshiki has his absorb chakra and use it to create weapons with increase ability then Urashiki has his chakra steal and power mimicry using his fishing rod. That other resistance to time stop should logically just be a passive ability to all rinnegans.

And have the 6 paths, everything else is just exclusive to certain characters.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't think that's the same at all. I believe it's more like how Sasuke can see Limbo due to his Rinnegan.
yeah which every Rinnegan should logically be able to do that because Madara's own rinnegan can see them logically even tho he is the caster it only makes sense for rinnegan abilities to see through other rinnegan abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back