• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kage upgrade AP to Country level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree about the Kage being country level. I also disagree about them being comparable to bijuus. Madara's Perfect Susanoo was declared comparable to bijuus, and we clearly saw the power difference between Susanoo and the Kages.

Tsunade broke Madara's "phase 1" Susanoo, it's the one that's just a few ribs. And the Susanoo was hit 3x until she broke him. The Susanoo who resisted Tenpechii was a susanoo in another phase, he already had arms and head. There is a difference between these two phases. When Madara put legs on Susanoo, we saw Tsunade slashing and just knocks him to the ground, but he doesn't cause damage like before.

One of them is enough to be comparable to a Kage, we saw that Tsunade, although it hit, didn't cause damage to them, the Raikage also didn't cause damage, nor the others, at most the Onooki is able to easily beat them thanks to his Jinton . Saying that the Kage have the level to fight the bijuu is the same as saying that a Madara clone with Susanoo is equivalent to a bijuu...

0317-005.png
0318-006.png
Also, page 142, then page 164

Nothing implies that first explosion took the Bijuu out, Tobi even implied to have done something afterwards, which Deidara doesn't refute.

I disagree about the Kage being country level. I also disagree about them being comparable to bijuus. Madara's Perfect Susanoo was declared comparable to bijuus, and we clearly saw the power difference between Susanoo and the Kages.

Tsunade broke Madara's "phase 1" Susanoo, it's the one that's just a few ribs. And the Susanoo was hit 3x until she broke him. The Susanoo who resisted Tenpechii was a susanoo in another phase, he already had arms and head. There is a difference between these two phases. When Madara put legs on Susanoo, we saw Tsunade slashing and just knocks him to the ground, but he doesn't cause damage like before.

One of them is enough to be comparable to a Kage, we saw that Tsunade, although it hit, didn't cause damage to them, the Raikage also didn't cause damage, nor the others, at most the Onooki is able to easily beat them thanks to his Jinton . Saying that the Kage have the level to fight the bijuu is the same as saying that a Madara clone with Susanoo is equivalent to a bijuu...
Also Agree with this

That is just ridiculous, his Perfect Susano'o tanked a 345 Teratons Attack with no issues, which massively outscales any Bijuu. And it has been declared multiple times that Akatsuki Members are capable of defeating Bijuu's.

Before i start, what the actual **** are you talking about? You said
Deidara defeated Sanbi with relative ease, yet, he had difficulties with a restricted Gaara.
And I said that Isobu didn't even try to fight him.

And you bring up scaling or bias. I personally agree that they should scale to the Bijuu, and I never said otherwise, but if I see a faulty argument I will counter it.
Watch who you talk to and how you talk to them. I never disagreed with your point.
Irrelevant for the scaling and point I'm trying to make, stop being dishonest. And if you truly believe Deidara just one shot the Bijuu, then it's just more impressive.
Bijuu's can tank their own Bijuu Bombs, end of story.
So why aren't they island level right now since scaling's that easy?
He one shot a bijuu and said it was weak. But noooo, we need to scale them to bijuu so nothing else matters.

If it's weaker without a host, then what does that mean?
Dishonesty again, it's blatantly stated it's due to lack of intelligence, it wouldn't change jack shit about the Bijuu's durability and raw power. You're either being biased, or ignorant. In both cases, I am not really interested in debating with you.
You just got me heated.
How the **** is me not agreeing with you being ignorant or bias?
Who do you think you are?

So why are they weaker?
Weaker ≠ intelligence?
When Obito absorbed the Juubi he became stronger than it because he could focus his power. Specifically cause of intelligence and control of power, making him stronger.
And you said it doesn't change anything about the Bijuu's durability and raw power? When the **** did I say that? All I said was that your example was faulty.

Go make a separate CRT then since you're that pissed off they don't scale. Angry ass
KingTempest and his difficulty to read anything past the thing that fits his narrative. Brilliant.
GodlyCharmander has attitude whenever someone disagrees.

Watch how you talk to me. You're talking crazy because I sent 6 pages of manga? **** out my face with that.
Also, page 142, then page 164

Nothing implies that first explosion took the Bijuu out, Tobi even implied to have done something afterwards, which Deidara doesn't refute.
Don't bold shit against me, I can read.

He flat out says that his explosion did the heavy lifting and that the credit for the KO was his alone. What the hell are you talking about.

No way you just turned red because someone disagreed with you. What type of BS is that? All I did was send the scans that said there was no fight. You said he struggled against Gaara but not Isobu, then I said Isobu wasn't even fighting him, and you pull out sentences of bullshit getting angry cause I don't agree.

Last edited:
That is just ridiculous, his Perfect Susano'o tanked a 345 Teratons Attack with no issues, which massively outscales any Bijuu. And it has been declared multiple times that Akatsuki Members are capable of defeating Bijuu's.
The bijuus clearly suffered a reboot during the war, Kakashi and Guy at most were able to deal with the Jinchuuriki in their incomplete form, but they didn't stand a chance against their bijuu form. Guy with the 7th gate easily defeats an Akatsuki (Kisame), but has no ability to defeat a Bijuu.

And we saw the performance of the 5 Kage against Madara, they fought a clone and had to work together to get it sealed, and when they faced more clones with Susanoo, they were massacred, we saw clearly that only Onooki has the ability to beat them. Clones with Susanoo, clearly do not have the same level as a bijuu. The bijuus would not be the first characters to suffer a reboot in the war. Take Tsunade for example, she healed a single wound with Byakugō in the classic and was without the seal, and we saw that her performance in the war with this same technique was far superior.

Guy with the 7th gate easily defeats an Akatsuki (Kisame), but has no ability to defeat a Bijuu.
You can’t actually prove that Seventh Gate Guy can’t defeat a Bijuu, considering that it was Sixth Gate Guy that was fighting the jinchūriki.

Also Kisame is directly stated to only be jinchūriki level in his strongest form so-

Before i start, what the actual **** are you talking about? You said

And I said that Isobu didn't even try to fight him.
He did defeat Three-Tails with relative ease, never implied a fight happened whatsoever, as this is not relevant for the scaling.
And you bring up scaling or bias. I personally agree that they should scale to the Bijuu, and I never said otherwise, but if I see a faulty argument I will counter it.
Watch who you talk to and how you talk to them. I never disagreed with your point.
Not the place to try to present some sort of authority, I know who you are, I just don't give two *****. Focus on the argument instead.
So why aren't they island level right now since scaling's that easy?
He one shot a bijuu and said it was weak. But noooo, we need to scale them to bijuu so nothing else matters.
Oh yeah, because there's no wrong scaling in VSBW. Let's pretend the Yonkou weren't Large Mountain Level a while ago, lmfao.

It was "weaker" in a general sense for lack of Intelligence, it was the direct reasoning provided by Deidara.
It's durability has no reason to change, therefore, the point is irrelevant.
If it's weaker with a bijuu, then what does that mean?

You just got me heated.
How the **** is me not agreeing with you being ignorant or bias?
Who do you think you are?
Take a chill pill, Tempy.
You claimed the Bijuu was somehow literally weaker for lacking a host, as if his Durability and Raw Power would have changed because he could control it.

So why are they weaker?
Weaker ≠ intelligence?
Read the scans you sent.
"Weaker" does not have a single meaning, try again.
When Obito absorbed the Juubi he became stronger than it because he could focus his power. Specifically cause of intelligence and control of power, making him stronger.
Obito got stronger after absorbing something. DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!!! 😱
And you said it doesn't change anything about the Bijuu's durability and raw power? When the **** did I say that? All I said was that your example was faulty.
I scaled Deidara to the Bijuu because he defeated it, what else would be relevant for my point other than the Durability, Tempy the Angry?
Go make a separate CRT then since you're that pissed off they don't scale. Angry ass.
Hypocrite much?
You're at least thrice as "angry" as I supposedly was, and all I did was theorize you were ignorant about my point, or biased.
GodlyCharmander has attitude whenever someone disagrees.
I scale Deidara to the Bijuu.
You bring up points that are either contrived or irrelevant, what should I think?
Watch how you talk to me. You're talking crazy because I sent 6 pages of manga? **** out my face with that.
You're no authority to say that with a reply like that. You brought up a completely irrelevant attempt at refutation.
Don't bold shit against me, I can read.
Oh really? Can you?
He flat out says that his explosion did the heavy lifting and that the credit for the KO was his alone. What the hell are you talking about.
He never stated anything about that one explosion, he just said the clay did the heavy lifting.
Still, something happened offscreen as implied by Tobi.
No way you just turned red because someone disagreed with you.
Oh that's ironic, ain't it?
What type of BS is that? All I did was send the scans that said there was no fight. You said he struggled against Gaara but not Isobu, then I said Isobu wasn't even fighting him, and you pull out sentences of bullshit getting angry cause I don't agree.
It's totally unrelated to my point.

Deidara's explosions scales above the Bijuu regardless of a fight, or the lack of it.

You can’t actually prove that Seventh Gate Guy can’t defeat a Bijuu, considering that it was Sixth Gate Guy that was fighting the jinchūriki.

Also Kisame is directly stated to only be jinchūriki level in his strongest form so-
Where was it said that Kisame has the same power as a Jinchuuriki?

I don't care about Deidara scaling to 3-Tails or not. But I definitely know a fact that if Deidara eats a Tailed Beast Bomb from Isobu, then he gets vaporised and dies instantly.

This is clearly a reference to his chakra amount. In addition to the fact that Samehada is also mentioned as an important factor, this does not make he tier 6 equal to bijuus.
The scan blatantly says power, not chakra amount, and literally nobody said he’s equal to a Bijuu. Being equal to a jinchūriki =/= equal to a Bijuu.

The correct way is to not encouage behavior like that.
If one is going to behave like that they need to do it with some class or watch Bob Ross/listen to peaceful music. The only reason I didn't post some Bob Ross is because Tempest already unfollowed. I would rather joke around then waste my time telling someone who isn't even here anymore to calm down.

This is clearly a reference to his chakra amount. In addition to the fact that Samehada is also mentioned as an important factor, this does not make he tier 6 equal to bijuus.
"You have a human who is able to wield every bit as much power as a Jinchuriki... Effectively a Bijuu without a Tail"

No, it's clearly in reference to his power. Kisame is Jinchuriki Level.

also,
casually implies the amount of chakra is not relevant to power whatsoever.

The scan blatantly says power, not chakra amount, and literally nobody said he’s equal to a Bijuu. Being equal to a jinchūriki =/= equal to a Bijuu.
Maybe i missed something, but I think this thread is exclusively for upgrading Kages, and there are arguments that even Akatsukis should escalate to bijuu.

If one is going to behave like that they need to do it with some class or watch Bob Ross/listen to peaceful music. The only reason I didn't post some Bob Ross is because Tempest already unfollowed. I would rather joke around then waste my time telling someone who isn't even here anymore to calm down.
Maybe leave the joking to a fun and games thread, not a CRT?

Maybe i missed something, but I think this thread is exclusively for upgrading Kages, and there are arguments that even Akatsukis should escalate to bijuu.
You made the claim that Seventh Gate Guy can’t defeat a Bijuu even though he defeated Kisame, I was explaining why Kisame is not Bijuu level (and why it doesn’t prevent Seventh Gate Guy from being that strong)
Someone has to keep the mood light for the ones you get extremely serious
No, not really. It’s unnecessary and unhelpful at best, derailing at worst.

You made the claim that Seventh Gate Guy can’t defeat a Bijuu even though he defeated Kisame, I was explaining why Kisame is not Bijuu level (and why it doesn’t prevent Seventh Gate Guy from being that strong)
Okay. I'm sorry for misinterpreted your message.

He did defeat Three-Tails with relative ease, never implied a fight happened whatsoever, as this is not relevant for the scaling.

Not the place to try to present some sort of authority, I know who you are, I just don't give two *****. Focus on the argument instead.

Oh yeah, because there's no wrong scaling in VSBW. Let's pretend the Yonkou weren't Large Mountain Level a while ago, lmfao.

It was "weaker" in a general sense for lack of Intelligence, it was the direct reasoning provided by Deidara.
It's durability has no reason to change, therefore, the point is irrelevant.

Take a chill pill, Tempy.
You claimed the Bijuu was somehow literally weaker for lacking a host, as if his Durability and Raw Power would have changed because he could control it.

Read the scans you sent.
"Weaker" does not have a single meaning, try again.

Obito got stronger after absorbing something. DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!!! 😱

I scaled Deidara to the Bijuu because he defeated it, what else would be relevant for my point other than the Durability, Tempy the Angry?

Hypocrite much?
You're at least thrice as "angry" as I supposedly was, and all I did was theorize you were ignorant about my point, or biased.

I scale Deidara to the Bijuu.
You bring up points that are either contrived or irrelevant, what should I think?

You're no authority to say that with a reply like that. You brought up a completely irrelevant attempt at refutation.

Oh really? Can you?

He never stated anything about that one explosion, he just said the clay did the heavy lifting.
Still, something happened offscreen as implied by Tobi.

Oh that's ironic, ain't it?

It's totally unrelated to my point.

Deidara's explosions scales above the Bijuu regardless of a fight, or the lack of it.
this is ridiculous, 3 tails has island level durability, even if he doesn't fight doesn't make his durability weak

This thread has spiralled out of control a bit and devolved into insults on the previous page.

Are there any objections to this thread being closed?

Because nothing really new has been brought up, and this thread has gotten so bad, I'll be closing it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back