• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you
trafalgar-law-heart.gif

Does Kaguya have Black Zetsu in SBA?
SBA says that the characters are at their strongest, so I assume so

Although this makes it easier for Law t win, as he can switch Kaguya's soul with Zetsu, which would incapacitate her due to her soul being chakra, meaning she won't be able to use abilities.

SBA says that the characters are at their strongest, so I assume so

Although this makes it easier for Law t win, as he can switch Kaguya's soul with Zetsu, which would incapacitate her due to her soul being chakra, meaning she won't be able to use abilities.
Actually, Zetsu is the manifestion of her will, so I believe they have the same soul? Not sure how that interacts though.

Actually, Zetsu is the manifestion of her will, so I believe they have the same soul? Not sure how that interacts though.
You're right that Zetsu is the manifestation of her will, but I'm not sure if that equates to them having the same will

I don't think its explained if Zetsu has a soul of his own or is just a piece of Kaguya's so I wouldn't bet on that.

Also, if Law could switch Zetsu and Kaguya's souls, Law would have to fight a much smarter Kaguya with knowledge of how to use her abilities better than she does, while Kaguya just sits there and watches someone show her how to use her abilities correctly.

Law would have to fight a much smarter Kaguya with knowledge of how to use her abilities better than she does, while Kaguya just sits there and watches someone show her how to use her abilities correctly.
I thought Kaguya's soul was her chakra?

I wish there had been a scene where Kaguya wraps Zetsu around herself like armor and combines their power or whatever, or that the Rinne-Sharingan actually did anything the Rinnegan did, because then I could argue those things.

Congratulations to all of you. I've never seen a versus thread reach 10 pages before.

I will request for this thread to be added now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back