• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people like you

Like you bait people into stupid points that don't even make sense

I said Kaguya needs to die and the first thing you heard was "so you accept Law can't kill her?"

It means she needs to LOSE THE FIGHT FIRST
bruh idc , you have undermined all our points and stances and trying to force yours without being reasonable , SO LAW STILL LOSES IF KAGUYA DIES

Because Boruto got hurt in battle and he needed to use the data on Momoshiki to heal him

yeah in like a year after the fight's done where in which Law already gets the W
Wasn’t kawaki process much faster? I mean law has no chakra so the process should be instantaneous.

bruh idc , you have undermined all our points and stances and trying to force yours without being reasonable , SO LAW STILL LOSES IF KAGUYA DIES
If Kaguya dies, then yes the battle is over.

Like if she doesn't do jack shit being inside of Law or whatever for more then 24 hours or even a week. Then Law wins this match.

Because Boruto got hurt in battle and he needed to use the data on Momoshiki to heal him

yeah in like a year after the fight's done where in which Law already gets the W
It aint a win if kaguya still exist, it's like saying negi beat ialda baoth .

The TSO confuse me honestly. How is it both matter manipulation AND EE? That doesn't make very much sense to me. Do they erase things or just deconstruct? Honestly they just sound like outright EE rather than Matter Manipulation.

The TSO confuse me honestly. How is it both matter manipulation AND EE? That doesn't make very much sense to me. Do they erase things or just deconstruct? Honestly they just sound like outright EE rather than Matter Manipulation.
matter manipulation (turns to sub-molecular whatevers), EE with yin-yang chakra

bruh idc , you have undermined all our points and stances and trying to force yours without being reasonable ,
You mean, he debunked all your arguments, and prove why he is right?
SO LAW STILL LOSES IF KAGUYA DIES
That's not how that Works, no.
If Kaguya dies, then that's either a Win for Law, but If she can affect Law after dying, then that's Inco.

How would that interact with the 11 souls in her? (Bijuu + Madara)
main heart
It would be funny tho cause Zetsu could take over Kaguyas body then it would be Zetsu vs Law
very interesting fight actually, a smart kaguya
So it's like a two step process then? It's breaks shit down then deletes the remaining matter?
nada

TSOs utilize 5 chakra natures
that lets em matter manip things with a touch

when you add the 2 more chakra natures yin and yang
it lets em erase from existence with a touch

Then how would her theoretical karma even work with all that then?

Just shove them all into Law? This is getting confusing.
Momoshiki was fused with Kinshiki and he managed to Karma Boruto, but only his main soul went

Ama biju'nun profilinde biju'nun saf çakradan yapıldığı yazıyor, neden biju formlarında saf çakra olmasın?
But in biju's profile it says biju is made of pure chakra, why not pure chakra in biju forms?

Google-chan helpes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back