• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Well, now that Naruto is at 5-B now, lets see how the rabbit girl herself fares against an angel. Speed is equalized, takes place in Derris Kharlan and are 30 meters away from each other.

Mithos Yggdrasill: 9 (Dragon, Schro, Xanxus, Causality, Fate, Rebuble, Knight, Gargoyle, Velox)

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki:

Inconclusive:

Yggdrasill
Otsusuki kaguya

Soo what i sthe Cruxis crystal and where is it? Because if Kaguya can not kill him then what is the point.

She certainly can not do anything about time stop. Retribution is a bit weird. Since like a long match since they both tp.

Retribution can do stat reduction, poison, paralysis, durability negation, and power nullification at the same time.

damn son. Poison is not a problem. paralysis def is. Durability negation is of course and power null is brutal. Is ot his very fest move?

it takes 2-3 seconds at best for it to activate, and it's undodgeable as he basically spreads his angelic presence across the battlefield.

Theglassman12 said:
it takes 2-3 seconds at best for it to activate, and it's undodgeable as he basically spreads his angelic presence across the battlefield.
Hmm if it takes 3 seconds then she has quite a lot of time to swap dimesions. And if she swaps to the ice dimension then it is over for him because of instant freezing.

I vote inconclusive.

pretty much his own angelic powers (basic stuff for him) given that he can affect the entirety of derris kharlan.

Actually it does not matter what he scales to since paralysis and power null would take her out of the match pretty much. Yeah I vote inconclusive. Since the 3 seconds time gives her a lot of time to do something.

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker do something doesn't equate to having an inconclusive match.
My point is she can quite easily just straight up kill him with AKAB or swap to ice dimension, freeze and kill him there. 3 seconds is a lot of time for people that are MHS.

Mithos is also MHS, AKAB isn't going to kill him as his cruxis crystal still exists. And again, he can still teleport and timestop.

and Mithos can still hit her with retribution. His powers can affect worlds that exist in completely different dimensions.

Theglassman12 said:
Mithos is also MHS, AKAB isn't going to kill him as his cruxis crystal still exists. And again, he can still teleport and timestop.
I know that.

She normally hit peole in the chest with AKAB if the crystal is there it would break and even if it is not if she hit him the errosion would spread to the crystal and kill him anyway.

If he time stops would the 3 second time continue counting down? And if so does he do that combination often?

he can control his cruxis crystal at will. And yes, it would, the 3 seconds is merely me making a random guess on how long it takes since it works at such a short timeframe.

He cant exactly do anything while corroding nor frozen.

Also liek I asked would do that combo in character or does he just do one and then the other.

@Rocker Yes he can, his conscious exists in the cruxis crystal, and has manipulated it numerous times. Do both at the same time yes.

Also Kaguya has only shown to start off with the lava dimension, not the ice dimension.

Cause her opponents could not fly she just wanted them to drop into the lava and he does fly. And if she sees the crystal moving I am sure she would break it.

@Rocker that's an assumption, not proof. Naruto and Sasuke also can fly, and guess what, she still dropped them in the lava dimension.

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker that's an assumption, not proof. Naruto and Sasuke also can fly, and guess what, she still dropped them in the lava dimension.
They could not fly at first Naruto had not discovered his flight and Sasuke could not use Susanoo in time. That is why she tried dropping them in lava. It is logical. I really dont understand why you guys assume Kaguya is stupid enough ti reepeat the exact smae things she did not Naruto and sasuke again.

Yeah I literally said the moment you talked about it that she is screwed if he goes for that first. And I also asked what he started with in which you said retriubtion.

Theglassman12 said:
Because that's her mindset. Also she doesn't even know that Mithos can fly.
It is her mind set facing Naruto and Sasuke. Not something she would do versus every opponent. Taking into account their moveset.

@Rocker that's not facing Naruto and Sasuke, that's her mindset in general since that's the only time we ever saw her fight. Also how would she know what Mithos can do if she's never met him?

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker that's not facing Naruto and Sasuke, that's her mindset in general since that's the only time we ever saw her fight. Also how would she know what Mithos can do if she's never met him?
I mean I assumed he was one of those guys who is always floating. And actually we do have another instance where she fights. But it is anime only.

And swapping to lava dimension first move does not makes sense for her mindset when fighting anyone. She want s Naruto and Sasukes chakra so swap to lava dimension to kill the fodder. then grab them and absorb their chakra. She does not want that here since she is simply meant to kill a guy. AKAB would most like be her very first move when straight up wanting to kill someone.

All god tier in Naruto verse should be resistant to paralysis like literally all of them. Kaguya can percieve Time stop with Rinne Sharingan

AstralKing7 said:
All god tier in Naruto verse should be resistant to paralysis like literally all of them. Kaguya can percieve Time stop with Rinne Sharinga
Oh nvm about the paralysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back