• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kage upgrade AP to Country level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Continent Level for this crater with pix calcs

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided

Gray Line= 223.04px= 55923742.9cm

Blue Line= 460.02px= 115342720cm

Green Line= 17.00px= 4262480.4cm

Volume= 2.23e+22

2.23e+22 x 214.35= 4.780005E24

Using the crater size, we can get the height of the God Tree.

Red Line= 205.00px= 514km

Now using the Tree height, we can figure out the strength it took Obito to lift it

Pink Line= 26.02px= 65.4165375km

Volume of a cone

V= 1/3 × pi × r2 × h

V= 1/3 × pi × 32708.2688^2 × 514000

V= 575846661471607.4

M= Volume x Density

M= 575846661471607.4 x 1330 kg/m^3= 7.6587606 x 10^17 kg

Result

1.14 Petatons (Continent Level)

God Tree Height 514km

Susanoo Madara was able to withstand Tenpechi, who had a continent level attack

•Tsunade was able to destroy Susanoo several times during the fight

•ohnoki destroy multiple susano madara with oneshot

•in one hit, the Raikage is able to inflict damage to Susanoo

•Mei Terumi was able to melt Susanoo

they really weren't mountain level, at least they were large country level to continent level. because they sometimes carried out attacks together

Last edited:
#1 We work off of calculations, not "this looks country level, so it is country level".

#2 Taking a portion of an attack doesn't scale you to the full yield. He didn't take the entire attack, only some of it. Eyeballing it, it looks mountain.

next page, madara states the shockwave should've cleaned most of them out, but thrs ninjas scattered about with kyuubi cloak unharmed and naruto without the cloak only having dmg on one arm does he scale aswell

#1 We work off of calculations, not "this looks country level, so it is country level".

#2 Taking a portion of an attack doesn't scale you to the full yield. He didn't take the entire attack, only some of it. Eyeballing it, it looks mountain.

Volume= 2.23e+22

Now using the Tree height, we can figure out the strength it took Obito to lift it

Volume of a cone

V= 1/3 × pi × r2 × h

V= 575846661471607.4

M= Volume x Density

Result

God Tree Height 514km

Volume= 2.23e+22

Volume of a cone

V= 1/3 × pi × r2 × h

V= 575846661471607.4

M= Volume x Density

Result

God Tree Height 514km
That needs to be accepted by our wiki

Susanoo Madara was able to withstand Tenpechi, who had a continent level attack

•Tsunade was able to destroy Susanoo several times during the fight

•ohnoki destroy multiple susano madara with oneshot

•in one hit, the Raikage is able to inflict damage to Susanoo

•Mei Terumi was able to melt Susanoo

they really weren't mountain level, at least they were large country level to continent level. because they sometimes carried out attacks together
Following

Madara was never trying in the fight with the Kage. And even then, he still considered the Kage to absolute dogshit compared to himself and Hashirama. He managed to impale Tsunade with a Susanoo arm, and his TWENTY-FIVE doppelgangers managed to bully the Kage, save for Tsunade who could only knock them down, with their minature Susanooes; this was before Madara had released the Edotensei and was allowed access to all of his power.

Also, Madara was on the edge of the crater, so there is a chance that he took little to none of that. Naruto, on the other hand, took the attack head-on in his base form and survived. Is he more powerful than Madara's Susanoo?

Volume= 2.23e+22

Volume of a cone

V= 1/3 × pi × r2 × h

V= 575846661471607.4

M= Volume x Density

Result

God Tree Height 514km
Post this in Calc Evolutions Thread.

Last edited:
I don't think so, because Naruto has run out of chakra and he's clearly exhausted. before tenpechi, naruto was in kcm1 mode and after that he lost his kcm chakra
next page, madara states the shockwave should've cleaned most of them out, but thrs ninjas scattered about with kyuubi cloak unharmed and naruto without the cloak only having dmg on one arm does he scale aswell

Naruto with kcm1/ first kcm tanked that before tenpechi

Madara was never trying in the fight with the Kage. And even then, he still considered the Kage to absolute dogshit compared to himself and Hashirama.
Y’know, this doesn’t change that the Kage were still able to damage his Susano’o (and Madara himself) on several occasions. Also Madara ”””holding back””” against the Kage is specifically in reference to him not using the Perfect Susano’o.

As for the premise of the thread himself, I’m pretty sure there’s already a calc of Madara’s Susano’o taking the Tenpechii and it got somewhere around 6-C/High 6-C results.

Madara was never trying in the fight with the Kage. And even then, he still considered the Kage to absolute dogshit compared to himself and Hashirama. He managed to impale Tsunade with a Susanoo arm, and his TWENTY-FIVE doppelgangers managed to bully the Kage, save for Tsunade who could only knock them down, with their minature Susanooes; this was before Madara had released the Edotensei and was allowed access to all of his power.

Also, Madara was on the edge of the crater, so there is a chance that he took little to none of that. Naruto, on the other hand, took the attack head-on in his base form and survived. Is he more powerful than Madara's Susanoo?
•kage run out of chakra and exhausted we know it.
•naruto doesn't even have a kcm cloak after that attack and madara is fine

i don't think that shockwave was continental level, but if you can prove the durability of madara incomplete susanno then they should scale respectively. the kyuubi cloak protected the ninjas in the supposed "continental" aoe aswell.

Admonishes the guy for eyeballing calcs.
Then proceeds to eyeball a calc himself smh smh

Anyway, this should probably be closed lol.

Y’know, this doesn’t change that the Kage were still able to damage his Susano’o (and Madara himself) on several occasions. Also Madara ”””holding back””” against the Kage is specifically in reference to him not using the Perfect Susano’o.

As for the premise of the thread himself, I’m pretty sure there’s already a calc of Madara’s Susano’o taking the Tenpechii and it got somewhere around 6-C/High 6-C results.
that's right, tsunade really destroyed the real susanoo madara and said tsunade is the strongest among the kage

I hate you beyond measure
Hehehehehehe
I mean it should since it's not gonna be accepted, but I wanna show him how the wiki works just so he doesn't keep doing this.
Fair.

@Baubawang11
Uhh, look, you should probably look into the inverse square law. Basically, the farther away you are from a large AOE attack (like an explosion, for example), the less of the full yield you have to actually tank.
So let's say we have a character A who's 50 meters away from and explosion, and then character B who's 10 meters away. Character B tanked FAR more of the explosion compared to character A, and at the same time neither of them withstood the full yield of the explosion. Hope that makes sense.

I hate you beyond measure

I mean it should since it's not gonna be accepted, but I wanna show him how the wiki works just so he doesn't keep doing this.
Why?
1. Atleast madara has continent level
2. Madara with perfect susanoo is equals to hashirama with wood golem ( hashirama get continent level )
3. Hashirama with sage mode get 10 times boost power, make him multi-continent level

because Madara is closer to them and the continent area is also wide, they will still get a continent level

Hehehehehehe

Fair.

@Baubawang11
Uhh, look, you should probably look into the inverse square law. Basically, the farther away you are from a large AOE attack (like an explosion, for example), the less of the full yield you have to actually tank.
So let's say we have a character A who's 50 meters away from and explosion, and then character B who's 10 meters away. Character B tanked FAR more of the explosion compared to character A, and at the same time neither of them withstood the full yield of the explosion. Hope that makes sense.
because Madara is closer to them and the continent area is also wide, they will still get a continent level
no, he needs to blog it first before he does that.

You'll need an internal forum account
Oke sir, i will delete this post and make this tommorow. With my forum account

Why?
1. Atleast madara has continent level
2. Madara with perfect susanoo is equals to hashirama with wood golem ( hashirama get continent level )
3. Hashirama with sage mode get 10 times boost power, make him multi-continent level
You're saying continental off of headcanon.
#1 We work off of calculations
There is no accepted calculation that puts the tenpachi to continental. Read this.
Hehehehehehe

Fair.

@Baubawang11
This can make everything even worse.
You can be 2 meters away and the entire calc can be shut down.
I've seen almost large town level calcs get put to city block level because of being less than 20 meters apart (I've done those same calcs)

Why am I not surprised that this brand new user, with less than twenty posts total and has a Boruto profile pic is going around posting CRTs to try and upgrade Kaguya now upgrade the Kages?

@Baubawang11; are you somebody's alt? Have you done any research at all into why characters currently have the statistics they do? Why are you first actions on this forum to post massive upgrade CRT's for one of the most debated and revised verses on here?

Volume= 2.23e+22

Volume of a cone

V= 1/3 × pi × r2 × h

V= 575846661471607.4

M= Volume x Density

Result

God Tree Height 514km
As one of the people working on this calc, I can safely say you royally ****** up the pixel scaling.

And you had to pull this off when we are already doing a CRT on this.

Why am I not surprised that this brand new user, with less than twenty posts total and has a Boruto profile pic is going around posting CRTs to try and upgrade Kaguya now upgrade the Kages?

@Baubawang11; are you somebody's alt? Have you done any research at all into why characters currently have the statistics they do? Why are you first actions on this forum to post massive upgrade CRT's for one of the most debated and revised verses on here?
I'm just saying something that's in my head and I'm new here, I'll make something new when I have a forum account

As one of the people working on this calc, I can safely say you royally ****** up the pixel scaling.

And you had to pull this off when we are already doing a CRT on this.
Oke sir, let's calc the tenpichii and i Will using that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back